schizophrenia

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

chooselife

schizophrenia

Post by chooselife » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi there, I have a few questions on the deliverance from schizophrenia,
first of all this deliverance is for myself so I will tell you a little background then if you need to ask any questions please feel free to do so.

I was a drug abuser for 12 years so now....

I have psycosis which is just a nice way of saying schizophrenia, I have been to the psychiatrist and tried every form of medecation but had bad reactions to all of them so I cant take medecation (it took a year of trying all these diff meds).

Also I have spent a year with a deliverance minister previously to seeing the psychiatrist but we didnt get any real results!!??

Im wondering if any one here has actually seen or heard of someone being delivered from schizophrenia or even personally delivered someone?

any and all your suggestions will be counted as great value to me.

Thanks. :help:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:32 pm

hey there it is good you are here seeking help. i would have to ask if the deliverance minister had any knowledge of DID and also what are your schizophrenia symptoms
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:56 am

The information I am about give is strictly from my experience and
any reading I have done on the subject.

Deliverance from Schizophrenia is a very complicated issue and the reason for
this is because it involves a variety of demonic groupings.

How do we know this is demonic? Frank and Ida May Hammond the grandfather and grandmother of deliverance wrote the book on it in "Pigs in the Parlor" which chronicles decades of deliverance ministry with Schizophrenic patients,success was eventually realized,but not before
the actual reasons behind the affliction were fully revealed by God
to Ida, who spent years endeavoring to deliver many Schizophrenic people.

Now much of what Ida revealed over thirty years ago is still being used today in many ministries via their book,which is now a million book best seller. So there is some credibility behind what is being said or the success of the book would have been short lived I am sure.
They delivered many who suffered with this condition from three
typical groups of demons.

Demons rooted in the family of Bitterness
Demons rooted in the family of Rejection
Demons rooted in the family of Rebellion

Once it was established the person had Schizophrenia the work that followed was to break down each group by putting in place a strong foundation of God's word and promises
in the persons life to fill the void in their minds and demons were expelled. Deliverance rarely came in a single
instant or session, and this was because to loose them all in a moment left the person empty unable to cope and void of any protection to keep what they had received. Not to mention the huge personality change.
Now personally speaking most deliverance's do not take years to complete, but rather hours and we can minister deliverance rather quickly to a person who suffers from Schizophrenia as I have been involved with this and have witnessed tremendous steps in breaking these groups down in deliverance very quickly,but it is like Ida said what are we pouring in to fill the gap. When I do deliverance with a person in this condition I would most assuredly ask that they be in the presence of continual Christian counseling to help them move forward.
Otherwise the demons may return and the bondage may increase with a new vigor. So the answer is yes Schizophrenia is demonic and I am writing about this in my new book speaking specifically of the life of David Berkowitz "the son of Sam"
who was diagnosed paranoid Schizophrenic by three court appointed Psychiatrists who did nothing to heal his condition because only Jesus Christ
and his power and authority moves out demons and he had plenty but is now the lead Pastor at Attica Correctional Facility ,and rest assured there is no medication given David that keeps a bad demon down. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if the demons get a kick out of more meds when the issues of mental
illness is controlled almost always by them. He was delivered by the word of God.

Demons who love the mind.....
Mental Illness,Mind Control,Mind Dynamics,Mind Blocker,Dementia,
Confusion,Delusion,Vexing,Brain Damage,Alzheimer's,Deaf and Dumb,Torment,and so on........
are all demons we have encountered in the ministry of deliverance.

I would also like to speak to the issue of DiD.(Dis-Associative Identity Dis-order) or MPD.(Multiple Personality Dis-order) many ministers are
unfamiliar in ministering to these disorders and this makes it somewhat difficult to determine just what someone has received when they say they have undergone deliverance. When people say they have went through deliverance and have not addressed these areas,and believe it or not it happens frequently. Or people say demons were cast out but for some reason or another there is still a victory yet to be realized, this could very easily be the reason why. Trauma in a persons life can be a very tender and intricate area that if left unchecked the demons use this area
to put more bondage on those who are suffering. Ministering to this requires that your minister is familiar with ministering to such conditions and should have some success in doing so. Many here on the forum are aware of these conditions.
In closing I would speak to you personally about a couple things you could do to move forward. The words you speak out of your mouth are powerful and claiming "Psychosis" is asking for or actually re-enforcing it basically cursing ourselves with words lets not do this,I wouldn't claim that upon myself if I had a stamp on me that said it. I know you never meant to say it in that way but I am just bringing to your attention that the things we
say open doors and shut them and I don't think you want that door open!
Medication is the other thing along with all the psychiatrists of the world who love to tarry with the mind,King Asa needed a good physician and he found plenty of them in his court,just couldn't get that foot healed.
Psychiatrist are the secular worlds answer for a spiritual problem in most cases and the success rate is very low. Having a friend would probably be better idea and you wouldn't have to pay them to listen.I know I have been on both ends of counseling but demons were always the issue as far as I can recollect. Forgiving others and repenting of your sins breaks the yokes of bondage. Examine yourself before God and repent of bitterness,rebellion and rejection of any kind in your life or your ancestors lives. Cry out to God
to make you whole and flood and fill you with the Holy Spirit. Get a bible,Get Jesus,Get baptized and
Get deliverance. Taking two pills and calling the doctor doesn't get rid of demons going to God in prayer or speaking a word of boldness and authority over the situation in Jesus Christ does.
The best way to get rid of demons is to go after em.

