This scared me

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Baby_Christian

This scared me

Post by Baby_Christian » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:58 am

A few minutes ago I was sitting at my computer here. I had a notepad and an ink pen on my desk.

I was looking at my computer screen, and I saw a movement. I looked down and my ink pen was moving by itself! It turned from a horizontal position to a vertical position very slowly, while I was watching it!!!!!!

I bumped the desk on purpose, to see if the pen would move. It did not move at all. I thought I may have accidently bumped the desk, but I knew that I had not touched it at all. I had been very still, reading.

I shook the notepad a bit, but the pen did not move.

I turned it back to a horizontal position and stared at it, but nothing happened. Looked away for a few seconds, and when I looked back, the pen was back in a vertical position!!!!!

Is this evil spirits doing this? Would deliverance help? Should I annoint my bedroom, or the pen? How do I do that? I have some olive oil and a small vial that I can use, but don't know how to do it or what to say.

This is freaking me out and I'm scared to go to bed. I've been praying and saying "God hath not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and of a sound mind" over and over.

???? :crying:

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:55 am

Sweet one . . . . .
Don't be afraid.

You are not REALLY alone because Jesus and a might band of angels are there for you.

Call out to them to help you.
Call out loudly and ask for Jesus (by name/out loud) to
"cover you with His blood."

My guess it that this "thing" is not there to hurt you. He only wants to scare you. He wants to keep you frightend, because if you are scared you are powerless.

Don't give into that.
Pray mightly, as all children of God can approach the throne of Grace with BOLDNESS. Read the scripture if you can't sleep. Psalm 91. Read it out loud. Put on gentle praise and worship music.

That thing is not going to hurt you!

Dear Jesus,
I pray now for your child. May the blood of your precious Son Jesus cover this one and create a solid, impregnable wall between her and the Enemy. Send your angels into her room this moment -- your mighty waring angels to stand watch over her while she sleeps. Give her peace, comfort and rest. May you comfort her with Your Strength and Your Song.
Amen

Get some sleep dear one. Rest in knowing that He, God, will never leave you or forsake you. He is there with you.
He is keeping you safe, as He has always done.
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

gabby247771

hello

Post by gabby247771 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:03 pm

Hi!!
yes do not be afraid,,and saying the prayer you did,,got me out of fear,,becasue fear is thier Job,,thats what they do,,But yes,,annoint the room...pray over it,,claim it Holy Ground,,annoint the computer,,command them to Go in Jesus name,,annoint yourself,,
remeber,,Luke says,,we have ALL power over the enemy and NOTHING by no means shall harm you,,so,,take that,,and take authority over it,,and start claiming your room back!
+)
yes annoint annoint,,pray,,delclare and proclaim,
and seek deliverance,,,you have to get to the root of all of this,

+)
Also remember,,once you were saved by the grace of jesus,,,you are sealed with the HOLY SPIRIT,,,and nothing can take that,,and greater is the HOLY spirit IN you then anything else..so re new your mind and start remembering who you are in Christ..because once you get it IN you,,the spirits will know that you know your power in the Holy Spirit and have NO chancnce,,the enemy already has been defeated!!!
so,,do not be afraid dear,,when it happens,,say In JESUS name stop!!
+)
Have a Blessed Day! for it is Written: I will never leave you, nor forsake you!

Live for God Destroy the pricipalities of Darkeness!!!!

Baby_Christian

Post by Baby_Christian » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:05 pm

Thank you for the replies everyone! I had called a friend of mine-she has had the exact same thing happen in her house. She's just been reading her Bible more, and praying more and she's not scared of it anymore.

Ok, I have my olive oil in the vial. What do I do now? What do I say to bless it in Jesus name? I need some words, before tonight gets here! LOL

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:36 pm

Baby_Christian wrote:Thank you for the replies everyone! I had called a friend of mine-she has had the exact same thing happen in her house. She's just been reading her Bible more, and praying more and she's not scared of it anymore.

Ok, I have my olive oil in the vial. What do I do now? What do I say to bless it in Jesus name? I need some words, before tonight gets here! LOL
I haven't read all the replies, but I want to add some thoughts.

