A dream

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

A dream

Post by michel67 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:40 am

Last night I had a dream that seemed to go on all night. I was in the town I grew up in as a child, that I lived in with my mom and dad. I wasnt a child in the dream ,and was walking, there was a small house, there were men at the house, kidnappings people. I can't remember who else was with me but the men got me, took me in the house. They tatooed me, a large tatoo on my back, covering almost my entire back. I am tryimg to remember the tatoo and what it was. I myself, outside of the dreams, have no tatoos. I think the tatoo was a large coiled snake but not sure. There was others they kidnapped, some tried to get away as i did, before they hurt us or worse. I remember running to a street, behind houses, screaming for help, and seeing some dead animal, like a pig or sheep. I now know the men were demons, and they marked me, or they did in the dream with the tatoo, marked me for their own. But I am not theirs. I am Gods.

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:55 am

Very vivid symbolism!
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:12 am

Good on you for not buying into the lie in your dream - you are right you are Gods! :-)
Amen to that!

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:28 pm

I know no one is on here much anymore, doesnt talk much, share so maybe I'm just letting my thoughts out. I have had 2 screaming out loud nightmares in the past week. The first one in the dream my husband was hurting my cats, my pets, physically hurting them. So I was screaming . Last night, or this morning, I believe I was screaming due to conflicts my son is having with his girlfriend. He is trying and wanting to break away from her. She has claimed to be a athiest , practice or believe in wiccan, and I have tried to show Hrr the Light of Jesus. It is sad that my husband can be a cause of me having a screaming nightmare, and yes ,it is the monsters and demons, oh how I am sick and tired of seeing them in my dreams. :( and just don't understand why they seem to show up. But, my husband did dump off a couple of my cats. One still out there, or dead by now. He didn't ask me before, discuss it, before doing it, or seem to care about !y feelings on it. And yes, its done and I can forgive but he still caused emotional and mental hurt , my husband, not a stranger. I think about the cat, what became of him and maybe I shouldn't.
So, I do dislike having these screaming dreams and seeing the monsters appear in them ,still.

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:37 am

Hi, Michel :wave:

As for your dream, I can't say with certainty, but it sounds like a demon (familiar spirit) is taking the form of your husband. I've had many dreams where they would take the forms of either family member or close friends/acquaintances, in an attempt to drive a wedge between my relationships or just mock me.

I've gotta say though, that (as hard as it may be..) it doesn't sound like you've forgiven your husband over this. I noticed that you wrote you *can* forgive, instead of stating that you've already done so.

I'm reminded of the Lord's Prayer at the end of Matthew chapter 6:

Matthew 6:12-15 (underline emphasis mine)
...(12)And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

(13)And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. (14)For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: (15)But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

And further on in Matthew (parable of the unforgiving servant), this is what Jesus says will be the result if we don't forgive others:

Matthew 18:32-35 (underline emphasis mine)
...(32)Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: (33)Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? (34)And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. (35)So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

And as we've all come to know in deliverance ministry, demons stick around by obtaining legal grounds to do so (sins).

I'm by no means saying that it's easy--but it's something that has to be done (true forgiveness from the heart). The Lord will comfort, though, and there will be freedom and closure obtained from it.

As for you son's girlfriend, is sounds like she's at a confused point in her life by claiming atheism, yet currently/formerly also being a practicing Wiccan. Has she specifically expressed why she believes the way she does? Certainly she had to have experienced something from the demonic kingdom (dreams, etc.) from her involvement in Wicca.

I am praying for you all!
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:26 pm

I'm not even sure if I can properly forgive, or do. I try. (...my heart...) Though sometimes when demons leave or get separated from me (or I experience some kind of internal separation?) it's like I don't feel like I hold anything against some people anymore.

Like, after years of trying to forgive, it's suddenly gone, (until they rejoined).

I pretty much want to forgive everyone and everything. And I've got thoughts now that maybe I should forgive myself as one starting point.

Matthew 5, King James Version:
23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
Not sure if I understood it, though...
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:28 am

I believe I have and do forgive. If not for myself, but because God wants us to forgive. Forgiveness is a must, to move forward towards healing, to be more Christ like, and something we must do as a believer. And as I have forgiven, there is still mixed feelings. Some hurt perhaps , hard feelings but there is forgiveness. I have been told in the past, by pastors, ministers, feelings don't matter. To not let them get in the way, to not focus on feelings but I think feelings do count. They do matter, and are important.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:15 am

I'll copy this from GreatBibleStudy.com ...
The role of our emotions

The western mind has really put many of us at a disadvantage. Many times we are told to deny our emotions, that our emotions can lie, or that we just can't go by our feelings. I disagree. Our emotions tell us our our heart really believes to be true. If our heart believes we are not good enough to be loved by God, that's exactly how we will feel, even if we know better in our mind. When a child is taught that it's unacceptable to cry or show or even feel emotion, they are being taught to bury their pain, and that is very dangerous emotionally. We all need to be real about how we feel. Not that we should ever use our emotions to manipulate others, or that we should go around wearing our feelings on our sleeves, thus making others feel like they are walking on egg shells. None of that is healthy, but it is very important that we be real with ourselves about how we feel. Denying our feelings only suppresses our problems, and serves as a hindrance from us getting getting healed.