Doortwelve
Last edited by DoorTwelve on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

chooselife

Post by chooselife » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:59 am

-fear of rejection
-feel uncomfortable around people
-get angry easily
-voices in my head which are very abusive and swear and cuss against God
-voices that tell me to do stuff like throw myself out windows
-voices that try to convince me of anything other than the bible ie: that im actually god
-feeling im being observed

thats all the things I can think of at the moment

the book pigs in the parlour by Frank and Ida Mae Hammond I feel has one of the best descriptions of the demonic strongholds in my life
which I have batteling against for years.

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:17 am

So the question would then be if the demons are yelling and cursing in your head why would you take medication for them?

It's pretty obvious from what you have written that these things have opinions and are demonic,or wouldn't you agree?

If your son came to you and said "Daddy I hear voices in my head and
they won't stop" what would you do for him?

Bring him to a minister who is familiar with this condition and one that loves the Lord and get him help!
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

chooselife

Post by chooselife » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:43 am

I completly agree doortwelve, the only problem is I dont know a deliverance minister with this type of experience and it is very confusing to me, at the church I go to I asked for help and the guy said one simple prayer and expected it to all go away! obviously didnt know anything about deliverance, so it lead me to do my own studys on deliverance so ive read alot of material including pigs in the parlour so I know what it takes to be delivered it just seems like there is no one that can help me, hence the reason why I was asking for help here, in some glimour of hope that there may be a faster way of deliverance than the one I know. I just pray after all these years that God will bring to me a deliverance minister that can help.

rosie

Post by rosie » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:57 am

hi chooselife, im rosie.

i have schizoaffective disorder which is a form of schizophrenia. i have to take medication every day for the rest of my life or i get sick again. when i was at my worst, i tried to kill my family. the voices and hallucinations that i have are not against god in any way. they dont cuss him or tell me not to read the bible.
so i guess, from what you are saying, your illness and voices are demons trying to destroy you. in which case, meds wont work for you as they cannot get rid of demons, only jesus can heal you.

i know one day, i will be healed from this awful illness.

chooselife

Post by chooselife » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:46 am

hi rosie, the medecation did work especially olanzapine which i took for about 8 months but ended up having a reaction to it which effected my bladder so I could no longer take it, the other medecations gave me side effects like insomina and others I couldn't breath properly on.

how ever, im not sure if the destructive voices are a part of schizophrenia or not im 90% sure they are tho.

wikipidia ses this:

a mental disorder characterized by abnormalities in the perception or expression of reality. Distortions in perception may affect all five senses, including sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch, but most commonly manifest as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking.

and id say they come under the auditory hallucinations part.

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:30 pm

Chooselife,
You can email me, I will help you locate
a ministry through our referral system.

Doortwelve

freedominhim

Post by freedominhim » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:22 am

chooselife,

One thing I can share in that through my own delieverance there were spirits of mental illness, and the same things you suffer from.

We broke the legal grouds they put up a good fight, but they had to go.

The Holy spirit showed us that the evil spirits entered through the medication I took to control my mental illness, there were demons attached to that medication....I was in utter shock that the very medication that I took brought demons in...

Satan is the deciever, he would love to treat the body and not cast out what is troubling your soul....

Go for a complete deliverance, God wants to see you free!!!

Trust in God to get you to the right place. He will never leave you or forsake you, he will set up divine appointments because he loves you and wants you to be free.

