Angels and Demon Spirits

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

User avatar
michel67
Posts: 708
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Angels and Demon Spirits

Post by michel67 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:38 pm

My daughter has recently been sharing with me and asking me questions about angels and demons.. She shared with me recently where several years ago when I had fallen asleep in her bed with her that she woke up in the middle of the night and saw a blue figure sitting on the dresser, just sitting there looking down at us in bed.. I asked her if it was black and she said no more of a iris blue color, but she saw the legs , arms and head but couldn't make more out.. she also shared with me last night that she has seen a black shadow person before walking into the bedroom..
I know angels are light, of good, and demon spirits are dark, black, evil and one must stand their ground in Jesus and know to use their authority and command them to go and leave .. we cannot ignore demons if they are in our home or they will continue to attack .. I have told her to not be afraid and know her stand in Jesus .. Most likely I would say the figure and person in blue would have been a demon, being dark, though I myself did not see it..
Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this, seeing similar

User avatar
AdamRS
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:03 am
Location: Missouri, USA

Post by AdamRS » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:02 am

I cannot say that I've ever encountered or heard of such a demon manifesting themselves as an iris blue figure. However, I am reminded of the Scripture of 2 Corinthians 11:14: "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

As we've all come to realize here, demons operate on deception. I wouldn't be surprised if this was an attempt to deceive your daughter at a younger age. I'm reminded of an occurrence when I was younger (about 9) at my Grandma's house (now my current residence). I remember being half-awake on my cousin's bed in the smaller bedroom. While in the dimly-lit room during the morning, I peered down over the foot-board and saw what appeared to be the brother of one of my classmates, and one other person (can't remember at the moment), staring back up at me from under the bed! They were smiling, so I wasn't immediately alarmed. But looking back -- and now also knowing my family's history of occult involvement -- these were certainly demons trying to deceive.

Michel, concerning this 'black shadow' demon, I will pray for you and your household in intercession. May the Lord's grace reveal a solution here for deliverance!
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

User avatar
michel67
Posts: 708
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by michel67 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:54 pm

My daughter and I watched the movie, 'Heaven is for Real", and she started telling me about seeing the blue figure sitting on the dresser a few years ago, and seeing the shadow.. My oldest son also told me a few years ago where one morning when he and I were up, about 6 am, he saw a short black shadow pass into the living room, he said the dog turned and saw it as well,, I had thought perhaps at first it could have been a car passing down the street, but no, it was dark in the house, and at 6am in the morning we would have seen car lights on the wall, not a black shadow... he also has said that about 5 year or so ago , he felt his blankets being moved off of him while he was sleeping , he still remembers that... I myself do not see black shadows, but as a child I did see the spirits, from their true form, to seeing a black cat about 2 or 3 feet tall, seeing the little girl and boy standing in the door to my room, hearing noises such as my drawers on the back of my bed sliding open and close , I have woken up in the middle of the night a few years ago hearing someone call , mom, a couple times, as if someone were standing next to me, thinking it was one of my kids, but they were all asleep.. Also taking a nap and hearing what I thought was my kids calling me but when I got up they were all outside and not near the house.. My daughter, several years ago, when she was smaller, would have bad dreams, would wake up , crying, almost hard to comfort her, she would say things are too close, the room is too close, I had a hard time understanding what she meant, and why it was scaring her so much.. it would be hard to get her to rest again and at times when I would and she would lay back down , after a few minutes or so would wake back up crying again.. I cant recall her doing that for awhile now.. it was quite an ordeal even for me to see her go through that.. I feel almost like these things, monsters, have followed me to every house, residence, I have been to and lived at since I was a child and since seeing them as a child.. I used to not like to think about seeing them as a child, I would talk to God as a child, thinking I could not tell I saw them for if I did it would make it worse,, but I would sing songs to God, to Jesus, Jesus loves me, etc.. feeling it would make it better.. I remember after my grandmother died, when I was about 6 or 7 years old, I woke up in the night and saw her standing or floating at the end of my bed, with Jesus, both dressed in a white robe or gown, staring down at my mother lying in bed next to me, after seeing the monsters I would often go get my mother to come sleep with me.. then a few years later my mother died... I do believe it was Jesus I saw and my grandmother, perhaps my grandmother wanted to see her daughter after she died,, it has stayed with me all these years...
Thanks for the prayers..

User avatar
AdamRS
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:03 am
Location: Missouri, USA

Post by AdamRS » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:08 am

Any time on the prayers! Glory to the Lord! You all here on this forum keep me uplifted as much as I, hopefully, do so in return.

