Marine Spirits and Supernatural Cities Under the Sea

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:54 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

AWESOME!!!!!
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Jewels

Post by Jewels » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:19 pm

I did something the other day......
When i was under the swimming pool water i said " Jesus Christ Is Lord of this swimming pool.!
A few years back when Ben was really oppressed he even lost his desire for swimming which was his great love. He seemed to be afraid of it. That was in the spring of 007. From there things got a lot worse But God intervened in about late Aug... and things with a exception for a few tests and slips... he has gotten better especially after deliverance ministry started.
I have wondered sense if Ben was seeing waters spirits in the water at a that time i couldn't see?Bless the Lord Ben is back at swimming and enjoying himself with no fear!
Anyhow...... ill see if can find that story about Jock Cousteau brother/brother in law that really upset him. Its a hard post to find...... but would fit in with this post.
Keep up the ministry but always cover yourself and your boat and scuba equipment with the blood of Jesus and loosen one of the Fathers Angels to go with u,,,

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:48 am

Apologies for bringing up an old thread, but I would like to recommend a wonderful testimony from a former witchdoctor - now in Christ - named Bishop Samuel Vagalas Kanco, who has a deliverance ministry in Accra, Ghana, West Africa. "The Witchdoctor and the Man" is available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle editions. It is an eye-opening read, as this man was once a high-ranking witchdoctor who (among other aspects of his life) detailed his time spent underneath the sea in a spiritually demonic city.

[Excerpt from Ch. 5, 'The City Under the Sea']:

I know that many will not believe this testimony concerning the City Under the Sea. They, in fact, will want to believe that it is just a fairy tale. They will try comparing it to something like the stories of “The Little Mermaid” or “The Wizard of Oz.” Believe me. The city under the sea does spiritually exist. I know, because I personally spent twelve years under the sea and knew that it’s a real place. This is my testimony of residing with the demon gods under the sea. Powerful testimony!

MY SPIRITUAL TRANSFORMATION

Finally the time came that my father took me to the sea where he got most of his power. This was a gate to a city under the sea where people get gifts for wizardry.

Seagulls were swirling across the gentle waves. The setting sun was a hazy circle behind the gray clouds dipping beyond the horizon. The skyline was marked by the shading between the gray-blue of the sea and the blue-gray of the sky. Suddenly the sun sank out of sight. The moonlit night darkened, I felt the restless splendor of the sea. I sensed hundreds of eyes that may or may not be human silently watching from the waves.

Finding a rock half in and half out of the water, we climbed upon it to rest. For a moment, I watched the little creatures of the deep as they leaped free of the pull of the tide. Then, in the distance, I saw a form that rose from the crest of the waves. Sea foam crowning his green-dark hair, his hands were raised above his head. He seemed to stand for a moment on his tail. In one instant, with a great splash, he disappeared into the depths of the sea.

“Wow! Did you see him father?”

“Yes, Vagalas,” replied my father. “He’s called a merfolk and there are mermaids too. They are scattered throughout seas around the world. Most people who have seen them believe that they are just imaginations, but they are actually spirits in one of their many forms. This is the beginning of a great adventure. Here you will meet the “spirits of the sea.”

Then my father gave me one of his powerful potions. His eyes were glazed, shimmered like small sea lights, then turned glassy as the potions began to take effect. I began to feel airy. This form of entrance into a fantasy world is enhanced through drugs or potions, especially the hallucinogenic kind.

These drugs are so effective in transporting a person through the spirit world that they are highly sought after by witches and wizards worldwide. On the spur of the moment, my father blasted forth with a strong whistle sound and instantly two very powerful demons appeared. All of a sudden, I felt my spirit releasing itself out of my body. One of the demons entered into it and took control to keep my body alive while my spirit was not there. I felt as free as a bird. My father’s spiritual body was moving to take my hand. I turned my head back to see on the rock sitting our bodies as we started walking toward the sea. Our bodies appeared to be alive! It was eye deceiving, as the bodies were moving and gesturing to each other against the dusk of the night.

Although the night air was still, the endless tidal waves crashed against the shoreline. When we came to the edge of the sea, my father simply tapped the sea with his foot. To my utter amazement, instantly the sea divided into a dry pathway. I could see the fishes and sea creatures on both sides of the raised water. They were swimming and churning by the sides of the raised water. It looked like mirrored walls as we entered the water. It was a strange sight. He took me by the hand and we began walking down into the ropes of mist into the sea. It was very supernatural, yet to me it felt natural. The Bible includes a nether world in these prophetical words: “There also God highly exalted him (Christ) and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth…” (Philippians 2: 9–10). And the Word of God speaks of the sea as a place that gives “up the dead which were in it” (Revelation 20:13).

Little did I know at this time that I was beginning to go through a great spiritual shift that was going to bring about the capture of my soul by Satan. I was entering the hadean world of Satan and his demons. These are mysteriousexperiences that very few ever return to talk about. The cresting currents continued to move apart as we walked descending down to the bottommost part of the sea. I stopped and picked up one of the beautiful shells. Putting the shell against my ear, I could hear the beating heart of the sea. All at once, there were flickering lights and moving shadows. They darted behind a roughened mountainous hill that was covered with seaweed. A group of large living things was swirling around. These beings were somewhat larger than men. Their flippers could never be mistaken for arms.

“Are they sea monsters?” I asked.

“No son,” he answered, “just a group of playful whales.”

I turned to look back to see the water roaring and crashing together. The sea seemed to be taking it last breath of fresh air as it thundered shut behind us. I saw a pale white light unsteadily shining. I felt the dry sand sticking under my feet. My father held my hand tightly.

“We are almost there.” He had a devilish look on his face. A gnarly dark figure sat upon a coral bed. He did not look at us or make a move as we passed by.

Holliday, Dr Pat (2011-09-05). The Witchdoctor and the Man (p. 39-41). . Kindle Edition.