Man Says God Revealed Different Types of Demons To Him

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:01 am

(...umm... not sure about the posting of links but also...)

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

(Curious what kind of demons they were.)
&#10013;

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:13 am

Not surprised that FaceBook would delete something that deals with the truth of exposing demons. FaceBook, itself, is a stronghold of Satan's.

For future thought, though, it might be a good idea to take screen captures of these kinds of things in order to have a personal archive.

HOW TO TAKE A SCREEN CAPTURE
1. Hit the print screen ('prt sc sysrq') button on your keyboard to take a full-screen capture of what's currently on your screen.

2. "Paste" that capture (ctrl + v) on a software program, such as Microsoft Paint or IrfanView.

3. Save it and post to a photo sharing site, or PM it to someone here!
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 am

Oh, and to take a screen capture on an APPLE MAC computer...

Hold down Command and Shift and press 3.

(Command + Shift + 3)

It appears ready to use on the desktop.

There's a few other ways to do it too.
&#10013;