- If it happens again before your eyes, rebuke it in Jesus' name. Say something like, "In the name of Jesus, STOP and LEAVE!" You have authority over evil spirits, so don't be afraid to exercise it. They are like rebellious little children. Sometimes they need to be rebuked and taken authority over.

- With the oil, pray over it and ask the Lord to have it represent (symbolically) the Blood of Jesus. Then take the oil, and dab it on your door posts, around the window, and say something like, "I anoint this room with the Blood of Jesus. Demonic activity must seize here."

- If that does not work, then there's most likely to be some legal grounds to be cleaned up. Do you have any ungodly books, CD's, movies, games, pictures, etc. around that could be giving the demons a reason to hang around? Cleaning the home of things which dishonor the Lord is an important step in stripping the demons of their right to be there.

- I would seek deliverance regardless if you thought you needed it or not... it never hurts a thing, and if things like this are happening around you, then I would seek to be freed from anything that isn't right.

I hope this helps!

With love in Christ,
Robert
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

Baby_Christian

Post by Baby_Christian » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:49 pm

Here's what is in my room. A painting of some owls that I painted for my Mom, years ago. I got it in her will. Some other owl wall hangings. A lot of stuffed animals-mosty frogs. A lot of photo albums from when I was a kid. Lots of family photos. Lots and lots of photos in a box. Some things from my Dad, like a buckeye that he gave me for "good luck" when I was a kid. The usual shoes and clothes in my closet. Old cellphones. No bad CD's or books I don't think.

Baby_Christian

Post by Baby_Christian » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:04 pm

This was very interesting. After I read the first couple of replies, my phone rang, and it was a Christian friend of mine. I told her what had happened, and she said the EXACT same things that ya'll wrote here!

Isn't there something in the Bible about if two or more people say the same things to you, that it is a message from God?

Obviously God really wants me to learn who I am in Christ! :)

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:19 am

Hi Baby C! :wave:

The verse you speak of concerns prayer:

19Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, make a symphony together) about whatever [anything and everything] they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven.

20For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them.
(Matthew 18: 19-20 Amplified Bible)

So, have your Christian friend pray with you and know that we here are all standing in agreement with you. And remember:

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. (2 Timothy 1:7)

Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you. (Luke 10:18 Amplified)

The Father says what He means, and He means what He says.

I hope this helps.

Godschild
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Baby_Christian

Post by Baby_Christian » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:24 am

Godschild wrote:Hi Baby C! :wave:

The verse you speak of concerns prayer:

19Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, make a symphony together) about whatever [anything and everything] they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven.

20For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them.
(Matthew 18: 19-20 Amplified Bible)

So, have your Christian friend pray with you and know that we here are all standing in agreement with you. And remember:

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. (2 Timothy 1:7)

Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you. (Luke 10:18 Amplified)

The Father says what He means, and He means what He says.

I hope this helps.

Godschild

No, that wasn't the verse. It was something about messages that God gives us. If I remember right, it was in a chapter about a dream that someone had....maybe Paul? It was the one about the sheet with all the unclean animals, and then God told that person (Paul? Peter? Daniel?) to eat them, and he said no-he had never eaten anything unclean, but God said it was clean. Then he woke up and had the same dream again.

It was telling us that if we recieve the same "message" more than once, it is God speaking.

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:56 pm

BC,

God Bless you and Keep you through this! He will teach you as you are His Child! Please know that having a dream more than once doesn't not signify the dream as from the Almighty. Dreams come from evil too sometimes and from our own souls according to many dream interpreters.

I am not saying that this dream is not of God but I am saying that you will want to ask the Lord to help you discern what the dream means and help you discern the originator.

It appears the Lord is speaking to you through dreams with some frequency, yes? If so start writing them down focusing on how you felt about something during the dream, the colors in the dream, the number of things, persons or events in the dream. PM me if you wish to learn about some ministers who have extreme dreams and have been given the gift of interpreting their own dreams and the dreams of others.

God Bless you,

Mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:05 pm

Mike 3:

Would it be alright for me to PM you for this information? I have some extremely important dreams that I have been able to interpret more-or-less, but you know how it is when God gives you a dream. It is loaded with symbolism and has many layers to it.

