Angels and Demon Spirits

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:03 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: SHALOM DEAR FRIEND, FROM WHAT YOU SAY ,YES YOU ARE BEING ABUSED, JUST BECAUSE IS NOT PHYSICAL IT DOES MEAN NOTHING, EMOTIONAL ABUSE, MENTAL ABUSE IS AS BAD, MAYBE WORSE.
A PHYSYCALLY ABUSE PERSON SOON OR LATER WILL LEAVE, BUT AN EMOTIONALLY ABUSED PERSON , DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HER OR HIM ITS ABUSE, THE VERBAL ABUSE JUST GOES ON, IT HURTS THE FEELINGS, EMOTIONS, BUT SOMEHOW WE ALL PUT UP WITH IT , AND IT TAKES TIME TO REALISE THAT IT HAS CAUSED ILLNESS IN THE PHYSYCAL BODY.
I KNOW PEOPLE THAT AFTER THEY LEAVE THEIR HUSBAND THEY FEEL SO HAPPY, FREE, AND REGRET THAT THEY WAITED SO LONG, EVEN THEIR CHILDREN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE, THAN LIVING WITH A DOMINEERING, CONTROLLING, MANIPULATIVE HUSBAND, FATHER.
PRAY ABOUT YOUR SITUATION, DO WHAT BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH ''GOD'', HAVE FAITH, THE LORD WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU, WE ALL NEED LOVE AND PEACE, BLESSINGS IN 'JESUS OUR LORD'' LOVE L**********

michel67

Re: MESSAGE

Post by michel67 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:29 pm

LUCIANA wrote::wave: :wave: :wave: SHALOM DEAR FRIEND, FROM WHAT YOU SAY ,YES YOU ARE BEING ABUSED, JUST BECAUSE IS NOT PHYSICAL IT DOES MEAN NOTHING, EMOTIONAL ABUSE, MENTAL ABUSE IS AS BAD, MAYBE WORSE.
A PHYSYCALLY ABUSE PERSON SOON OR LATER WILL LEAVE, BUT AN EMOTIONALLY ABUSED PERSON , DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HER OR HIM ITS ABUSE, THE VERBAL ABUSE JUST GOES ON, IT HURTS THE FEELINGS, EMOTIONS, BUT SOMEHOW WE ALL PUT UP WITH IT , AND IT TAKES TIME TO REALISE THAT IT HAS CAUSED ILLNESS IN THE PHYSYCAL BODY.
I KNOW PEOPLE THAT AFTER THEY LEAVE THEIR HUSBAND THEY FEEL SO HAPPY, FREE, AND REGRET THAT THEY WAITED SO LONG, EVEN THEIR CHILDREN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE, THAN LIVING WITH A DOMINEERING, CONTROLLING, MANIPULATIVE HUSBAND, FATHER.
PRAY ABOUT YOUR SITUATION, DO WHAT BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH ''GOD'', HAVE FAITH, THE LORD WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU, WE ALL NEED LOVE AND PEACE, BLESSINGS IN 'JESUS OUR LORD'' LOVE L**********

Thank You sister Luciana,,, I understand.. and wish it were easy or easier... When my son upsets his sister, she asks me when we can leave, go somewhere else and live.. and I don't have a answer.. Kids, siblings, fight, disagree , sometimes don't get along, but an older child should be more respectful to his parents, thankful for what they have, for what they are given, thankful their parents are around.. and a home filled with God, Jesus, Jesus being the center of that home, should be in place,, and to live for Jesus.. in actions, behavior, attitude, and expressions.. We have to constantly and continually have Jesus as our focus, for once we take our eyes off of Him, and stop living for Him the enemy will use that.. and disrupt our life.. I pray, and pray and pray for God to make a way , to show a way, and if its Gods will or where and what His will is for me.. We waste a lot of years with junk in our lives, some not our faults, and some that perhaps are.. but if we want and desire His healing, His happiness, and love in our lives, we cannot put up with continued junk and hurt in our lives..

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:10 am

Last night I had a dream ,my husband was in the bathroom sweeping and I was in the hall ,he told me he has been wanting and waiting for me to leave for a long time,, it was very mean aandf uncaring ,,

I also ,not in a dream , went looking for my cat he dumped several months ago , hoping the impossible of seeing him, but didn't , I just want to know if he's okay,eating ,safe,, I feel bad for him, he probably wondered where his home was, where we are ,,I don't know why it bothers me so , my husband dropped others off in the past ,it didn't bother me as much then , I miss my Oreo cat ,I know he is probably dead now :(

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:24 pm

Aww. :(
&#10013;