Our emotions are the bridge to the brief that we hold which keeps us in pain they tell us accurately what it is our heart really believes.
It comes from the teaching on "Holy Spirit Counseling", though I seem to remember reading more on feelings and emotions elsewhere on the site too.
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:23 am

uncertain wrote:I'll copy this from GreatBibleStudy.com ...
The role of our emotions

The western mind has really put many of us at a disadvantage. Many times we are told to deny our emotions, that our emotions can lie, or that we just can't go by our feelings. I disagree. Our emotions tell us our our heart really believes to be true. If our heart believes we are not good enough to be loved by God, that's exactly how we will feel, even if we know better in our mind. When a child is taught that it's unacceptable to cry or show or even feel emotion, they are being taught to bury their pain, and that is very dangerous emotionally. We all need to be real about how we feel. Not that we should ever use our emotions to manipulate others, or that we should go around wearing our feelings on our sleeves, thus making others feel like they are walking on egg shells. None of that is healthy, but it is very important that we be real with ourselves about how we feel. Denying our feelings only suppresses our problems, and serves as a hindrance from us getting getting healed.

Our emotions are the bridge to the brief that we hold which keeps us in pain they tell us accurately what it is our heart really believes.
It comes from the teaching on "Holy Spirit Counseling", though I seem to remember reading mor
on feelings and emotions elsewhere on the site too.

Thank you uncertain. I appreciate you sharing., it was very helpful. :smile:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:38 am

:)
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:59 am

As far as feelings go, I learned for the most part to bury them in, after my mom died I didn't show a lot of feeling, emotion, I didn't know how to. I wasn't told I could talk about it, ask questions ,discuss it, let feelings out. We were rather not suppose to talk about it. Now, I know emotion is good, but I guess that depends what emotions that is. Maybe that is one reason I had had such a anger and rage before, because everything had been bottled in, not let out. I have such hard feelings, towards my husband. They've been like that and I have had the feelings awhile. The cat thing is just another add to what was there. But, even if someone forgives someone , its the feelings again, the emotions from that act, and if they are hard feelings , does that have to mean the person hasn't truly forgiven or forgiven at all? I just feel I have but can't seem to let go of those feelings.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:28 am

I want to let go of the hard feelings too...
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:14 am

Me too uncertain. Its hard, sometimes,

Had another bad dream last night. Demons are cruel, disgusting, ugly and horrible.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Seems every night there's something evil, hurtful, in my dreams, last night I dreamt about my oldest son,,saw him lying down on the ground with his girlfriend, ex girlfriend, that he still lives with, and they were on fire, in the dream he set them on fire or set a fire on them, they weren't screaming, in pain, just laying there as if asleep, with a yellow, glow of fire on them..

Uncertain, i can let go of hard feelings towards a man that hit and ran over my mother with his car as I was a child, and took my mother away from me, it was not his intention, , I can let go of any hard feelings towards a uncle who abused me, raped me, , I can let go of my father for sending me away from my home not long after my mother died, and sent me to live with relatives rather than keeping me, as well as let go of other things but , it is harder to let go of hard feelings towards my spouse who dumped a animal off, without discussing it with me first, a animal that had a home, shelter, warmth, food, and love,, I do not think so much of myself, I think of the animal, if he is warm, has food, eaten, is safe, suffered or if he is still alive or dead,, I'm not selfish, and maybe I care too much, huh? That is hard for me to let go of any hard feelings,, there has been things said, done against me, things not done and not said, I can let that go,, but I think about a animal, which didn't deserve it, that is what keeps coming back to me now, for several months now..

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:51 pm

Michel, do you happen to have anything lying around the house that is witchcraft related, even seemingly innocuous objects?

For the past week, I have slept better than I have in a looong time, due to my mother allowing me to take her Harry Potter collectibles out back and burn them in a barrel (I prayed hard to the Lord about this). She even told me that she remembered, years back when the Harry Potter films were still in theaters, that the Lord told her that watching those movies was hurting me (boy, was God right!). I ended up burning various books, action figures, a video game, and some other sorts of paraphernalia.

Harry Potter--especially--is a subtle form (and the enemy loves to be subtle) of introductory witchcraft that allows an open door into one's household. Ever since I burned those items, my dreams have been much more mild. In total, I've convinced my family to part ways with an extensive horror movie collection, on top of the Harry Potter stuff we've recently discarded. And it's greatly changed the spiritual atmosphere of this house!

So if you happen to have any of those sorts of items lying around, they could be playing a major part in invading your dreams.