new here

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

chad

new here

Post by chad » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:56 am

My name is Chad and i have just found this web site.I think i might be in need of somebody's help.I am just going to put eveything oit there on the line.I have been thinking about murder and suicide for a really long time now.I have been searching alot of different religions in the lasteveral year's and i have been mostly in the New Age movement.I was messing around with my computer tonight and found this web site by accident.My story of my life would really seem to be so un real so i wont share it but is there anyone out there that is in the New Age movement.Does anyone know for sure where people go they commit suicide.

Chad[/img][/b]

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:32 am

Hello my friend!!!!!!!
:wave:
Welcome to this forum.

Let me say first of all, that you found this website by no accident. Pehaps you are SUPPOSED to be here, eh?
I invite you to keep reading and posting.

Let me also say that we have many here with life stories that are "unreal" and very little would probably shock us. Post as much or as litte as you want. But this is a fine group of people who care and want to help. I have never been into the New Age, but I too have been a seeker.

I am not an expert, I do know this. Murder and Suicide seem to me to be closly related, of course.
One thing to realize... there IS TRUTH and their is Deception.
Deception is of the devil, and he will tell you many things. His MO is LIES! Jesus calls him the FATHER of LIES. These lies tell us that life is not worth living or we are not deserving of anything, even breath. That we are doomed before we even try and we just can't bear up under our suffering. DON'T LISTEN TO THAT! IT'S NOT TRUE!

The TRUTH ---- The TRUTH is not concept. Nor is it a religon or a belief.
The TRUTH is a PERSON. Jesus said, "I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIGHT." He made us and loves us without condition. He can give us power over what ever we face.
That is true.... How we feel won't change Truth.

I don't know the answer to your questions but I think they are very good questons! :-D

Keep seeking the TRUTH !!! You will find Him!!!

Many Blessings to you!
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

gabby247771

Re: new here

Post by gabby247771 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:10 pm

chad wrote:My name is Chad and i have just found this web site.I think i might be in need of somebody's help.I am just going to put eveything oit there on the line.I have been thinking about murder and suicide for a really long time now.I have been searching alot of different religions in the lasteveral year's and i have been mostly in the New Age movement.I was messing around with my computer tonight and found this web site by accident.My story of my life would really seem to be so un real so i wont share it but is there anyone out there that is in the New Age movement.Does anyone know for sure where people go they commit suicide.

Chad[/img][/b]
Hello,...
I also agree,,,you dodnt get here by accident,,
+)
And yes,,,new age,,,that seems to be everywhere,,,and remeber the enemy comes to seek ..kill..and destroy,,,your mind you will and you emotions,,any way possibe//
you will find so many others who completely understand your situation,,,
+)
But know those thoughts are NOT your thougts,,I would defilintely seek deliverance,,and rid your life completely of any occult or new age practices,,
the TRUTH will set you free..
Gods word!!
it is his promise
+)
But yes,,I know about the occult a but and my niece commited suicid few yrs ago,,,but do not Worry about where you go,,,worry about WHY the thoughts,,,you can be FREEEEE from it all!!
AMEN!
Have a Blessed Day! for it is Written: I will never leave you, nor forsake you!

Live for God Destroy the pricipalities of Darkeness!!!!

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:29 pm

Hi Chad

Welcome to the forum. I did dabble in the New Age movement as I was searching for answers for life’s many questions. Then as I was seeking the Holy Spirit drew me to God. The strong hold that the New Age had on me was not an easy one to break that even up to the day of my deliverance I was still drawn into some aspect of it. Spirits of suicide and murder are often found grouped together. Sometimes those spirits are ancestral and can have been passed down the generational line.

I want to share a bit of my testimony on what drew me to this web-site. One day in the early hours of the morning I was passing up and down the balcony floor of the apartment I lived in, having an overwhelming desire to throw myself off that balcony. It did not make sense I did not want to die but a part of me wanted to make me die. I did a search on the internet and landed on this same web-site. I filled out a referral for a deliverance minister had my deliverance and have not entertained a thought of killing myself since then.

I encourage you to read the materials that are found on the Great Bible Study and to read the post’s on this forum. You will read many testimonies and experiences that seem un-real, but I can assure you that you are not alone.

As far as what happens when a person commits suicide, God’s word from my study on the subject is not black and white. And I don’t want to even try and give an answer and speak on God’s behalf on the subject. What I do know is that life is worth living when we live it for God.

In Christ
Believer-In-Christ

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Hi Chad, thank you for visiting the site. You are loved here.

FYI--everyone--Chad is a part.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

chad

Post by chad » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:38 pm

Why do you think i m a part

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:45 pm

chad wrote:Why do you think i m a part
Because I know the person you are within. :smile:
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Welcome Chad!!

Mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:15 pm

Welcome Chad! :wave:
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 pm

Hi Chad,
How are you doing today?
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

chad

Post by chad » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:53 pm

who am i apart of

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:11 am

chad wrote:who am i apart of
Thank you for the email, you wonder how I know? I know because the Spirit of God brings that which is in the darkness into the light. Do you love & worship Jesus (or at least desire to?)?

chad

Post by chad » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:27 am

i think might be afraid

chad

Post by chad » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:31 am

can you help me not be so afraid

rosie

Post by rosie » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:05 am

helo chad i ams lily. yo dont be scared cos i was but now i not cos jay did get me from a room and now i ams her and not at the monster howse. do yo want to be my frend how old are yo i am 5 now