extreme fatigue

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

romans37

extreme fatigue

Post by romans37 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:15 am

I have had this extreme fatigue for awhile that would come on without warning ie when I am driving to work in the morning, I would be nodding off at the most innappropriate times,at work, I have tried slumber, sleep, nothing responded, commanding it to leave hasn't done anything to this one, so far, any suggestions? peace romans 37

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:49 am

ask God to break the cycle of whatever is leaching your energy in Jesus name. Also, command that the thing that is leaching from you be made to leach Jesus' BLOOD/and/or the Holy Spirit INSTEAD of what's in you in Jesus name. Repent of being used for that, and command them out in Jesus name.
w00t.

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Perhaps you should see a doctor. It does not hurt to do this. You will be able to find out exactly what the issue is and then you will know by name what you are fighting. God gave us doctors. It is alright to go to them. The wisdom of the Word of God is this: He gave the doctors wisdom in the areas of health and anatomy and disease. The Word says that we would lay hands on the sick and the sick shall recover. If you go to the doctor in faith with that faith being in God to heal, then you will recover from whatever it is that is ailing you. It could be as simple as a food, fruit or vegetable that you are not eating and should be eating ~or even something that you are eating and should not be eating. Our bodies also respond to what we put in them. So, we go to the doctor after having prayed and asked God to give the doctor help through wisdom and finding out what is wrong, and also asking the Father to heal you in the Mighty Name of Jesus, by Whose wounds you were healed and made whole.

In His Love,
Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:24 pm

While I do believe that we have an option to see a doctor I got the Lord right here at the house,he makes house calls,so what I do is get deliverance and then I pray to him and if after all this I feel a doctor may be needed I go. This does not exclude what Stacey was saying,we need to eat
correctly to survive properly and drink plenty.
I just think it should go Lord first Doctor second.
This means get deliverance first for the issue,then eat correctly and if the issue is still present maybe then you should see a doctor for ideas.
Doortwelve....
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Deliverance can be a process seek a competent minister to locate
the issue.
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

romans37

fatigue

Post by romans37 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:00 am

I am a nurse for one thing and fatigue is one of those things that is like a headache it is a symptom of something and I have been tested inside out over the last 5 years, only to find those diseases that I did have (autoimmune) disappeared with deliverance, as well as a number of other physical problems (stomach problems, skin rashes, joint problems, allergies) ALL DISAPPEARED with deliverance. My first choice as you see would lead me to the healing power of Jesus Christ because he has been so faithful in healing ALL of my suffering so far. I was really suffering for about 7 years and the devil kept putting up roadblocks to the traditional medicine (if something helped I would become allergic to it). My children the same they had all of these mystery symptoms with no answer. now they will come and say mom, can you lay hands on me or command it to go away, and 9times out of 10 it will go away the first day if not a couple of days. I would never discount medicine for the serious, but you see it is not my first choice, Jesus is. thanks peace romans 37

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 am

Awesome! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I recommended the doctor to you because I did not want to assume where you are at in your walk. I, too, have an issue with medications, aka, pharmaceuticals (pharmakea, sorcery, etc.). While it may be alright for the short term for some, what I see happening now is that folks are being given something to help a problem, but that something is loaded with side effects. Then you are given something else (or even a couple of something else's) to help combat the side effects and then you end up taking 10 pills a day or more because of other problems that come about as a result of problems associated with side effects of medications. It is pretty obvious how the enemy gets in this way and wreaks havoc with our bodies. I once knew somone who died a young man because he had been "diagnosed" with various illnesses and was taking 30 (that's right 30!!!) pills a day. What do you want to bet that a whole lot of those illnesses he was being treated for were a direct result of an awful lot of those medications he was taking?

Anyway, I am very happy that you understand the issues. I am a CNA and only too well-acquainted with fatigue. Get yourself some good rest, cut down on your hours (if at all possible) or even move to a different shift if that is feasible or advisable, and check your diet.

In His Love,
Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

mitty

Post by mitty » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:06 am

you should go to a doctor just incase

fatigue can be a symptom of anything

immune diseases

neurological problems

cancer

heart disease

anything

most likley its not going to be serious but still see a doctor and explain any other symptoms you have. it is always good to rule out medical things and see what a doctor can do for you.

but yes the other person is right, you should not be taking 10 pills a day.vitamins can help too, take a multivitamin or multivitamin with iron helps faitgue. you can also look for alternative medicine

but treating health problems alot of times takes 2 answers. going to a doctor and then turning to spiritual answers.

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:19 am

All names whether medical or other are subject to ONE NAME and that name is JESUS!! :clapping:
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:00 pm

I had fatigue: it was sleep apnea.

I sought the Great Physician.....all gone! The doctors gave me a mask but my wife says I now sleep like a baby without it!

I had asthma for 30 something years.

I sought the Great Physician......I haven't picked up an inhaler in a long time! Don't even need it during exercise anymore!

I had allergies for 30 something years, took loratadine every day.

Not anymore! I hardly even sneeze unless there's pepper underneath my nose!

"...for I am The Lord that healeth thee."

It's all Him..........every bit of my healing with these came from Him!

WOO-HOO :clapping:

[Pentecostal Shuffle] :mrgreen:
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

romans37

fatigue

Post by romans37 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:03 pm

I think I will stick with Jesus for now and Mitty a lot of alternative medicine is of the devil, especially energy medicine, I really think that is definitely the wrong way to go. peace romans 37

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Just a thought, but, did you ask God why the oppressive spirits were there? Ask God to tell you their legal rights, and, then you can repent for them, and then command them to leave in Jesus name.
w00t.

Bev

Post by Bev » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:20 pm

I suffered from 17 years of manic depression and 17 years of chronic fatique syndrome and on August 3, 2003 I went forward at a Sunday service to have hands laid on me, believing that I am receiving my healing. I was miraculously healed that day...Thank you Jesus! Never had to take another pill...Yeah God!!! However, I do thank God for the doctors that treated me up to that wonderful day, but, don't need them anymore! One more time...Yeah God!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness!!! 2 Peter 1:3,4