A Safe Place (Safe Housing those Running from Evil)

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

A Safe Place (Safe Housing those Running from Evil)

Post by Rescuer » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:05 pm

The Holy Scriptures teach:

Proverbs 18:10 (New International Version)
10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower;
the righteous run to it and are safe.

We find ulitmate safety in the Loving Lord God. We are determined to point hurting people to Jesus, the safe place.

We are also, by God's grace, wanting to provide a "Safe Place" for those running from evil and terror. Many are needing to escape human traffickers, criminal syndicates, gangs, sadistic cults, mind controlling groups, domestic violencent situations, and evil people of all sorts. We are wanting to provide a Safe Place, a place of unconditional love and prayer support to those literally running from evil.

God has provided the church to house people and we are believing God to open up a more permament place in the days ahead so we can meet the needs of people!

We have literally had people travel in from all over North America and different parts of the globe seeking refuge, a safe place. We want to provide a Safe Place--a place that's free!! We will feed you and house you if you need to run away from evil.

A dear brother has approached me recently about setting up a permament Safe Place, as he would like to see it funded. He is in contact with a millionarie businesswoman that might just support us and this much needed work as the secular treatment centers, etc are not providing Holy Spirit directed ministry as many of these people running from evil need to undergo an exorcism.

Pray for this project and for God to be glorified!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:26 pm

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

All Praises and Glory and Honor be unto God!!!!!

Standing in agreement with you Jay!

Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:59 pm

Wow, Amen!
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

rosie

Post by rosie » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:38 pm

i need a safe place jay. im running from the doctors that are making me take medication. they are forcing it on me and i hate it. they tell me i have schizophrenia and that i am a risk to myself and others cos i cut myself and try to kill people. i dont mean to but the face tells me to do it. i see the psychiatrist everyday and he is nice but wants me drugged up and put away in hospital. i have to run.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:34 pm

rosie wrote:i need a safe place jay. im running from the doctors that are making me take medication. they are forcing it on me and i hate it. they tell me i have schizophrenia and that i am a risk to myself and others cos i cut myself and try to kill people. i dont mean to but the face tells me to do it. i see the psychiatrist everyday and he is nice but wants me drugged up and put away in hospital. i have to run.
Yes, you need to run from those trying to hurt you, but tell Chris and all of you can come over, ok? Ford wants to see Coby.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:11 am

yes we are coming over as soon as we have raised the money

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:56 pm

:clapping: There is a dear brother who has developed a contact who can donate all kinds of furniture for the safe place.

We might even have someone who is able to build this place too. :mrgreen: WOW!!!

Then on top of all of this...Tina who is in Dallas receiving ministry, shared with me this morning that she had a dream of the safe place being built and people from all over were coming to the safe place to get delivered & healed! :shocked:

Then in the dream there were like 11 people in the house and we ran out of food but I came in and they shared the problem with me, how they were down to one can of peas. In this dream, I simply said, "God will provide." God did and everyone got to eat!!

:clapping:

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:45 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I GIVE HIM PRAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:03 am

Our God is an awesome God, he reigns from heaven above! :clapping:

To God be the glory!
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:33 am

This dear brother is willing to build this safe place himself!!!

AWESOME!!! Pray that the Zoning Inspectors and other decision makers favor this project for the glory of God!!

Godsdreamer

Post by Godsdreamer » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:49 pm

O my goodness. This is awesome awesome awsome!!!!! CONGRATS!!!
GOD IS BLESSING THE MINISTRIES OF DELIVERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:
I believe in christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else. C.S. Lewis.

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey Badreamer!

I have a new name for you:

NolongerBadreamer

Ya like it? Hehehehe! :wave:
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

Godsdreamer

Post by Godsdreamer » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:41 pm

lol I like it! I will change my screen name one of these days.....maybe tonight!
I believe in christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else. C.S. Lewis.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:15 pm

God is so good! We have found a Christian couple who are open to being houseparents when we open the Safe Place! These dear believers are in their 50's and have known Jesus for over 20 years! They understand dissociation and deliverance as they both have participated in the ministry! This is so exciting!!

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Wow......what a HUGE blessing. You couldn't have "special ordered" better circumstances than this......You are AMAZING GOD!
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.