Divine Revelation of Hell

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Applesauce

Post by Applesauce » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:53 pm

Just some things on my mind..I've read previews of this book ( I read a divine revelation of Heaven though), and everything lines up with something I've been taught in the past..However a few things bother me.

These websites that review these books..well..a lot of them are skeptical. Please don't take the following the wrong way:

It seems like these people limit God's woundours wondorusness to the information mentioned in the Bible (as far as details go), and when I say that I mean this: Because in the bible, it does not mention what the "Records keeping room" looks like and how it functions..there is no record room. Because the bible does not state (i think), that there are store houses in heaven full of blessing and healing sitting there waiting for Christians to receive them - there are no store houses.

Because the bible does not say exactly how daily life is in heaven, besides Praising God, then we have to believe we will be eternally bound to a chair in church singing hymns for an eternity.

Correct me if I'm wrong but...Isn't the bible intended to act as a guidebook and a weapon in our lives? Not an encyclopedia of the spirit realm?

Also, it seems like people don't take into account that fact she is human and that what she describes something as - might not be what it is....Which is understanble because Hell isn't really a popular tourist attraction and people who go there normally don't come back at all..let alone with pictures and a souviner.

When I was reading, I found that God started correcting things in my head about what I was reading..and things he had previously revealed to me fell into place like puzzle pieces...Which I am truly thankful for because that was a request of mine that only pure truth would be allowed into my head.

What is you guys' take on things like this? The critical unbelieving thinking pattern some Christians are diagnosed with?

P.S: It is really sad to see people limiting what God wants to show them...idk...its just sad

comment plz :(
Today was the tomorrow you worried about yesterday :P

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:38 pm

Applesauce,

God bless you for asking questions!! You make me laugh! Thank you for that!

Folks have been hurt by people who are untruthful about events that have taken place or situations that are considered spiritually of God.

That hurt can cause them to be skeptical. I was raised believing if the Bible did not say it it didn't happen. "People who raised their hands only wanted others to look at them".

I've stepped past that, Thank God, and have kept my eyes and ears on God.

One piece of advice I received along time ago was that fear of deception was deception and could be used by the devil to separate us from God's miracles and best for us.

I have family members that can't see miracles around them all day because 'its not in the Bible'.

The key is to ask the Holy Spirit for discernment and to guard yourself w/Jesus name.

thats my input.

mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:21 am

Try the book 23 minutes in hell. It really touched me and horrified me. If you aren't an evangelist now, you will be after reading THAT book.

xfrodobagginsx

Applesauce

Post by Applesauce » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:01 am

THanks for the responses everyone :)

And frodo i just looked at a long review of that book...Wow..it is intense. The thing that stuck with me is when Jesus said "very very soon"...he repeated himself.

I have been getting a sense of "hurry" lately....Not like "oh hurry up and get your stuff together"...but like "QUIT WASTING TIME!!"...I'm talking about realllyy firm like. Like he is saying...but then sometimes i say God...why am I just sitting here?!? Can you please give me something?

His Answer:

I've already given you your ENTIRE family (step dad's side, and Dad's side...to minister to and pray for. When I see you working diligently at this and praying daily...fervently..THEN I will give you more to do...So kill the motor dude and FOCUS!

I really like how he communicated internally in NORMAL PEOPLE TALK. Not like thou thy this that youst themst eth this and eth that. Makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside XD
Today was the tomorrow you worried about yesterday :P

star 59

Post by star 59 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:20 pm

I just finished reading the book Divine Revelation of Hell and the part that troubled me was that Jesus told the author time after time He would be with her as they went through Hell....Jesus not only left her once but twice to be tormented in Hell. I have all 6 of the author's books and the one on Divine Revelation of the Spitiual Realm had me have demonic dreams....I am now reading the one on spiritual warfare....We are told to test all things and to hold fast to what is good...I have not made a final decesion on these books since I know that my enemy is very deceitful and full of craftiness and when some things are so bizarre it is part of his schemes....I also know several people who repented of their sins and became Christians by reading the book Divine Revelation of Hell....
"YOU SHALL TRAMPLE THE WICKED FOR THEY SHALL BE ASHES UNDER THE SOLES OF YOUR FEET"...

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Re: Divine Revelation

Post by DoorTwelve » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:15 am

I tend to think we should carefully observe all things just taking into consideration that with some time it can be more carefully reviewed
somewhat like the Bereans. They were taught something then they consistently went back to the scriptures to test it the light of the word!
We should consider things but what we take to ourselves should be constantly guarded!
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

st_joel

Post by st_joel » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:58 pm

The key is to ask the Holy Spirit for discernment and to guard yourself w/Jesus name.

thats my input.

mike
amen mike! When i first heard of these books by a few of my friends ( of whom the Holy Ghost testifies of ) . I went out to search for the books. I first found the "devine revelation of heaven" Book , and i opened it in the store and began to read the first few paragraphes when the Holy Ghost leaped withen me. The Holy Ghost does testify of Mary k baxter and that shes telling the Truth. Thats all i need to know, what more are you guys looking for?

Too many trust thier own eyes and ears , not knowing that even false prophets speak alot of truth. But the Holy Ghost does not testify of false prophets , but against them. There for put on your blind fold and follow the Spirit of God and not your eyes and ears , so be it !