Why would they want my Holy Communion set?

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Why would they want my Holy Communion set?

Post by Rescuer » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:39 pm

We have gone through some very intense attacks recently but a very recent attack was quite bizarre.

A few nights ago, my Jeep was broken into (my back window smashed). One might say that happens but what's very strange about this break in was this:

-The only items that were stolen= my small New Testament and my small Holy Communion set. Hmmmm...who would want a Bible and a Holy Communion set?

-What's even stranger was about a month ago a Nazi demon spoke to me out of a lady (who is from NYC) and told me boldly, "We want to take Bibles from the Christians." Hmmm...

-What's even stranger is what was in my New Testament...a piece of paper that contained the numbers of a family I'm ministering to and all of their contact information. When I phoned them (I did have their number in my cell) they shared how intensely Satan had been attacking them. Hmmm...

Yes, I was attacked but tonight I go forth in Jesus name with a dear pastor friend to cast out demons from this family!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:24 am

:mrgreen: take that satan
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:44 am

HAhahahah !!!

I love that song by Carmen.........

"Satan!" ..... "Bites the Dust......."

:)
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:56 am

Rescuer, you are in my prayers. Sorry to hear of these bizarre attacks. Satan is a desperate loser.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Hahaha........yeah, geeeee........I WONDER who broke the window and took that stuff?????

What a mystery! We need to call Ben Matlock and see if he'll do an investigation for us! :razz:

May that Bible and communion set BURN the hands of the demon who caused that person to take it! Amen! :mrgreen:

Bless you Rescuer in Jesus Matchless Name!
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:09 pm

I still can't figure those demons out,Jay locks his stuff in his Jeep and they bust in the window for that stuff I try to give seven Bibles to a demon in Virginia and he doesn't want them of course I wasn't playing nice but I am always willing to give a bible to a demon at anytime. Go figure?

Doortwelve.:wave:
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Good replies everyone!
Met with the family and was able to drive out a evil spirit in Jesus name.

I asked the demon why he had been in this lady.

"I'm here because of her greatgrandmother and a dead baby."

"A dead baby, why a dead baby?"

"The grandmother hated because she lost her first baby."

When she renounced this generational curse/sin we drove out the demon in Jesus name!

And the greatest part of all of this...

I got to lead this lady and her mother to Jesus Christ and they were born again into God's Kingdom!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Again Satan loses and is put to shame by the love and power of the cross of Jesus!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:49 pm

demoncasterouter wrote:Hahaha........yeah, geeeee........I WONDER who broke the window and took that stuff?????

What a mystery! We need to call Ben Matlock and see if he'll do an investigation for us! :razz:

May that Bible and communion set BURN the hands of the demon who caused that person to take it! Amen! :mrgreen:

Bless you Rescuer in Jesus Matchless Name!
:mrgreen:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 pm

DoorTwelve wrote:I still can't figure those demons out,Jay locks his stuff in his Jeep and they bust in the window for that stuff I try to give seven Bibles to a demon in Virginia and he doesn't want them of course I wasn't playing nice but I am always willing to give a bible to a demon at anytime. Go figure?

Doortwelve.:wave:
:clapping:

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:53 pm

well what better than to curse and desecrate a set of Holy Communion things that were used for God's Glory for the purpose of satan's rituals? I mean I don't think it's cool or anything, but they get a sick high from desecrating the things used for God in their own way.

That Bible had info there in the family he was working with, seems odd that they are wanting that info for purposes that were not of God anyways, and plotting their next move. sigh. so predictable. satan's kingdom is wretched.

let's not forget the possibility of multiple levels of reasoning as well. Rescuer, if they were YOURS, well then what better way in their eyes to curse you with? Kinda like they take hair, or personal belongings and what have you, and, they use them for rituals to hurt the one that owned them. You know the prayer to pray to stop any kind of collateral cursings on that level.
w00t.

romans37

collateral prayer

Post by romans37 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Aribunny please share that collateral prayer you are talking about, I haven't heard. peace romans37

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:16 pm

AriBunny wrote:well what better than to curse and desecrate a set of Holy Communion things that were used for God's Glory for the purpose of satan's rituals? I mean I don't think it's cool or anything, but they get a sick high from desecrating the things used for God in their own way.

That Bible had info there in the family he was working with, seems odd that they are wanting that info for purposes that were not of God anyways, and plotting their next move. sigh. so predictable. satan's kingdom is wretched.

let's not forget the possibility of multiple levels of reasoning as well. Rescuer, if they were YOURS, well then what better way in their eyes to curse you with? Kinda like they take hair, or personal belongings and what have you, and, they use them for rituals to hurt the one that owned them. You know the prayer to pray to stop any kind of collateral cursings on that level.

Personally, I believe that by handling these holy objects that have been sanctified and the very Word of God and attempting to use them as cursed objects and make curses out of them that these folks are going to be in for a very rude awakening! One of two things will happen. Either their curses will backfire and they will be end up with curse -or their curses will backfire and they will end up with Jesus! Either way I believe they will end up getting the literal "HE_ _" scared out of them and that they are in for an "awakening" -rude or otherwise! :mrgreen:

Godschild :mrgreen:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:52 pm

They use sanctified stuff all the time, but LOL I prayed a prayer similar to what you said already.. I said God let Your Holy Spirit hit them SO hard and convict them that everything they were going to do will be null and void with curses already broken in Jesus name and that this would bring them to a FULL repentance in Jesus name!!!

Sometimes we think alike... is odd... ya know? But WAY cool!
w00t.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:58 pm

AriBunny wrote:let's not forget the possibility of multiple levels of reasoning as well. Rescuer, if they were YOURS, well then what better way in their eyes to curse you with? Kinda like they take hair, or personal belongings and what have you, and, they use them for rituals to hurt the one that owned them. You know the prayer to pray to stop any kind of collateral cursings on that level.
Ari, I do not believe there is any warrant to believe they can utilize the New Testament or Holy Communion set to curse a Holy Spirit filled believer. They cannot use these inherently sacred items to curse a believer.

Yes, in the realm of the occult, witchcraft, voodoo, Santeria, etc. one can use personal belongings to place curses but I do not believe their curses can be effective utilizing inherently sacred items like a Bible!