Trespassing demon spirit: DESTROYED!

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Trespassing demon spirit: DESTROYED!

Post by Rescuer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Our dear brother Joey posted this today on our deliveranceblog.org site.

"Today, my new friend Rod was set free from a demon spirit that was lodged in his stomach. It had been there for several years, tormenting and causing trouble in this brother. We fought it for 3 1/2 hours before it finally left. Normally, spirits pour out and come out continuously for that amount of time. But this one was a particularly stubborn spirit, holding his position, moving around the body, going right up to the “exit door” and just staying. The spirit laughed at me when he thought he was causing me pain. But Rod said when I placed my fist in his chest (not hard, of course), it was like a fire bomb explosion within his body. He said that the Fire of God came in right then, and everything exploded and the spirit went out with the explosion! Praise God!!!!

Sometimes these spirits are stubborn and think they can stay. But I’m here to tell you to stay the course brothers and sisters! No matter what they say, do, or how much they laugh, or fight, they must and will go in Jesus Mighty Name! His Love endures FOREVER!"

I just LOVE these stories!!!

:smile:
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Godschild

Re: Trespassing demon spirit: DESTROYED!

Post by Godschild » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:25 am

Jay Bartlett wrote:Our dear brother Joey posted this today on our deliveranceblog.org site.

"Today, my new friend Rod was set free from a demon spirit that was lodged in his stomach. It had been there for several years, tormenting and causing trouble in this brother. We fought it for 3 1/2 hours before it finally left. Normally, spirits pour out and come out continuously for that amount of time. But this one was a particularly stubborn spirit, holding his position, moving around the body, going right up to the “exit door” and just staying. The spirit laughed at me when he thought he was causing me pain. But Rod said when I placed my fist in his chest (not hard, of course), it was like a fire bomb explosion within his body. He said that the Fire of God came in right then, and everything exploded and the spirit went out with the explosion! Praise God!!!!

Sometimes these spirits are stubborn and think they can stay. But I’m here to tell you to stay the course brothers and sisters! No matter what they say, do, or how much they laugh, or fight, they must and will go in Jesus Mighty Name! His Love endures FOREVER!"

I just LOVE these stories!!!

:smile:
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:12 pm

:clapping: Joey is going to be part of our upcoming Dallas meeting so I'm excited about meeting another brother who cast who evil spirits!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

jackson

Post by jackson » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:32 am

Jay, I'm interested to know - was this a spirit of infirmity causing stomach pain (e.g., irritable bowel syndrome or similar) or a spirit causing soul problems (e.g., blasphemy, lust, rejection, etc.).

The reason I am interested is that there seems to be such a dearth of recognition of the connection between physical ailments and demons. The Scripture makes the connection clear in many cases, but there doesn't seem to be a rush in the deliverance community to treat sicknesses with deliverance and I don't really understand why. Blessings.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:23 am

jackson wrote:Jay, I'm interested to know - was this a spirit of infirmity causing stomach pain (e.g., irritable bowel syndrome or similar) or a spirit causing soul problems (e.g., blasphemy, lust, rejection, etc.).

The reason I am interested is that there seems to be such a dearth of recognition of the connection between physical ailments and demons. The Scripture makes the connection clear in many cases, but there doesn't seem to be a rush in the deliverance community to treat sicknesses with deliverance and I don't really understand why. Blessings.
Hello Jackson. You are correct in that believers are in the dark about the spiritual realities that exist within diseases. I have dealt with hundreds of demons named "disease," "pain," "sickness," "cancer," and so forth that brought these physical afflictions into the bodies of people. When the evil powers if driven out the individual is healed as the disease has been expelled which the demon was bringing into the body.

My dear brother Joey was the one who shared this story so perhaps he can shed some light into this. Joey?

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:40 am

Hi jackson! I'm Joey, nice to meet you!

This was a witchcraft spirit which had gained access to the man while he was working with some people that were into witchcraft. It had simply transferred to him, and even admitted that it had no legal right to enter or stay. Witchcraft spirits can take quite a while to dislodge.

Great question about infirmity. Here are some problems we have here in America:

1. We've grown very "smart" through medical advancement (I'm being VERY facetious here...). I don't want to offend the doctors, but we all tend to think "Well, those poor people back then thought it was a demon, but we know better now" simply because we have given them fancy names.

2. It's easier to just go to the doctor (I'm guilty of this too), therefore deliverance ministers don't get much of a chance to deal with general illnesses (headaches, colds, flu, etc).

3. People don't come to deliverance ministers until it's either the last resort or painfully obvious that the problem is demonic.

In Luke 4:39, Jesus rebuked the fever in the girl. He spoke to a "fever". This absolutely spoke VOLUMES to me. So I began to rebuke everything as I prayed for someone, and those "everything's" started to leave. That's when it dawned on me: "ALL sickness and disease are demonicallly inspired, or are actual demons." If it's not a "thing" or a demon, why did Jesus rebuke it?

"I rebuke that wood", "I rebuke that metal", "I rebuke that plastic", "I rebuke that nylon carpet". Silly, huh? But He spoke to and rebuked LIVING organisms.

Think about this: doctors are now pulling tumors out of people called teratomas with hair growing on them...?? Some of these tumors have a tiny set of teeth...??? Now if that doesn't scream DEMON, then I don't know what does.

Hope this answers your question. Bless you!
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

rosie

Post by rosie » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:17 am

my mum was killed by a demon. she got cancer and it slowly ate her away, until one day you could see the demon chewing her face off, and an hour or so later, she died. so yes, sickness such as cancer and stuff definately, i believe is demonic.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:29 pm

rosie wrote:my mum was killed by a demon. she got cancer and it slowly ate her away, until one day you could see the demon chewing her face off, and an hour or so later, she died. so yes, sickness such as cancer and stuff definately, i believe is demonic.
:( But I know your mum is in perfect security, peace, and love with Jesus, no longer suffering!

jackson

Post by jackson » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Joey/Jay, thanks very much for the advice.

I recall Smith Wigglesworth saying that if you assume an illness is demonic you will seldom be wrong, and that, in fact, if he had to do everything all over again, he would first approach all sickness as demonic in origin as it usually is.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:40 pm

jackson wrote:Joey/Jay, thanks very much for the advice.

I recall Smith Wigglesworth saying that if you assume an illness is demonic you will seldom be wrong, and that, in fact, if he had to do everything all over again, he would first approach all sickness as demonic in origin as it usually is.
You are correct, Jackson. Though some believers mention that Jesus treated sickness and demonic possession differently (as he made a distinction between the two) in the Gospels (with demons he expelled them, with diseases he healed), the truth of the matter is this: Jesus is able to deliver and heal and in HIS name we have the authority over diseases, death, and demons.