First Taste of Spiritual War (Donned Armor of Righteousness)

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

AdamRS

First Taste of Spiritual War (Donned Armor of Righteousness)

Post by AdamRS » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:46 am

WOW...

I just awoke from a lucid dream in my old house, in the living room area, where I was exposed to a demon stronghold. This was an exposure to intimate spiritual warfare and deception ...so much to write and share. Lord, guide my hand.

HOW THEY APPEARED: As I became lucid and aware warfare was about to take place (I know this by an "interference" when I'm almost asleep in the physical) this stronghold of demons, I estimate, were about 5-7 in number. The ones that interacted with me the most took human, female form. These forms were...attractive young girls, some of whom I haven't seen since around High School (some were "crushes" during that time). Their manner was a high level of deception--the highest I've come across yet. They were friendly...casual with me. They engaged in conversation with me, as though they was no warfare going on at all. At many times, this disarmed my desire to battle them (it was hard to discern them as demons, at first).

Among those that took human form, there were other demons that I did discern that I was fighting against. These were kind of in forms of small, floating black masses that I could kind of "sense" around me in the spiritual. Here's where the high deception took place: THESE HIGHER-RANKING DEMONS WERE ACTUALLY HELPING ME LOCATE THE LOWER RANKING ONES TO CAST OUT!

From here, I believe the Holy Spirit put into my mind to don the Armor of Righteousness. I did, saying to myself "I put on the Armor of Righteousness, the Helmet of Salvation, Sword of the Spirit...", etc. I could "feel" the grip of the hilt of the Sword, yet I did not see it take a visible form, at this time.

...here's where it gets a bit embarrassing. At this point, I knew began to discern these young female forms were not who they claimed to be. Every time I tried to "strike" them with the Sword of the Spirit, they would either not visibly react at all, or subtlety flinch. I was fighting hard, much more intensely and quickly than I could in the physical; with slashes and thrusts. As I was striking at them, they would still casually talk to me like I wasn't doing a thing to them. (during this whole time, there was also a weird, catchy song playing in the background. Reminds me of a weird, catchy pop song). It then came to my mind that the Sword of the Spirit is "powered" by one's intimate knowledge of Scripture. As I recalled and affirmed various Scriptures (which I, admittedly, don't know too many by heart), it seemed like I was doing more "damage" to them, in the sense that it became a bit harder for them to portray that they weren't even being affected.

STRANGE ROOM IN LIVING AREA: At one point walking through the living room, there was a tiny hallway off to the right that lead to a small storage closet, filled with electronic equipment. This electronic equipment reminded me of what you might see at an Internet Service Provider. This room does not exist in the physical at all (a small window exists, instead). This is where the higher-ranking demon "helped" me locate to the lesser one by yelling "over there!" for me to strike at. At one point, I saw a reflection of myself in a mirror (I believe the Lord places mirrors in these lucid dreams for me). I did not look much like a Warrior. My armor was a red-colored, shabby cloth which reminded me of a blanket, while I didn't notice the other pieces on me.

FINAL RESULTS: I do not believe any of the higher-ranking demons in human forms were cast out. They appeared comfortable; and as I mentioned, engaged with me in casual conversation almost the entire time I battled with them. Their manner of deception was the highest I've come across yet. The Sword of the Spirit was only "powered" when I affirmed a few Scriptures that I knew by heart. Even then, they acted as if this did not bother them much (one gripped their throat in a feigned motion).

I just woke up, so this might be a "rough" read. Brothers/sisters--we're in a real war.

edit: Just recalled a peculiar detail. The carpet in my "old house" used to be brown, but in my lucid dream, it was gray--just like the carpet in my bedroom now. ???
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:06 pm

Thanks for sharing! :)

I don't seem to see the Sword of the Spirit either.

Sometimes, while awake, I and parts have gathered together to attack demons (or singled one out) with swords.

One time it was like our commands "In Jesus' Name" were not having that much effect, and it was like parts of me lost it, and we attacked the demons ourselves.

I've heard some unusual music in dreams, seemingly with demons before... still vaguely remembering a rather catchy and seemingly blasphemous one from a long while back.
&#10013;

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:13 pm

uncertain wrote:Thanks for sharing! :)

I don't seem to see the Sword of the Spirit either.

Sometimes, while awake, I and parts have gathered together to attack demons (or singled one out) with swords.

One time it was like our commands "In Jesus' Name" were not having that much effect, and it was like parts of me lost it, and we attacked the demons ourselves.

I've heard some unusual music in dreams, seemingly with demons before... still vaguely remembering a rather catchy and seemingly blasphemous one from a long while back.
No problem :) I hope it encourages others to share more, and help us learn.

Yeah...the music was indeed strange. From the best I can recall, it reminded me of a synthesized pop song beat, with the Teletubbies singing vocals in the background. Now, I've never been a big fan of pop music (nor the Teletubbies!), so this is why it's particularly strange to me. With that said, maybe I've listened to a song or two that had some blasphemous subliminal messages recorded on it, that can only be consciously heard when playing it backwards.

You and parts attacked demons while awake? How does that go? Do you still "see" them in the spirit, or "sense" them?

I am starting to become convicted that one's authority in Jesus strengthens as one both grows in obedience to Him, and grows in the Word of God. These are in no way exclusive conditions, but I've noticed it in myself since the Lord began allowing me to start casting them out (and encountering higher-ranking ones).
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:05 am

It's like being awake, except being able to feel or sense them, maybe with the help of parts, who might know or have an idea where they are.

Sometimes I feel bad though, as it's pretty blind on my end usually and not sure if I'm going against the wrong people.

Demons are sometimes (often?) pretty invisible in dreams for me too.

Sometimes I've been attacked by a bunch of invisible people. And trying to counter at the air kinda.
&#10013;

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:53 am

uncertain wrote:It's like being awake, except being able to feel or sense them, maybe with the help of parts, who might know or have an idea where they are.

Sometimes I feel bad though, as it's pretty blind on my end usually and not sure if I'm going against the wrong people.

Demons are sometimes (often?) pretty invisible in dreams for me too.

Sometimes I've been attacked by a bunch of invisible people. And trying to counter at the air kinda.
I completely relate with you on the feeling and sensing part. To me, it's always like a tangible "interference" in the air, like a disturbance in frequency (somewhat like having a big set of speakers turned on, but with no music playing). I've also occasionally seen small, brief "twinkles" of light when a demon spirit is near.

One of the first books on spiritual warfare that I read a few years back in college, 'Spiritual Warfare: Fighting Demons' (Scott Meade), involved the author revealing that he had this ability. I prayed to God and asked for it also, in which I believe He answered!

Man...demons are deceptive on another level. I believe Scripture also refers to them being more intelligent than mankind.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:41 am

Recently was spoken "In Jesus' name, burn!" and I could feel them (demon) like cry out / contort in pain.
&#10013;