Why would they want my Holy Communion set?

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:13 pm

I think i see what's going on.

i didn't MEAN that it would WORK... I mean our Jesus is WAY more powerful than they are... LOL...

I was more at answering why... and they do that sort of thing.

Let me say now that I do not in the LEAST believe that it can happen, I mean I even prayed about it. Jesus is Lord, not satan!!
w00t.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Again this incident proves once again how inherently stupid (yes demons have a worldly intelligence but they are not wise) demons are, as I truly believe, the spirits thought "we'll steal his Bible (and the Holy Communion set) and he won't have the Sword of the Spirit to battle us." :roll: All I did was went in the house and got another Bible and drove out another demon in Jesus name!

Perhaps they thought, "this will cause him to be fearful." Again, I wasn't fearful, I simply went forward in Jesus name and drove out another of their kind. To the PIT they went!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:46 pm

AWESOME COOL and yes

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.
w00t.

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Be sure and put another Bible in your Jeep !!!!!
That is one way to distribute God's Word, eh ????
:razz:
:mrgreen:

:)
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Daughter wrote:Be sure and put another Bible in your Jeep !!!!!
That is one way to distribute God's Word, eh ????
:razz:
:mrgreen:

YEP!
:mrgreen: Yep, I'll just keeping purchasing Bibles (which supports the Bible publishers) and I know the bibles are causing them incredible pain and is defeating them!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:21 pm

w00

Sounds like a plan !!

THANK YOU JESUS!!
w00t.

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Rescuer wrote:Again this incident proves once again how inherently stupid (yes demons have a worldly intelligence but they are not wise) demons are, as I truly believe, the spirits thought "we'll steal his Bible (and the Holy Communion set) and he won't have the Sword of the Spirit to battle us." :roll: All I did was went in the house and got another Bible and drove out another demon in Jesus name!

Perhaps they thought, "this will cause him to be fearful." Again, I wasn't fearful, I simply went forward in Jesus name and drove out another of their kind. To the PIT they went!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:17 am

maybe one of them will read the New Testament and it will help them find God

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:37 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: HALLELUHYA HALLELUHYA----------------------------------------------------SHALOM,IN 'CHRIST' FOREVER,LOVE LU.... FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER,AMEN......... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: