What makes this forum different?

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Robert L

What makes this forum different?

Post by Robert L » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:47 am

Greetings to you in Christ! :wave:

We're so glad that you're here browsing the forum today! If you have not yet signed up, but would like to join us, then please don't hesitate to do so... we would love to have you!

I just wanted to outline what the purpose and mission of this forum is, and how this place of fellowship is different from many other forums on the Internet.

What is the purpose and mission of our forums?
(Including Lobby, Spiritual Warfare & Deliverance, Inner Healing, and Prayer Closet)

The purpose of the forum is to have friendly, loving, and edifying discussions and fellowship, where people can come and feel safe when seeking help and asking questions. Discussions with Christ-like love are welcomed here with open arms!

Being run by real-life deliverance ministers...

This forum will always be a place where the subject of deliverance or spiritual warfare in the life of a believer is welcomed and understood. Do you dearly love Jesus, but are being harassed and tormented by demons? We believe YOU!

Many thanks to our moderator staff, these forums make a wonderful place to discuss spiritual warfare, deliverance, inner healing, and much more without meeting constant persecution from those who don't agree with our fundamental beliefs (aka, "But Christians can't have demons!").

If you try to discuss the idea of casting demons out of Christians in most other Christian forums online, you will face strong opposition, and constant persecution which yields an endless source of heated debates. What a waste of time!

A place to reach out and receive help:

Do you feel like you're all alone? Most who are seeking deliverance ministry do feel alone, and feel like nobody understands them. Even their pastor writes off what they are going through, and doesn't realize the reality of what they are facing. Is that you? Are you afraid to tell people about what you've been going through, for fear of rejection? Then I don't think you could have came to a better place!

We want this to be a forum where you can feel comfortable, understood, loved, and accepted. Many of us know what it's like to be through horrible bondages ourselves, and share great joy as we see people receive their deliverance which Christ has purchased for them with such a steep price on the cross!

Why aren't heated debates welcome here?

If constant heated debates are taking place, it can make those who are in need of help feel hesitant to step out and get to know everybody. There are plenty of forums online where debates can be held, but this is the only place that I am aware of where people can come and find a loving and caring environment to help them in their deliverance and healing process; as a matter of fact, it's been so loving, safe, and friendly, that even alters have came out and introduced themselves on the forum... that says a lot! We do want alters along with those in need to feel comfortable with us, and to reach out and receive the help and love that they so desperately need.

Our mission here is not to get caught up in heated debates, but rather provide an environment for practical and loving discussion, where anybody with bondages or wounds can feel comfortable walking in and being treated with Christ-like love instead of fearing for their head being chopped off in the next theology war.

A heart-felt word shared by one of our members:
sheila wrote:One of the things I like most about this web-site is the compassion. When I came here, I was truly remorseful and full of shame. The people here were non-judgmental and open-armed. I have never felt so accepted. I was also very used to "owing" someone something if they ever did anything for me. The people here expect nothing from you. It is the first time I have felt unconditional love. I want to thank you all.

In God's Love, Sheila
I feel the Holy Spirit is showing me that we need to preserve this safe and loving environment as a place for healing and ministry. Heated debates sets a bad tone for everybody, and it could mean life/death for somebody who is desperately seeking help but cannot open up because they don't feel safe here.

Many thanks to you all who are here to help support this labor of love for our dear brothers and sisters in Christ!

In Christ's love, :wave:
Robert
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:14 am

Well put, Bobby! :clapping:

This is a safe place for the hurting. A place for Jesus to heal & deliver with His love.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Debbie122

Post by Debbie122 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:47 am

YES!! It is imperative that all, especially those frightened and scared parts to feel the love of Jesus - to feel safe - Praise God for the work He does here.

This site is a blessing - many will be set free through this vessel!! My heartfelt thanks to all who help!! :wave:
God Bless,
Debbie
By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
Exodus 23:30 (KJV)

Elshevia

Post Topic

Post by Elshevia » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:37 pm

Dear all, I can testifiy to that I have been on some forums, but I did not last long there because as Robert has said when you even mention anything to do with the gifts, you are told in no uncertin terms that they no longer exsist. and no amount of talking will shift them in their belief
as to that fact, But I knew that they did exist, and I have searched and searched, untill the Lord brought me here, God Bless. Elshevia.
God so loved the World that he gave His only Son.

