Born with a Veil over Eyes

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

kizzypooh

Post by kizzypooh » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:23 pm

My parents used to be into voodoo or whatever you call it. Even if they were playing, they really messed us up badly. My mom told me that I was born with a veil over my eyes and that that means that I can see stuff...I am special. What does that mean???

My dad burned a black candle with a cat on it and annointed my head with oil when I was a baby so that I wouldn't be confused. I am really confused now because I feel like they voodooed me or cursed me...Is this possible.
To God Be the Glory!

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:41 pm

Hello my friend!

I am glad to see you posting here. I think you will find a lot of help.

I am going out the door on my way to work now, and I don't have a lot of time to reply.
I suggest you go to GreatBibleStudy.com if you haven't found this already.
Start reading and fill out the referral form to find a minister in your area to talk to.

It sounds as though you are asking very good questions!

You will be getting some more posts later, I'm sure.

Welcome!
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

Nubeginningz

Born with a Veil over your face

Post by Nubeginningz » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:54 pm

Hello,

This is my first time on this website and I'm thankful to find it. I happened upon the forum and your posting caught my eye.

I used to hear this as a child by my parents who were pastors of a small church. They didn't practice witchcraft but they were aware of it in their community of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

They told me the same thing that you heard as a child, which was that I could see things...and I could...good and evil.

What this means is that you are a Seer as the old testament speaks of. It's a prophetic gifting of God to see things in the spirit through the eyes of the Lord. The visions you see will either be nite visions which are dreams or open visions which are when you are wide awake.

It's all happens as the the Lord wills. When it does you are to intercede for people. Some you know and others you won't. God is awesome!

I hope this helps you.
Cherie

gabby247771

hello

Post by gabby247771 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Hi!
I am wondering what demoniation that is???

ty
Have a Blessed Day! for it is Written: I will never leave you, nor forsake you!

Live for God Destroy the pricipalities of Darkeness!!!!

gabby247771

Re: Born with a Veil over Eyes

Post by gabby247771 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:16 pm

kizzypooh wrote:My parents used to be into voodoo or whatever you call it. Even if they were playing, they really messed us up badly. My mom told me that I was born with a veil over my eyes and that that means that I can see stuff...I am special. What does that mean???

My dad burned a black candle with a cat on it and annointed my head with oil when I was a baby so that I wouldn't be confused. I am really confused now because I feel like they voodooed me or cursed me...Is this possible.
Hello!!
Do you see things??
also God is not the author of confusion,,
+)
and if your parents were involved in occult practices,,one would think you would probably have troubles,,the bible clearly states of how much of an obomination it is to him,
+)
I want to encourage you,,not confuse you,,,
I also see things,,but I test the spirits to be sure it is truely of God,,and if it isnt,,then they have to go,,and they do.
+)
But I never heard that term..

Nubeginningz

Post by Nubeginningz » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:23 am

I think the term may have originated in early african american culture. Not sure. As this is where I heard it from. It was something they saw when babies were born that meant they would be used by God to see prophetic visions.

I can't say it was any particular denomination that used that term...I think it was just an understanding of spiritual things as they saw it back then.

And no matter what the enemy meant for evil, God will turn it around for good and for His Glory.

My heart goes out to you as I understand what you're going through.
You have been tormented long enough and you need help to get set free.

Get violent with the enemy by speaking the word of God and annointing your head and every crevice of your home with blessed oil. Tell those foul things to get out and stay out. No weapon formed against you will prosper! The enemy is under your feet and subject to you. Submit yourself to the Lord and resist the enemy and he will flee!

Remember to create an atmosphere of praise in your home and dispatch the Angels of the Lord to do warfare for you as they are ministers for the heirs of salvation and do God's good pleasure. It is God's good pleasure to see you prosper against those things that have been tormenting you.

Lastly, do you have a intercessory deliverance team in your church to help you? There's nothing like having a team of prayer warriors coming together activating the 5 fold ministry gifts on your behalf. You will never be the same...the Lord will set you free!

