A dream

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:39 am

BLESSINGS IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME, DEAR SISTER, YOU ARE SUFFERING SO MUCH, YOU NEED TO FORGIVE AND MOVE ON, FORGIVENESS IS FOR YOURSELF NOBODY ELSE, BY FORGIVING WE ARE NOT EXPECTED TO SUFFER THE PERSON THAT HAS ABUSED US, IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR HUSBAND IS THE CAUSE, TORMENTING YOU, I HAVE FOUND PEACE SINCE I SEPARETED, HAVE MY OWN ROOM AND NO PHYSYCAL CONTACT, WE JUST SHARE THE HOUSE LIKE FRIENDS, BUT HE DOES TORMENT ME, ITS JUST NO LONGER HURTS ME, THE LORD IS WITH ME.
HAVING PHYSYCAL CONTACT OPENS THE DOOR FOR DEMON TO TRANSFER , EVERY TIME I HAD PHYSYCAL CONTACT I FELT DIFFERENT, ANGRY, COULD FEELTHE DEMONS, WAS BACKSLIDING, NOW I FEEL 'THE LORD' HIS PEACE, LOVE, MY HUSBAND HAS DEMONS BUT WILL NOT ADMIT IT HE IS NOW BACKSLID, SWEARS, LIES AND HAS STOLEN MONEY FROM ME, HE IS MAD AT TIMES, SAYS TERRIBLE THINGS TO ME, HE HAS LOST HIS WAY, FAITH, AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO, NOW I HAVE TO LOOK FOR MYSELF, MY EYES ARE ON 'JESUS' , WE CANNOT CHANGE THEM BUT WE CAN CHANGE OURSELVES.
SO SORRY ABOUT THE SUFFERING HE PUTS YOU THROUGH, THE LORD WILL DELIVER YOU FROM ALL EVIL, TRUST IN HIM.
OUR FEELINGS ARE IMPORTANT OUR 'LORD JESUS' HAD FEELINGS, HE CRIED FOR LAZARUS, KEEP PRAYING, ALL WILL BE WELL, BLESSINGS, L******

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:30 am

Guess I've got reasons for forgiving everyone and everything / letting go of such feelings.

But it doesn't seem to happen, at least not "fast enough"... (I've been trying for years. :/)

Sometimes when something briefly releases from me the feelings seem to have gone but then it returns.

I don't know.

I might try more house cleaning. It was extremely difficult to burn even my own stuff last time, being stopped by many people.

Vaguely remembering something I wanted to get rid of... and I was told it was burned for me. (But I kinda don't accept what some people say as what actually happened.)
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:17 am

Adam, I cannot seem to find anything in my home, nothing witchcraft, that I'm aware of, other than maybe what is covered under paint on walls,,

Luciana, I understand. And I forgive and let go. If I don't, it will continue to eat me up. We have no physical contact either, haven't had, to me, we are like friends as well, he doesn't see it or think so but I have. We do not sleep together, have not for several, several years.

LUCIANA

COMMENT

Post by LUCIANA » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:08 am

BLESSINGS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, PEACE, JOY, LOVE TO YOU*
SORRY TO HEAR, HOPE YOU FIND THE PEACE THAT TRANSCEND ALL UNDERSTANDING, WE TRUST IN THE LORD AND WE ILL SEE BETTER TIMES, ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN FAITH, GRACE BE WITH YOU IN 'CHRIST'' LOVE L******** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: