Dreams

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

artist

Dreams

Post by artist » Fri May 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Hubby(investigating) and I were talking this morining, about dreams.
I have super werd dreams, ranging from people dying, to satanic ritual type things, to demons walking around and sometmes entering me. But then I also have dreams were I am being just told stuff. The dreams I have that I remeber, are always greatly dissturbing to me. I guess my question, is do these dreams, really have a demonic influence or are they simply the result of someone who has an overactive imagination. Do not forget that as my screen name suggests(artist) that I am a very visual thinker, I think in pictures. and often times I am complelled to draw the pictures in my mind, or attempt to write them out. I have been very careful though as of late to make sure what I write or draw is God honouring, although there is a part of me that deeply desires to draw up many of my dreams, just to get them onto paper and out of my head. Sometimes my dreams, seem to "foretell" of certian events. For example, yestuday I drempt of computer stuff(won't go into detail as it was gory) and when I woke up both computers in our house were TOTALLY malfuctioning. I have had dreams involving our car, right before a car accident. Things like that. :help: :help:

Minister2God

Dream Reply

Post by Minister2God » Fri May 15, 2009 3:45 pm

You should try Tehilliah Ministries. It is a Christian site which deals with dreams.

Nina

Post by Nina » Tue May 19, 2009 5:03 pm

there is also mia sherwood ministries i like this site. the people there are nice!
Jesus is my Light

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Tue May 19, 2009 6:33 pm

If you ask God - He will show you the meanings of your dreams if He wishes you to know :-D
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
Exodus 23:30 (KJV)

student

Post by student » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:26 am

Sometimes what we think is demonic in dreams can be something else. I mean sometimes when we have the dream interpretted the meaning behind something is that we thought was just demons was not demons. I had a dream like that but a freind of mine heard the dream and said wait a second, that means this. He is very annointed, so the best thing to do is go to someone who had the gift of interpretting dreams or ask God for the interpretataion.

Like I kept dreaming about tornadoes and running away from them. They were scary and I would create basements beneath basements to hide. I told my freind and he told me that the tornadoes were my problems. I would run and hide and not face them. He told me if I faced them I would realize that even I could face the tornadoes. Sometimes things have different meanings than what we think. It was not just a nightmare but a dream revealing what I was doing. :wave:
John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Jewels

Post by Jewels » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:53 am

I am am member of Tehillah site and love the people there! I have been there about 4 years and its a great forum.Its my main cyber home! Not only for dreams but for fellowship. U can learn in time to interp your own dreams through their tutoring and interps.
They are solid christians. No new age stuff there. :-D

student

Post by student » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 pm

I don't know. The best interpretation comes from God. The holy spirit is all that is really needed to interpret a dream.
John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

irishstout1

dreams

Post by irishstout1 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:26 pm

how true student very true