Why?

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Babygurl

Why?

Post by Babygurl » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:33 pm

How come when a minister is casting out a demon, after the legal rights have been broken, the demon has to say that it will go to the pit before it's cast out? Why not cast it out immediately after the legal rights are broken? :?

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:44 pm

well thats a good question. i think its cos it has to pronounce its doom and admit that it has been defeated by king jesus. i could be wrong though but by it admitting its defeat, it makes it weak and can be cast out successfully.

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:20 pm

It's not mandatory. Some demons just take off...leave....without saying anything. This is just another technique to get stubborn ones out more quickly.
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:35 pm

Thank you :wave:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:59 pm

rosie wrote:well thats a good question. i think its cos it has to pronounce its doom and admit that it has been defeated by king jesus. i could be wrong though but by it admitting its defeat, it makes it weak and can be cast out successfully.
:clapping: Right on.

Also demons abhor the pit, they just hate it, that's why I like sending these filthy spirits there.

In Luke 8:30-31, "30Jesus asked him, "What is your name?"

"Legion," he replied, because many demons had gone into him. 31And they begged him repeatedly not to order them to go into the Abyss.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."