Need Help

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

travelgal

Need Help

Post by travelgal » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:40 pm

Where to start? There seems to be a number of "situations"happening right now. I broke off a very deep soul tie recently as well as the spirit of depression and the spirit of asthma. In doing this, I stopped my medications believing that God will heal me. At the same time i visited a friend in her home who has seen apparitions etc. She is a Christian but is involved with a man who is not and whose "business" deals with positive thinking etc. In his dealing with her she has been thrown against a wall supernaturally etc. I have told her that this is not of God and have repeatedly warned her but she is so lonely after her divorce that her eyes have been blinded.
All sorts of other strange happenings have taken place in her home.
After visiting her, the next day i felt very unwell. My body aches, i feel light headed, feverish and i have an unexplainable grief and I have a hard time breathing. I cant seem to get moving. I have meditated and prayed. Was i hasty in stopping my meds? How do deal with what is happening...

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Re Need Help

Post by DoorTwelve » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Dear Travelgal
I think that you might seek some help for her through our referral
service here at this sight maybe a Pastor or Minister could just speak with her
sometimes a friend is a voice that isn't always considered and an outside
person reaffirming what your saying may help convince her that she is in
a situation that could be destructive and even more so spiritually than physically however that being said Travelgal you should try to remain in God's word and praying to
Him, and He will bring the help you need ,God has a way of doing things
which open doors to help the situation! A demons biggest secret is the fact
they remain hidden when they expose themselves I believe that's more than half the battle won because you can seek help now to deal with them!
A deliverance ministry is a great place to start loving and caring people
who can deal effectively with bondage and the works of the demonic!
Experience the freedom God has desired you to live in!
Luke 4:18
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

Bigbry

Hey travelgal

Post by Bigbry » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:12 am

Hello travelgal,
Hope your feeling better, but I would suggest getting back on your meds...it isn't a lack of faith John was a doctor, GOD made doctors etc to help people,

I pray your friend leaves that new age guy, they sound good because its what we as humans want to hear. Gods laws and rebukes are harder but true.

Peace!
Bryan

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:44 pm

Travelgal,

One of the hardest things I ever did was leave a friend. My loving approach to her was refused as a Jesus Freak looking to get her Saved.
My relationship with her made me stumble many times. I just couldn't do that to my relationship with Jesus. It hurt her and me. For sometime I felt I was a bad Christian because I hurt her. Later I realized that my leaving caused her to take a hard look at her life. She didn't change much as far as I could tell from a distance but I did pray for her and hoped. I see her occasionally at the store and we speak and exchange stories about our families. (This was not a dating relationship just good friends).

Could that be what you need to do? If your friend, whom you no doubt love, is bringing demons into your life then separation would be in order.
Pray for her, take her to extreme places of worship, ask God to change her boyfriend or take him out of her life.

Take your medication. Let your doctor tell you to get off. The Almighty doesn't fault you for maintaining medication as you wait for confirmation from your doctor. What a Glorious witness to your doctor!!!! What a Glorious witness to your family!!! AND what a Glorious witness to your friend in need. Help her find the Miraculous in Jesus!!

Show her you love her enough to tell her 'that man ain't right for you!'
Friends like that are the kind we all need. Someone afraid of angering me because they disagree is not a friend who loves me.

Jesus is the Lord of relationships, marriages, tough talk and friends.
Allow Him to move in this relationship.

God Bless and Keep you,

mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!