Javanut

Post by Javanut » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:37 pm

Heated debates are like trying to teach a pig to sing

-it frustrates you and annoys the pig.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

evstevemd

Post by evstevemd » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:15 pm

Javanut wrote:Heated debates are like trying to teach a pig to sing

-it frustrates you and annoys the pig.
I don't like to see people perverted! I have been in many forums and strongly disagree with them. Only thing I love this forum is its openness
to the word of God and politeness! Not holding the belief even if unbiblical
Here I can discuss without religion/denominational bases only the word of God :-D

Yes It is cool place to be with Lovely brethren!
I Love to be with my co-soldiers and my Home relative
So lovely to be here
Steve :wave:
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

the J Man

Post by the J Man » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:24 am

Have to say, I am very impressed with this forum. I don't see arguing and bickering and people treat other in a Christlike manner. I see the fruit of the Spirit operating in the lives of others here. They truly follow Christ.

I have posted at a variety of other christian forums, and it is true that they belittle you, degrade you, for being into deliverance and spiritual warfare. The way some people treat each other there is deplorable. If you say anything that goes against popular opinion, they blast you for it. It's ridiculous that these poeple call themsevles christians because true christians obey the commandments of Jesus(John14:15 and 1st John3:5). How we treat our fellow man shows who we really serve.

The Pharisees and the Saducees hated Jesus even though they claimed to be of God, so will those religious folks of today.
Keep your eyes on the Lord. He never takes His eyes off you.

PrayzWarrior

Deliverance from past hurts

Post by PrayzWarrior » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:13 am

My family is very much absent from any family gatherings because of physical violent from their step-father and we cannot have family gatherings or their is a lot of tension went we are all together is has been two years since the incident. :crying:

litleolme00

i need some advice..

Post by litleolme00 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:20 am

i feel as though i am truly losing my mind. it feels like i am only existing day to day. i am a christian and love god with all my heart, been involved with my church for 5 years....and was on fire for god...well, that all changed when i went to see bob larson....to make it short...things manifested in me, but couldnt be dealt with so when i went to my church the following sunday, all hell broke lose. the whole service involved all these people trying to cast this stuff off, with no sucess. my church doesnt believe a christian can have a demon...well i left there that day and no one ever called to check on me!! and when i talked to the pastors wife a couple of months later she said i had to deal with this on my own!! that i had to work out my own salvation...well, needless to say i am so hurt and alone. this anger and rage that showed up has consumed me..all my joy, hope and peace is gone. i havnt been able to pray for anyone since this happened..and when i read the word its like a blank piece of paper....has god left me? i cant continue like this....i emailed this site for someone near me, and i called the person, and she prayed with me on the phone, and thats it. i cant believe that instantly my life changed..if only i hadnt gone to see bob larson....please give me some advice..i dont even want to go to another church, because the people i have loved and thought was my faimily turned their back on me...i have been in a major depression that i cant shake off.......i need to be set free so i can do what god has called me to do!!!
god is good

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi there, did you ever contact DoorTwelve like I suggested in my PM reply to you two weeks ago?

IMHO, Bob Larsen's session may have just stirred up stuff within you and made it manifest. I can't believe that a gospel preaching church won't stand up to Satan and cast out demons. I know many Christians who are demonized without getting into a debate oppression and posession.

rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

DonIbbitson

Looking Forward to Sharing and Learning

Post by DonIbbitson » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:55 pm

I am looking forward to exploring the forums here. I am hopeful that I can add value and also learn. Have been in full time counseling as a pastoral counselor since 2001 and deliverance ministry is a very important part of what we do. I welcome friendly debate and like to defend the ministry of deliverance to those who are seeking to understand but have also been brutally attacked by those who purport to be Christians yet who strongly disagree. Jesus did deliverance, he trained the disciples to do it and He put the call on the church. Apart from that, we have seen real fruit from changed lives so I am a believer and proponent.
Don Ibbitson

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: Looking Forward to Sharing and Learning

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm

DonIbbitson wrote:I am looking forward to exploring the forums here. I am hopeful that I can add value and also learn. Have been in full time counseling as a pastoral counselor since 2001 and deliverance ministry is a very important part of what we do. I welcome friendly debate and like to defend the ministry of deliverance to those who are seeking to understand but have also been brutally attacked by those who purport to be Christians yet who strongly disagree. Jesus did deliverance, he trained the disciples to do it and He put the call on the church. Apart from that, we have seen real fruit from changed lives so I am a believer and proponent.
Praise God for your life and ministry. Welcome to the forum my brother in Christ.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:35 am

:wave: welcome brother
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

winning souls

greetings friend

Post by winning souls » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:41 pm

This is a very good site for the hurting .It is very different from other sites .Today there are more social sites than deliverances. This site is a blessing to all. :clapping:
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!