help me

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

thandi

help me

Post by thandi » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:15 am

i want deliverance. i have been married for one and half years and i dont have a baby. i once had an abortion when i was a teenager. i really want to have a baby. i want to know JESUS more. the other thing is i cant pray, i always want to pray but i fall short of words. i always have so many things i want to share or ask from GOD but i jus fail to pray.

Robert L

Re: help me

Post by Robert L » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:38 am

thandi wrote:i want deliverance. i have been married for one and half years and i dont have a baby. i once had an abortion when i was a teenager. i really want to have a baby. i want to know JESUS more. the other thing is i cant pray, i always want to pray but i fall short of words. i always have so many things i want to share or ask from GOD but i jus fail to pray.
Welcome precious sister! :wave:

I know that abortion can cause a lot of emotional and spiritual bondage, but it's nothing that Jesus cannot heal and deliver you from! One of the biggies is coming to the place of forgiving yourself. There's a powerful teaching on the GreatBibleStudy.com web site that is titled "Forgiving Yourself"... it's a very liberating teaching!

I recommend spending a lot of time on the above web site. It's packed with revelation and articles on healing and deliverance.

Also, we have a referral request form here, which you're welcome to use. We can then try to hook you up with a deliverance ministry/minister in your area. Here's the link:

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/r ... ferral.php

And of course, please feel free to make use of our forum... ask questions, read stories, and enjoy fellowship.

We are excited to have you join us!

With love in Christ,
Robert
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

Godzgirl

Post by Godzgirl » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:01 am

Welcome! :wave:

I too have troubles with praying. I can sing my heart out to Him, talk about him, but sometimes, many times I have trouble praying to him.
I'm beginni to lern that that is the work of the devil trying to oppress us, but what I do find I am able to do when I can't get the words out of my lips. I find it easier to journal.
Write down your thoughts, you can take your time, it's like writing a letter to God. Some of my best prayers have been answered just after doing that. I just need to remember to keep doing it.

Have you tried journaling?

Godzgirl
I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me - Phillippians 4:13

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:23 am

My sweet girl!
Welcome to our site!
I am glad to meet you! The people here are wonderful.

You are not alone here.
I have also had an abortion in my past.
I do not know where I would be without God's grace, mercy, and love.
He truely reached down and performed spiritual CPR on me for some time.
There is no heart he can't revive.

About prayer ~ Please know, that even though we don't know the words to say . . . .that God knows our hearts. One of the jobs of the Holy Spirit is to pray to the Father for us.

Romans 8:26-27 ~
In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words . . . . because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

So even though you feel like you don't know how to pray or what to say . . .God is going to honor your requests sweetie. He knows our thoughts. He knows our needs. He will help us if we ask . . . .even if w don't know the right words to say.
So keep trying to pray. Spend time with Him, even if not a lot seems said.

He will meet you where you are.

Please follow the advice of Robert L above too . . . . .Go to the GreatBibleStudy site and ask for a referal.

We really want to help you . . . .

Big Hugz to you!!!!

I'm going to PM you, ok?
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:50 am

Dear Thandi,
Welcome :wave:
It is great that you have found us, You will make new friends who understand your spiritual situation.
On the subject of prayer I think I speak for the majority when I say prayer doesn't always come easily and the enemy will always try and distract us when we communicate with our Heavenly Father,
I would suggest setting a time to pray but without an end time so that doesn't cause guilt if you don't complete your target!
Any time spent in prayer is precious :smile:

When Jesus died on the cross for Thandi, He took your sin, your sickness and swapped it for forgiveness, health,wholeness and prosperity.

In Jesus there is everything you need to have a wonderful life :smile:

I look forward to getting to know you.

Maryann

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:03 am

One more thought, sweet lady.

Please don't feel that God is "punishing you" for anything.
I believe that God wants us to grow in the grace and knowelge of Jesus . . .and also to teach others . . .like our family.

But PLEASE don't feel that God is punishing you for anything. God does not withhold any good thing from you.

I don't think that God is the one that has denied you a baby, ok?

So if it is not God . . . .then it would be . . . . .can you guess?

The enemy wants you to believe all those things.
Please don't.

Post and tell us what is going on with you, OK?

Blessings!
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

gabby247771

Re: help me

Post by gabby247771 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:08 pm

thandi wrote:i want deliverance. i have been married for one and half years and i dont have a baby. i once had an abortion when i was a teenager. i really want to have a baby. i want to know JESUS more. the other thing is i cant pray, i always want to pray but i fall short of words. i always have so many things i want to share or ask from GOD but i jus fail to pray.
Hello!!
welcome!!!
Well..I too had a similiar incident as you,,but as time went on,,I was taught,,dont worry about HOW you pray,,just go to him wherever ..whatever it is your doing (walking..driving..sitting around..laying in bed..) and just talk to him like he was your best buddy and you just wanna talk!! Jesus sticks closer then a brother,,I talk to him all the time,,not praying,,but just talking,,then before I went to bed I would say Jesus,,I know your here,,but I just do not know what to pray,,but you knowmy heart,,and I truely need you Jesus,,I just dont know how right now,,plz show me,,plz give me strength and knowledge,,plz help me with this,,and he did!!!

So dear one,,just talk to him,,he is there,,he listens...and truely sticks by you closer then a brother!!

+)
Have a Blessed Day! for it is Written: I will never leave you, nor forsake you!

Live for God Destroy the pricipalities of Darkeness!!!!