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:11 pm

I have removed your post on Schizophrenia,chooselife because Schizophrenia has a valid origin and it is not witchcraft.
Rebellion is involved but not until the later end of schizophrenia.
Read the above posts you must have overlooked.

chooselife

Post by chooselife » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:02 am

I dont remember posting anything about witchcraft.
Reformation = Revival

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:57 pm

That's ok I removed it for you anyway

chooselife

Post by chooselife » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:02 am

The Lord just unlocked to me that I have social anxiety disorder and im sure that this is a huge part of what keeps someone locked up in schizophrenia I thought I just had a huge fear of rejection (although I have been rejected and thats what everything started snowballing from) but I was just listening to a man preach and someone got healed of an anxiety disorder the symptoms sounded like what I had so I started looking it up on the internet and found out that I have the exact symptoms as someone with social anxiety disorder so anyone delivering someone of schizophrenia may want to look into this. so in saying this the fear of rejection I have is partnered with social anxiety disorder or works in connection with it in some way, as the Lord unlocks more to me I will carry on posting. I believe this is a huge part of tearing down the rejection in schizophrenia.

[EDITED BY MODERATOR according to notice posted under reply screen on reply page: "Using links in messages: In an effort to keep this forum clean and safe for all, only links to pages on this site, GreatBibleStudy.com, & DeliveranceBlog.org are allowed in this forum. Thank you so much for understanding!!" :)]

special note: notice under the "Unhelpful thinking styles involved in social phobia" section it ses this.

Mind reading – Assuming you know what other people are thinking, and that they see you in the same negative way that you see yourself.
Fortune telling – Predicting the future, usually while assuming the worst will happen. You just “know” that things will go horribly, so you’re already anxious before you’re even in the situation.
Catastrophizing – Blowing things out of proportion. If people notice that you’re nervous, it will be “awful,” “terrible,” or “disastrous.”
Personalizing – Assuming that people are focusing on you in a negative way or that what’s going on with other people has to do with you.

all things common to what a scitzophrenic thinks.
Reformation = Revival

chooselife

Post by chooselife » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 am

I also want to explain some of the symptoms I "had" better to you to help you understand the mind set I used to have.

at first I started having thoughts like "everyone looks at me" and i thought I was the star of my own tv show but no one was telling me, after a few years went by still thinking this I then started having thoughts like "everyone knows what im thinking" and "some one must of put a chip in my brain some how" but no one's telling me the ultra feeling of being observed, these thoughts went on and and I even had adition thoughts like " im a robot" and i was convinced I was, i even thought I was neo of the matrix and was speaking to morpheus in my head but the classic things that kept comming back was i had my own tv show and everyone knows what im thinking (all this is just demons ofcourse working inside And outside of you to give you that beleif and present a good enough case for you to believe it) anyway when I read the bible I started thinking I was Jesus Christ himself for a whole year this went on I was convinced I had to go to Isreal to preach the Gospel, all the while I was still thinking i was the star of my own tv show and everyone knew what I was thinking, eventually I went to see a deliverance minister and explained all about demons and the demonic realm to me I left his presence carried on taking drugs but started believing, Jesus Christ was my saviour still batteling with all the old thoughts I used to have. after a year I was finally ready to go and see the deliverance minister again he baptised me and eventually I was baptised in the Holy Spirit. as you can see I was fully insane and really should of been in a mental hospital like all the other people walking around thinking there Jesus but luckly I only told a few people who I thought I was so I didnt bring myself under much threat of being found out, alot of the other thoughts I just kept inside with out telling anyone. Anyway with the knowledge there was demons and demonic forces around me that knowledge in itself started loosing me from the thoughts I was having cause I was realising it was just demons, after reading the book "Victory over the darkness" by Neil T. Anderson I read about all the "I AM'S" of my life like "I am a son of God" rom 8:14-15 "I am a member of Christs body" 1 cor 12:27 "I am Righteous and Holy" eph 4:24 "I am a son of light and not of darkness" 1 thess 5:5, and Alot of other scriptures I started believing in them instead of believing in what I used to think this completly loosed me of all the old thoughts I was having but it took a while, how I wish I actually spoke out loud those things everyday deliverance from old thoughts would of come alot quicker, I still get tested from time to time but I just reject the thouhgts instantly.

although I have overcome these thoughts I still have all the emotional side of the disorder and the strongholds of rejection rebellion bitterness lust and the countless other things associated with it.

I wrote all this to let you know this is a genuine case, and I will walk free without taking any medecation.

[edit] I had also lost my identity and was constantly asking myself "who am I" which I over came with the "I AM's". in victory over the darkness
Reformation = Revival