I speak from experience...God has set me free from demonic oppression such as you are experiencing. Have I arrived? Not yet. I fight daily.
But as I have learned to fight the good fight of faith, using the word of God and His spiritual gifts...so can you! And you will have victory in JESUS NAME! Peace BE with you my sister, salvation is now. :clapping:
Cherie

gabby247771

Hello

Post by gabby247771 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:09 am

Amen to that!!

well said!
Amen to more warrior intercessors,,,Gods army is full of warriors ready and willing to Fill in the Gap!!
Power in prayer and intercessories!!

Amen to your Praise report,,I too am fighting daily,,but the battle is in Gods hands,,and no weapon formed will prosper,,!!!

Amen!!!!

Nubeginningz

Post by Nubeginningz » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:14 am

Hello Sister Ty,

Thank you and I agree with you that we need the warrior intercessors to fill the Gap. What would we do with them??? Sometimes battles are too much for one individual to handle we can get worn out.

If we have at least 2 we can put a 1000 to flight (I beleive). After such deliverances you have your best sleep! :smile:

Praise God for you...iron sharpens iron...we need to look out for each other and this forum is a great way to do just that.

Hope to talk with you soon. I pray that God will richly bless and prosper you daily as you walk with Him.
Cherie

kizzypooh

Post by kizzypooh » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:28 am

I am always seeing stuff and then it will disappear. For the longest time I would see "pan" the half man/half horse in my mom's hallway. I would have visions and things would flash before my eyes.
To God Be the Glory!

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:30 pm

KP,

God Bless you as this must be unsettling. When you see these evil things are they looking at you? Is so tell them they must go in Jesus name.

Also, do you have things in your home that would be occultic? If so remove them.

Do you still practice any little thing that might be construed as occultic? Things you say? If so ask the Almighty to help you identify them and stop saying them.

Have you had an opportunity to particpate in a deliverance session? You can request one on ministering deliverance . com.

Also ask the Almighty to show you how to use your gift. Ask Him to remove any 'gift' that you believe might not be of Him.

Lastly, ask the Almighty to lead to you bible passages that will help reorder your mind and heart. Then read them outloud often.

I been where you been. Kept seeing snakes and other stuff in my home.
Night time was the worst.
After I received deliverance it all got much better but I had to do a few things to totally keep them away.

Love you and I know the Lord God Almighty will be using you for His Glory. Soon.

God Bless and Keep you,
Mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

Chameleon

The Veil over your Eyes!

Post by Chameleon » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:33 pm

Kizzypooh, I would like to add to all other messages posted here. As far as the veil, I, too was born with it. It is African-American, (as far as I know), as my mother used to refer to the 'old folks,' from whom they received all of their knowledge. But, I have met people of all races that say they have this gift from the veil/also known as the caul. It is actually being born in side of the birth sack instead of breaking out of it and coming into the world apart from it and before it. I, too was born this way. My mother tried to use it for evil gain at first, which brought in more demons that I had to have cast out in Jesus name once coming into the kingdom. I asked the Lord to remove the gift if it was evil or cleanse me and use me for His glory. I am now a prophetess and , yes, I have visions and dreams and interpretation, which to me had nothing to do with the veil, etc. God is not limited. As a man thinketh so is he. I believe that believing in the power of the veil opens us up to receive demonic presences. However, being born in or outside of the sack is not the necessary component, it is God's knowing us in the womb and gifting us thus. As with Nubeginnings, it can be a gift from God but not to be confused with an incidental occurrence at birth. You may well be a prophetess or seer with the gift from God that was exploited by the enemy at birth. The Lord will reveal this to you, and, if this is from Him you will be used in your gift for the 'Body' of Christ.
Biblestudy.com holds many answers for all of us. This is a great group. A couple of years ago I walked through and felt invisible beings and the great ministers and Christians here advised me correctly in cast ing them out of my house, and it worked. This deliverance and warfare ministry is such a filter for us all. God uses it greatly. God bless.
REMEMBER, Yahweh's FORGOTTEN people, the Homeless.