Godschild
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:17 pm

Baby Christian,

We appreicate you sharing your life with us. We come in the goodness and loving kindness of the Lord Jesus. This demonic activity you are experiencing is being energized by something (a personal sin, a generational curse, a spell placed upon you, possessing a cursed object, etc). I would recommend you visiting with a strong believer who can lead you into a deliverance/exorcism session.

Keep us updated!

Jay
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:30 pm

Baby-C: :wave:

The absolute best thing you can do is to begin reading your Bible a little bit daily. A good place to start is in the Gospel of John. Pray before reading and always ask the Father for clarity and understanding. Ask Him for Wisdom, knowledge and revelation concerning the things you read. Ask Him to show you everything He wants for you to learn. And, yes, as Mike suggested pray and ask Him if the dream was from Him and if so to give you the interpretation of the dream. Ask all In Jesus' Name -which is His will concerning the way we are to pray.

Do not try to read the entire Gospel in one sitting. A little bit at a time is best -perhaps a chapter a day as The Father leads you. Also I want to suggest that you begin reading the Old Testament beginning in Genesis, maybe a chapter a day. This will give you lots of History concerning God and your belief and faith will grow as you get to know Him. I have always known who God is. I have always known. But it was not until I began reading the OT in depth that I began truly to know Him, and as a result my faith and my belief have grown even more.

And again, always approach the Scriptures prayerfully. And as someone else suggested, if you can find a good Bible study this will be very good and rewarding for you. It will help you in ways you cannot even begin to imagine. Again, pray, and ask The Father to lead into one.

Proverbs 4:6-8 (Amplified)

6Forsake not [Wisdom], and she will keep, defend, and protect you; love her, and she will guard you.

7The beginning of Wisdom is: get Wisdom (skillful and godly Wisdom)! [For skillful and godly Wisdom is the principal thing.] And with all you have gotten, get understanding (discernment, comprehension, and interpretation).

8Prize Wisdom highly and exalt her, and she will exalt and promote you; she will bring you to honor when you embrace her.

Proverbs 4:6-8 (NKJV)

6 Do not forsake her, and she will preserve you;
Love her, and she will keep you.
7 Wisdom is the principal thing;
Therefore get wisdom.
And in all your getting, get understanding.
8 Exalt her, and she will promote you;
She will bring you honor, when you embrace her.

You may wonder at why I quote so much scripture. I used to wonder that about other people too when I was a Baby Christian. I have since learned that each time The Word is spoken to you -or you read it with prayer- it is planted in you like a seed. Someone else may come along and water that seed, but God will give the increase -He will grow your knowledge in and of Him. This happens also when you read the Word out loud. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing..." "...and hearing comes by the Word of God".

I keep telling you of these things because you are asking questions and that is a very, very good thing. You are hungry for the knowledge of God. The best way to get it is by reading your Bible and getting in to a good local Body of Christ -if you haven't already and fellowship with like-minded people and people who can add to your learning.

Godschild :wave:

Baby_Christian

Post by Baby_Christian » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:21 pm

mike3 wrote:BC,

God Bless you and Keep you through this! He will teach you as you are His Child! Please know that having a dream more than once doesn't not signify the dream as from the Almighty. Dreams come from evil too sometimes and from our own souls according to many dream interpreters.

I am not saying that this dream is not of God but I am saying that you will want to ask the Lord to help you discern what the dream means and help you discern the originator.

It appears the Lord is speaking to you through dreams with some frequency, yes? If so start writing them down focusing on how you felt about something during the dream, the colors in the dream, the number of things, persons or events in the dream. PM me if you wish to learn about some ministers who have extreme dreams and have been given the gift of interpreting their own dreams and the dreams of others.

God Bless you,

Mike
No, I very seldom dream...or rather, I very seldom remember my dreams anyway. I did have a dream last night though, that my husband was having an affair. lol

Baby_Christian

Post by Baby_Christian » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:26 pm

Godschild wrote:Mike 3:

Would it be alright for me to PM you for this information? I have some extremely important dreams that I have been able to interpret more-or-less, but you know how it is when God gives you a dream. It is loaded with symbolism and has many layers to it.

Godschild

Sure, you can PM me. But how did we start talking about dreams? Everyone is talking about dreams now. lol I'm sorry-I didn't mean to get us off topic to what we were talking about.