...strange exchange.

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

AdamRS

...strange exchange.

Post by AdamRS » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:02 am

This will be a brief post, but I feel compelled to post it due to the nature of the content.

Just woke up from a lucid dream where the Lord allowed me to attempt to cast personal demons of mine into the pit. I believe I was successful on two, but others I was not successful on. ...quite a disappointment, since they were lower-level --and they knew some of my personal fears and disturbances (confirms that demons have intricate personal details on people).

Anyhow, as I was leading a couple outside and into my front yard (the setting was at my old house, a common gathering ground of demons, it seems), I decided to ask one of them, "So were you created by Satan?". To which a demon with a human male appearance to my left immediately cut in "She doesn't have to answer that!".

I shot back "I wasn't asking you!".

...very strange. Again, I wanted to post this up since the Lord is in control of all things, and the Lord allowed this to occur for various reasons. I believe, on some level, the Lord is leading me through a maturing process (I need it). These weren't high-level spirits in any way.
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:52 am

If we go by the Word of God all demons were created by God originally as angels. What we call demons are fallen angels - one third of the angels followed Satan when God cast him out of heaven and 'fell' with him so God created them. So i'm a little confused as to why you would ask the question if the demon was a creation of Satan as God's Word is clear who created them.

Not meaning to be picky it seemed an odd question to ask that's all.

Personally I don't seek conversation with demons except to say 'Leave in Jesus Name' or to read the Bible if they bother me during the night.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:25 am

Guess I'm not sure who are higher level and lower level. Only had some dreams where ones seemed in a position of higher authority, but in real, I guess I'm not sure.

I had a dream not long ago where it was like I was approached by lots of people and it seemed they were after me. And I kinda challenged them all to a fight. There were at least hundreds of them, and the battle continued for a long time, until I woke up. Whew.

I've had some encounters in real recently where it was like questioning spirits "in Jesus's name" wasn't having effect. Not sure if it was demoralising, not sure if they were demons or parts either. It was in regards to trying to talk to God and getting someone replying, who was claiming to be God. But I wasn't sure, and I couldn't resolve it.
&#10013;

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:04 pm

stillGods wrote:If we go by the Word of God all demons were created by God originally as angels. What we call demons are fallen angels - one third of the angels followed Satan when God cast him out of heaven and 'fell' with him so God created them. So i'm a little confused as to why you would ask the question if the demon was a creation of Satan as God's Word is clear who created them.

Not meaning to be picky it seemed an odd question to ask that's all.

Personally I don't seek conversation with demons except to say 'Leave in Jesus Name' or to read the Bible if they bother me during the night.
No, I agree! Looking back, I'm not sure what prompted me to ask that question. At that point in my lucid dream, my agenda was to take those demons out of my "house" and attempt to deal with them outside.

God's Word is definitely final on who created them :)
uncertain wrote:Guess I'm not sure who are higher level and lower level. Only had some dreams where ones seemed in a position of higher authority, but in real, I guess I'm not sure.

I had a dream not long ago where it was like I was approached by lots of people and it seemed they were after me. And I kinda challenged them all to a fight. There were at least hundreds of them, and the battle continued for a long time, until I woke up. Whew.

I've had some encounters in real recently where it was like questioning spirits "in Jesus's name" wasn't having effect. Not sure if it was demoralising, not sure if they were demons or parts either. It was in regards to trying to talk to God and getting someone replying, who was claiming to be God. But I wasn't sure, and I couldn't resolve it.

From everything I've read, and experienced myself, so far, I can testify that there's definitely a hierarchy -- and likely a very intricate one. I've had lucid dreams where, when asking if a "person" is a demon, they would immediately respond with "Yes". But on one other occasion, the demon simply smirked, turned his head toward the floor (in a gesture of amusement) and stated "...yeah".

And some have been easier to cast out than others. And yes, even commanding them "in Jesus name" was met with resistance. They are definitely trained to fight/resist, and some have much more resilience than others.

However...

With all of that said, I do remember asking God, in my mind, what works in defeating them. Immediately within my spirit, I felt the response of "Faith in Me".
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:21 pm

God saying "Faith in Me" defeats them...

awesome :)