deceits of the devil

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

romans37

deceits of the devil

Post by romans37 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Now that I am in deliverance from this energy medicine program I have noticed that my face is changing back to normal, It was a very gradual process but I did notice that my nose got straighter, my lips were bigger, I was thinner and there were subtle changes in the structure of my face, from doing this demonic program, i was pale, couldn't taste food, couldn't smell and their was an overall numbing of senses or rather the dark side controlled what i could smell and taste. my natural immunity was changed as well i no longer had antibodies to those things that I had been vaccinated for ie hep b. Just another way that satan can lure people into these programs is for the physical appearance changes-watch for this I am sure it's coming no plastic surgery needed. peace romans 37

math 10;26 do not be afraid of your enemies everything that is secret will be revealed,everything that is hidden will be brought out into the open

student

Post by student » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:24 pm

what is the energy medicine program?
John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

romans37

deceits of the devil

Post by romans37 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:53 pm

it is called the healing codes, run by a former youth pastor/psychologist and a medical doctor. found in the book "the secret". has false teachings on "parts" in the program as well as other false doctrine which is meant to mimic christian spritual teachings peace romans 37

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Yeah...

it's NOT of God and all they do is mess you up worse than what ya were...

STAY AWAY!!!!

Read the Bible and thank God for his healing!!
w00t.