What to do about an eerie spirit in the house....

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

sarahlevi36

What to do about an eerie spirit in the house....

Post by sarahlevi36 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:20 pm

:wave: Hi everyone,

I have been house sitting for a woman who is from Turkey, wealthy & lives in a 7 bedroom 9 bathroom mansion that sits right on the ocean cliff in California. She had posted online that she was in need of a housekeeper so I applied. She rents her mansion out as a vacation home, or for photo shoots, & weddings. She also owns 3 houses...a bit smaller 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms that she is doing minor repairs then flipping (selling) them. And she owns 1 house also 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms that is listed online for rent as a vacation home as well. My job is to live in the house, keep it clean inside & out until there is a renter then I must quickly exit the house taking all of my personal belongings with me for however long needed & then once I return clean up the mess.

I have been here in the house for 5 weeks so far. The house is absolutely beautiful. This would be the most perfect opportunity for me to go back to school however since I have been here I have been tormented by a bad spirit. Some days I am unable to even leave my room. I have not seen any shadows nor ghosts but there have been lights turn on by themselves, footsteps upstairs when I am here all alone, knocks at the front door but no one there. & when I am in the shower I get a sense that someone is in there with me. As hard as I try to not allow this to effect me...it does tremendously & I do not know what to do. I have not mentioned it to the owner well because I am afraid she will only make me leave & I haven't anywhere else to go at this time. But at the same time most days I am so frightened which effects my daily schedule. :( :crying:

I have prayed. I have stood firm as a child of God & I have commanded this spirit to leave this house, however it has not. Please advise.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:20 pm

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you have been having and sorry that no one has replied. This website is very quiet now, I haven't looked here for months I am not sure if I is still active. But having said that if you are still having troubles I do know of someone who may be able to advise you who does deal with deliverance type things. Have you asked a pastor or people from a local church or your church to come and pray through the house? I have asked people I trust know the Lord to do this before. Hang in there.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: What to do about an eerie spirit in the house....

Post by Rescuer » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:57 am

sarahlevi36 wrote::wave: Hi everyone,

I have been house sitting for a woman who is from Turkey, wealthy & lives in a 7 bedroom 9 bathroom mansion that sits right on the ocean cliff in California. She had posted online that she was in need of a housekeeper so I applied. She rents her mansion out as a vacation home, or for photo shoots, & weddings. She also owns 3 houses...a bit smaller 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms that she is doing minor repairs then flipping (selling) them. And she owns 1 house also 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms that is listed online for rent as a vacation home as well. My job is to live in the house, keep it clean inside & out until there is a renter then I must quickly exit the house taking all of my personal belongings with me for however long needed & then once I return clean up the mess.

I have been here in the house for 5 weeks so far. The house is absolutely beautiful. This would be the most perfect opportunity for me to go back to school however since I have been here I have been tormented by a bad spirit. Some days I am unable to even leave my room. I have not seen any shadows nor ghosts but there have been lights turn on by themselves, footsteps upstairs when I am here all alone, knocks at the front door but no one there. & when I am in the shower I get a sense that someone is in there with me. As hard as I try to not allow this to effect me...it does tremendously & I do not know what to do. I have not mentioned it to the owner well because I am afraid she will only make me leave & I haven't anywhere else to go at this time. But at the same time most days I am so frightened which effects my daily schedule. :( :crying:

I have prayed. I have stood firm as a child of God & I have commanded this spirit to leave this house, however it has not. Please advise.
Welcome!
Since you do not own the home it will be difficult to rid the home of the evil spirits tormenting you. The demonic spirits, no doubt, have spiritual legal rights to the property and thus it haunts those who reside there. There are, obviously, spiritual things (such as utilizing the weapons of praise and worship music, forceful commands in the name of Jesus, placing holy oil upon the rooms of the home, etc) you can do to protect yourself. However, I believe you should probably leave the home quickly.

I would also recommend you go through a deliverance to ensure nothing has attached itself to your mind or body. Our mission offices are located in Southern California and you can reach us at 877-483-5519 for assistance. Blessings in Jesus!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:13 am

Shalom, I agree with Rescuer, hope you have found another place, love in ' JESUS' ***

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:54 am

Is this true if you are a renter that only the owner has the legal right to expel these spirits? I have driven out spirits out of almost every place that I have lived, but I still get attacked as well. This new home I live in has new ones that are currently being addressed. Every home has demons from what I have experienced, it's just that some have stronger ones.

Deliveranceminister

Post by Deliveranceminister » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:50 pm

sarahlevi36 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:20 pm
:wave: Hi everyone,

My ministry is Hauntings, I have experienced them many times. So I wrote a book explaining how to end them! I am in Deliverance. My book is on Kindle called Hauntings Why They Happen and How to Help Yourself author Helena V. Garilano. Book is filled with scripture. It has a deep explaination of hauntings.
Mark 16 :17 Jesus Christ gave the believer the authority to cast out demons.