Merciful God

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

stillGods

Merciful God

Post by stillGods » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:55 am

gotta say I love how Jesus is so down to earth when He frees people.

God freed me and it was really straightforward.
God gave me the truth about Himself and my situation, I responded (with some difficulty for some of it but He is God and it is me that needed to submit to the truth about Him and my situation as outlined in His Word the Bible) and once I repented and submitted in my life to Him I was free.

The truth does set us free. The truth about God. The truth outlined in His Word set us free as we submit to it and adjust our lives accordingly.

The willingness to change our lives to get in line with Him sets us free, as we take those steps God helps us. God responds to our faith, as we trust in Him to help us walk in righteous ways God sends His grace to help us.

The power of His love casts out all fear. His love poured into our hearts heals us from old hurts and wounds and we are incredibly able to get up stronger in Him, in His love.

Thank you Father God for your mercy and grace.
Father I pray for all those here who are hindered by old hurts and wounds, where strongholds have been set up around those old hurts and wounds, I pray please Lord God enable them to come to You, to see and know for real the truth about You and therefore the truth about their situations so that they can walk in that truth, so that their lives can be lived in righteous ways to bring glory to You. Father please intervene in each ones life, may they know Your Incredible, Unconditional Love poured out into the very depths of their being and be empowered by Your Holy Spirit to live in the ways that please and honor You, for Your Glory, in Jesus Precious Name, amen.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:08 am

God is good.
All the time.

Regardless of everything thats going on God is still good.
I had a friend pass away and lost my job in the same week a couple of months back but I have no doubts that God is good. My circumstances do not change Gods goodness.
God has walked with me, given me tangible grace to get me through, given strength and comfort and reassurance through His Word and His people. God is good. He is faithful to us especially in the tough times. He promises He will never leave us or forsake us and He is true to His promises.

So yes God is good.
All the time God is good.

Thank you Father God for helping me through, I am so grateful that You are who You say You are. Thank you so much.