a demon called beast

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

a demon called beast

Post by rosie » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:21 pm

hi everyone i just wanna ask a question.

i have a demon called beast that was put there before i was born. the demon says that only my father has the authority to cast it out. the problem is, my father does not believe in Jesus and wont cast it out! what can i do? will i ever be able to get rid of this demon? is there another way?

Gracey

Post by Gracey » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Typically, demons are liars. Something to file away in your heart.

I've encountered demons who tell me the same thing, that my father/mother gave them permission to abide, and only they have the authority to make them leave. It's simply not true - maybe when I was a child, but as an adult, surrendered wholly to Christ, there is a HIGHER authority, and the demons KNOW THIS.

You need to repent of any agreement made on your behalf by your parents, renounce it, and break the authority that the demon is holding onto.

There are a lot of gifted ministers here who can help you figure out the details - everyone is different, but one thing that NEVER changes is WHO is in charge, and that EVERY single knee will bow to Him. His authority superscedes all other. Period.
Who I am to be, I am now becoming.

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:14 pm

I want to start by saying that there is not one single demon that cannot be cast out in Jesus name by any true Christian,there are certainly things that
can try and stand in the way of expulsion, but the bible is very clear we have the authority,we are able to judge and expel and we are empowered to remove demons,all of them,not by our might or our personal power, but by His Spirit,the Holy Spirit of God therefore
there is a lie being given by this demon. Now there may be ties that the demon holds onto that need to be renounced,possibly even generational ties however in deliverance usually these can be located with patient and persistant ministry and they can be removed.
Next, I have dealt with Beast and he fled just like all the others when confronted. He is commonly thought of by our ministry as a demon who
oversees Dis-association,Beast is also an overseer of programming alters
from what we have come to understand. In certain situations you may find alters that are numbered like "Jackie 631" or "Vicky 333" while
this is not based on any fully confirmed fact, it is our observation through ministry and is certainly a possibility.. My reason for telling you this is mainly because DiD may be involved, and if you are seeking ministry this will be something the minister may need to know, he will also have to address this DiD and while many are equipped to deal with DiD many are not and many ministries will not be familiar with what you are dealing with on a large scale.
The wonderful part about all this Rosie is that we care for you :clapping: and God has lead you to us and some of us here are well aware of what you are dealing with and we will try and help if we can. You can pm me if you need help with a ministry in your area or fill out a referral with the referral link on our home page..

Blessings :wave:
Doortwelve
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: a demon called beast

Post by Rescuer » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:43 pm

rosie wrote:hi everyone i just wanna ask a question.

i have a demon called beast that was put there before i was born. the demon says that only my father has the authority to cast it out. the problem is, my father does not believe in Jesus and wont cast it out! what can i do? will i ever be able to get rid of this demon? is there another way?
All things are possible with God to those who believe. Demons can be cast out in Jesus name!

BEAST is in submission to the Lord Jesus Christ and to His holy atoning blood of the cross.

We will deal with Beast soon, Rosie.

How's Darren, Ark, and the others?

Charlie, do you think Nataley's dad will meet me when I visit the UK?
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:56 pm

hi jay jay this is charlie
we ar ok daron is hapy cos he got a presont at crismus and i got won to! nataleys dad wil met yo but he wont let yo tawlk bout jesus cos he no lik him and he dont beleve in him so wont want to help nataley and wil larf at her and she wil get sad agan.
yo ar come her soon? i very exsited to see yo!

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 pm

im just worried that beast is gonna stand in the way of me receiving complete healing. what if you cant get rid of him? ill be like this forever!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:16 pm

rosie wrote:hi jay jay this is charlie
we ar ok daron is hapy cos he got a presont at crismus and i got won to! nataleys dad wil met yo but he wont let yo tawlk bout jesus cos he no lik him and he dont beleve in him so wont want to help nataley and wil larf at her and she wil get sad agan.
yo ar come her soon? i very exsited to see yo!
Hi Charlie, I took Ford on a tractor ride the other day with the WAGON....it was so much fun....Ranger just watched...Ford is looking forward to seeing everyone and Koby.

We will pray Jesus makes everything ok when we talk with Nataley's dad.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:18 pm

rosie wrote:im just worried that beast is gonna stand in the way of me receiving complete healing. what if you cant get rid of him? ill be like this forever!
Beast is worried, I know this. Jesus will get rid of him forever and ever, ok?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:18 pm

How's little ark?

Hi ark and others! :wave:

rosie

Post by rosie » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:44 am

i think ark is ok, he was made one with nataley the last time we were in dallas. we can see him but cant speak to him as he is with jesus now. he looks happy though.
nataleys not doing too good at the moment tho. shes having a few problems and needing alot of medication. she will get better soon though we hope.
i know beast is worried cos he doesnt wanna see you. he dont like you he keeps saying that! he says hes gonna kill nataley in front of you, to prove how powerful he is! this wont happen will it??

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:53 pm

rosie wrote:i think ark is ok, he was made one with nataley the last time we were in dallas. we can see him but cant speak to him as he is with jesus now. he looks happy though.
nataleys not doing too good at the moment tho. shes having a few problems and needing alot of medication. she will get better soon though we hope.
i know beast is worried cos he doesnt wanna see you. he dont like you he keeps saying that! he says hes gonna kill nataley in front of you, to prove how powerful he is! this wont happen will it??
Yes, I remember now about Ark. I'm glad he's happy, being with Jesus makes everyone happy! What about the new ones?

She will get better, she will. She's just been through so much in her young life, so it's a process of healing & deliverance. God is for her and you guys!

Yes, Beast is very nervous. We will deal with him soon. I speak the sacred atoning loving protective blood of Jesus the Lord over Nataley's body, soul, and spirit. Holy Angels of God travel right now in Jesus name to Nataley and minister to all of the parts.

Beast will not kill Nataley, Beast you are in submission to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, the Holy Jewish Messiah, the one born of the precious blessed Virgin Mary! You are bound by Jesus! You are subject to Him!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:28 pm

We had to delete your post beast spirit, as we don't allow demons to threaten on the forum.
Beast spirit, you will not kill me or Nataley in Jesus name, as God wills LIFE for His precious children.

LIFE, pure, holy life unto Jesus, His holiness, His purity, His perfection, His sinless blood ALL OVER YOU NOW!

rosie

Post by rosie » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:34 pm

sorry about that. beast is a very bold spirit that doesnt like to be threatened or he gets nasty. he is going mad now!
i just wanna ask, can demons enter trhough injections? cos nataley is having depot injections at the moment and i was just wondering if that would cause more problems for us?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:39 pm

rosie wrote:sorry about that. beast is a very bold spirit that doesnt like to be threatened or he gets nasty. he is going mad now!
i just wanna ask, can demons enter trhough injections? cos nataley is having depot injections at the moment and i was just wondering if that would cause more problems for us?
It's ok...Jesus is Lord and he knows it.

Yes, demonic spirits can enter via through these injections especially if the one administrating it is not of God and is filled with demons. This is a means of spiritual transference. What does Chris say about it?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:40 pm

BEAST, you will obey God. BEAST, release the little ones you hold in chains NOW in the loving blood drenched name of Jesus, the one born of the Virgin Mary! Be released little ones.

Little ones who are you? You can email if you'd rather not talk here.