From the experiences you've described, it sounds like you are dealing with a familiar spirit stronghold (hearing an imitation of your kids' voices calling "mom"); especially since you have the impression these forces have been following you throughout life. Through my studies, I am aware that demons have intricate notes about every human being (their weaknesses, temptations, etc.); but I wonder what kinds of legal grounds these familiar spirits hold...? Could they also be generational?

...I'm trying to discern what your young daughter meant by "the room is too close". Maybe a type of sensory manipulation (prince of the power of the air)? In any case, I've also had dreams where I would wake up and immediately go back into whatever nightmare the demons were conjuring up upon laying my head back down. It's very annoying, to say the least.

I look forward to reading your posts, Michel. By the Lord's grace, I have faith that we, as the Body of Christ, will narrow down these issues and find freedom! It's all a matter of continuing in faith, obedience, and knowledge of the Lord's ways!
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

User avatar
michel67
Posts: 708
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by michel67 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:23 pm

You're posts are uplifting and encouraging Adam as everyone who comes here are.. I am sure we all face in some ways and in some time, whether in past or current spiritual battles, pressures, that fit into our everyday life, and its good to be able to share and confide in one another, to get encouragement, prayer, and to know were being heard.. Sometimes I get to where I feel I need to stop talking, stop sharing, hold back, but in the past, even as a child growing up with things, negative experiences and hurt, that's all I did, was hold back, closed up, not knowing who to tell, who would care or believe me.. Jesus knew, saw, cared, and was there.. Talking, and being here is a comfort, a peace, release , for where I am, I suppose, I have no support around me, no spiritual affirmations, encouragement, no standing to help me fight all the inner and outer battles, but I do have Jesus .. Jesus is my guide..
Generational and Familiar spirits,, we all have had things passed down from generations I would say.. My father I had learned had terrible anger before I was born,, my aunt had told me while discussing my mothers death a few years ago, that before I was born my father had beat my mother pretty bad over jealousy, and almost killed her once, while she went to the hospital and he went to jail for a short time, but she took him back,, she said my brother was found under the crib hiding, and she isn't sure if he had accidently was in the way and hit on the head because he later started stuttering and hadn't prior.. My mother was pregnant with two babies prior to having me, and she believed atleast one had died, not making it to being born due to my fathers anger... I also found it on my birth certificate about the two prior babies .. There is a lot and a lot I still learn about and I know Jesus has been there from the beginning and will be there.. I remember as a child, standing in the backyard, looking up at the sky and clouds, and seeing as if the clouds opened up and I saw , to me, steps, leading up, and I believed it was steps leading to heaven,, of course, kids have a imagination and see things but it is what I believe, and its where my heart has always been, to and with Jesus, focusing on Him.. My avatar, I chose, I suppose because the child with Jesus, I see as myself, I resembled the picture as a child, and always had seen Jesus holding me and with me at each time in life..

LUCIANA
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:46 pm
Location: U K

on post

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:19 am

SHALOM ,IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST,GLORY TO ''GOD'' , OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, LOVES US AND HAS MADE A WAY TO TOTAL FREEDOM THROUGH FAITH IN HIS BELOVED SON JESUS, FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE THAT HE DIED ON THE CROSS TO REDEEM US FROM SIN AND ALL EVIL, ALLELUHJA.
Dear friend I had similar experiences, they happened after I gave my life to the ''LORD JESUS'', other experiences before..
One day I was in my front garden just caring for the plants, was low when I saw a dark figure coming out through the door of my wicked and evil neighbours, I was just shocked and could not move, just look, it moved to the gate and turned and looked at me then walked towards the right down the street, I didn't see the face, but felt evil, at the time I had no one to talk about it, and it was scary.
I told my husband but he is no support or help for me even now.
I always believed that there is some kind of evil in this area, there is a small garden with a church and tombs near, and hidden there are buried many from the plagues , apparently even where my house is one time it was a cemetery , but I cannot find any info, after researching, also I know that this area was passed by the romans, and I had a dream where I saw legions of roman soldiers, yes it all look strange but its true.
Here in the 1800 lived 2 man they owened the land, and they hated each other this I was shown in a book by someone at the local museum, just one page, but I remember well.
I believe that that hate has polluted the land and its still here, my neighbours hate me, and keep reporting me to the local council, just like the ''LORD JESUS '' SAID, they hate my faith , it disturb them to hear me sing or pray in tongues, its been like this for years.
When I met this American pastor, that was preaching at a local church I was so happy, had been praying for one to be sent, unfortunately then he was sacked because of his ways, but went to a Baptist church, not far and I went there, but the Christians in that church were very close to each other ,like they owned the church, I could see that he had to do as they liked, and he changed, but not before this happened.
I went to see him and we where talking in the church right at the back, when I saw a black figure walking , he asked me , did you see that? I said, yes, he said, its not possible, we have to do a cleansing, and he arranged with his friend pastor a day for me to go and pray, and I did, there was another couple and I read a prayer and they prayed for me, I had first to repent and forgive all my enemy, and I manifested, spitting and even vomiting, but it felt so good after, and for some time I was well .
But when my husband confessed to adultery, it came back, because I felt hate, anger, and all kind of emotions, it was a nasty experience, but 'THE LORD'' HELPED ME, also I found teachings and this website, going to meeting with godly older Christians, well its been a battle, but 'THE LORD JESUS '' has given me strength, we must always ask for his help, I had to overcome all fears, and also to separate from my husband , he has been backsliding for some years, and is full of demons, but he lives in denial, and any contact with him would bring the demons to torment me. We live in the same house but have no physical contact, he refused to go for deliverance, and even now keeps on vexing me, I have no finances to leave just now but I am praying .
He brought such evil and demonic into my life, I believed that him and his family where decent people but just after we got married it all changed, his mother was possessive, a true witch, she made my life a misery**
You can be free dear friend, trust in ''THE LORD JESUS'' completely, cleanse your home, anoint the doors and windows, get with your children and pray, take authority, get help with a cleansing for yourself, I feel for you, having a husband that lack to support you is devastating, they just don't care or understand the situation, how we got to be one.
My husband never loved me, he admitted that there was something with the other woman he had before me , and again committed adultery, fornication, this man brought a whole load of terrible sins, iniquities, no wonder the door was wide open for the demons to come in, I spent years in a state of depression and suicidal thoughts, just because of what he had done and lied to me all the time.
I was never happy, felt loved, but was always in fear, scared of him, the way he looked at me, made me fear him, now I pray and rebuke his demons.
Take authority, forgive all, and your home and you will be free , it is ''THE LORD JESUS '' promise, you can do it , because you love him, and believe.
ASK and it shall be given to you, blessings dear friend, I pray that your total deliverance from all evil will be done soon, and your family, in the mighty name of our LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, ALLELUHJA** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

User avatar
uncertain
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 am
Location: Not of this world

Post by uncertain » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:54 am

AdamRS wrote:You all here on this forum keep me uplifted as much as I, hopefully, do so in return.
Yes! Thank you, thanks everyone. Sorry I've been so quiet, I've been struggling to read and reply.
&#10013;

User avatar
AdamRS
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:03 am
Location: Missouri, USA

Post by AdamRS » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:37 pm

michel67 wrote:You're posts are uplifting and encouraging Adam as everyone who comes here are.. I am sure we all face in some ways and in some time, whether in past or current spiritual battles, pressures, that fit into our everyday life, and its good to be able to share and confide in one another, to get encouragement, prayer, and to know were being heard.. Sometimes I get to where I feel I need to stop talking, stop sharing, hold back, but in the past, even as a child growing up with things, negative experiences and hurt, that's all I did, was hold back, closed up, not knowing who to tell, who would care or believe me.. Jesus knew, saw, cared, and was there.. Talking, and being here is a comfort, a peace, release , for where I am, I suppose, I have no support around me, no spiritual affirmations, encouragement, no standing to help me fight all the inner and outer battles, but I do have Jesus .. Jesus is my guide..
Generational and Familiar spirits,, we all have had things passed down from generations I would say.. My father I had learned had terrible anger before I was born,, my aunt had told me while discussing my mothers death a few years ago, that before I was born my father had beat my mother pretty bad over jealousy, and almost killed her once, while she went to the hospital and he went to jail for a short time, but she took him back,, she said my brother was found under the crib hiding, and she isn't sure if he had accidently was in the way and hit on the head because he later started stuttering and hadn't prior.. My mother was pregnant with two babies prior to having me, and she believed atleast one had died, not making it to being born due to my fathers anger... I also found it on my birth certificate about the two prior babies .. There is a lot and a lot I still learn about and I know Jesus has been there from the beginning and will be there.. I remember as a child, standing in the backyard, looking up at the sky and clouds, and seeing as if the clouds opened up and I saw , to me, steps, leading up, and I believed it was steps leading to heaven,, of course, kids have a imagination and see things but it is what I believe, and its where my heart has always been, to and with Jesus, focusing on Him.. My avatar, I chose, I suppose because the child with Jesus, I see as myself, I resembled the picture as a child, and always had seen Jesus holding me and with me at each time in life..
...every night in my dreams, there are pressures. Numerous demons, disguised as either people I've known or people whom I've never met, remain due to legal grounds that I have yet broken and repented of in Jesus' Name. I did specifically pray and ask for this -- (paraphrased) that I would encounter every demon and become delivered from it. Like an 'onion of sin', peeling back the layers reveals more deeply-embedded demons, holding on due to recent and distant past transgressions.

On a further note, some parts of these dreams are just truly perverted. I tell you all, when angel (Satan et al.) and man fell, they both fell HARD. Some of these sights were so far and away from God... Sin is a very serious matter!

That sounds like a powerful stronghold of anger your father had. Have you tried confessing this sin (on your family's behalf) to Jesus, and breaking the grounds it has? I am also concerned whether the unborn child's passing caused demonic spiritual implications, as well...

Also, I believe you on seeing steps leading to Heaven, as a child. When I was around 7, I recall seeing a heavenly gate visible within the clouds one day during the afternoon.
LUCIANA wrote:SHALOM ,IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST,GLORY TO ''GOD'' , OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, LOVES US AND HAS MADE A WAY TO TOTAL FREEDOM THROUGH FAITH IN HIS BELOVED SON JESUS, FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE THAT HE DIED ON THE CROSS TO REDEEM US FROM SIN AND ALL EVIL, ALLELUHJA.
Dear friend I had similar experiences, they happened after I gave my life to the ''LORD JESUS'', other experiences before..
One day I was in my front garden just caring for the plants, was low when I saw a dark figure coming out through the door of my wicked and evil neighbours, I was just shocked and could not move, just look, it moved to the gate and turned and looked at me then walked towards the right down the street, I didn't see the face, but felt evil, at the time I had no one to talk about it, and it was scary.
I told my husband but he is no support or help for me even now.
I always believed that there is some kind of evil in this area, there is a small garden with a church and tombs near, and hidden there are buried many from the plagues , apparently even where my house is one time it was a cemetery , but I cannot find any info, after researching, also I know that this area was passed by the romans, and I had a dream where I saw legions of roman soldiers, yes it all look strange but its true.
Here in the 1800 lived 2 man they owened the land, and they hated each other this I was shown in a book by someone at the local museum, just one page, but I remember well.
I believe that that hate has polluted the land and its still here, my neighbours hate me, and keep reporting me to the local council, just like the ''LORD JESUS '' SAID, they hate my faith , it disturb them to hear me sing or pray in tongues, its been like this for years.
When I met this American pastor, that was preaching at a local church I was so happy, had been praying for one to be sent, unfortunately then he was sacked because of his ways, but went to a Baptist church, not far and I went there, but the Christians in that church were very close to each other ,like they owned the church, I could see that he had to do as they liked, and he changed, but not before this happened.
I went to see him and we where talking in the church right at the back, when I saw a black figure walking , he asked me , did you see that? I said, yes, he said, its not possible, we have to do a cleansing, and he arranged with his friend pastor a day for me to go and pray, and I did, there was another couple and I read a prayer and they prayed for me, I had first to repent and forgive all my enemy, and I manifested, spitting and even vomiting, but it felt so good after, and for some time I was well .
But when my husband confessed to adultery, it came back, because I felt hate, anger, and all kind of emotions, it was a nasty experience, but 'THE LORD'' HELPED ME, also I found teachings and this website, going to meeting with godly older Christians, well its been a battle, but 'THE LORD JESUS '' has given me strength, we must always ask for his help, I had to overcome all fears, and also to separate from my husband , he has been backsliding for some years, and is full of demons, but he lives in denial, and any contact with him would bring the demons to torment me. We live in the same house but have no physical contact, he refused to go for deliverance, and even now keeps on vexing me, I have no finances to leave just now but I am praying .
He brought such evil and demonic into my life, I believed that him and his family where decent people but just after we got married it all changed, his mother was possessive, a true witch, she made my life a misery**
You can be free dear friend, trust in ''THE LORD JESUS'' completely, cleanse your home, anoint the doors and windows, get with your children and pray, take authority, get help with a cleansing for yourself, I feel for you, having a husband that lack to support you is devastating, they just don't care or understand the situation, how we got to be one.
My husband never loved me, he admitted that there was something with the other woman he had before me , and again committed adultery, fornication, this man brought a whole load of terrible sins, iniquities, no wonder the door was wide open for the demons to come in, I spent years in a state of depression and suicidal thoughts, just because of what he had done and lied to me all the time.
I was never happy, felt loved, but was always in fear, scared of him, the way he looked at me, made me fear him, now I pray and rebuke his demons.
Take authority, forgive all, and your home and you will be free , it is ''THE LORD JESUS '' promise, you can do it , because you love him, and believe.
ASK and it shall be given to you, blessings dear friend, I pray that your total deliverance from all evil will be done soon, and your family, in the mighty name of our LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, ALLELUHJA** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Was this dark figure a demon manifesting itself? I take it your neighbors are involved in occult activity? That area you live in must have much legal ground for demonic activity due to the sins of the past. It reminds me of the sin of Cain slaying his brother, Abel:

Genesis 4:10-11
And [God] said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art[/] thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand.

The ground becomes cursed when blood is shed. I wonder if curse breaking and repentance, on behalf of the ancestors, would alleviate some of this demonic activity...?

I am grieved to hear about your husband's backsliding. Males, especially, are prone to pride and denying that they need help. I wonder if this is also the case for him. In Jesus' Name, we are called to forgive and pray for others (amen!). I do hope he experiences conviction and repentance.

uncertain wrote:
AdamRS wrote:You all here on this forum keep me uplifted as much as I, hopefully, do so in return.

Yes! Thank you, thanks everyone. Sorry I've been so quiet, I've been struggling to read and reply.


If you have anything on your mind, please post and share. I, and others, would love to hear from you and help minister. You, as well, are an equal blessing and help, here. We are all valuable within the Body of Christ :wave:
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

User avatar
michel67
Posts: 708
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by michel67 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 pm

LUCIANA wrote:SHALOM ,IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST,GLORY TO ''GOD'' , OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, LOVES US AND HAS MADE A WAY TO TOTAL FREEDOM THROUGH FAITH IN HIS BELOVED SON JESUS, FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE THAT HE DIED ON THE CROSS TO REDEEM US FROM SIN AND ALL EVIL, ALLELUHJA.
Dear friend I had similar experiences, they happened after I gave my life to the ''LORD JESUS'', other experiences before..
One day I was in my front garden just caring for the plants, was low when I saw a dark figure coming out through the door of my wicked and evil neighbours, I was just shocked and could not move, just look, it moved to the gate and turned and looked at me then walked towards the right down the street, I didn't see the face, but felt evil, at the time I had no one to talk about it, and it was scary.
I told my husband but he is no support or help for me even now.
I always believed that there is some kind of evil in this area, there is a small garden with a church and tombs near, and hidden there are buried many from the plagues , apparently even where my house is one time it was a cemetery , but I cannot find any info, after researching, also I know that this area was passed by the romans, and I had a dream where I saw legions of roman soldiers, yes it all look strange but its true.
Here in the 1800 lived 2 man they owened the land, and they hated each other this I was shown in a book by someone at the local museum, just one page, but I remember well.
I believe that that hate has polluted the land and its still here, my neighbours hate me, and keep reporting me to the local council, just like the ''LORD JESUS '' SAID, they hate my faith , it disturb them to hear me sing or pray in tongues, its been like this for years.
When I met this American pastor, that was preaching at a local church I was so happy, had been praying for one to be sent, unfortunately then he was sacked because of his ways, but went to a Baptist church, not far and I went there, but the Christians in that church were very close to each other ,like they owned the church, I could see that he had to do as they liked, and he changed, but not before this happened.
I went to see him and we where talking in the church right at the back, when I saw a black figure walking , he asked me , did you see that? I said, yes, he said, its not possible, we have to do a cleansing, and he arranged with his friend pastor a day for me to go and pray, and I did, there was another couple and I read a prayer and they prayed for me, I had first to repent and forgive all my enemy, and I manifested, spitting and even vomiting, but it felt so good after, and for some time I was well .
But when my husband confessed to adultery, it came back, because I felt hate, anger, and all kind of emotions, it was a nasty experience, but 'THE LORD'' HELPED ME, also I found teachings and this website, going to meeting with godly older Christians, well its been a battle, but 'THE LORD JESUS '' has given me strength, we must always ask for his help, I had to overcome all fears, and also to separate from my husband , he has been backsliding for some years, and is full of demons, but he lives in denial, and any contact with him would bring the demons to torment me. We live in the same house but have no physical contact, he refused to go for deliverance, and even now keeps on vexing me, I have no finances to leave just now but I am praying .
He brought such evil and demonic into my life, I believed that him and his family where decent people but just after we got married it all changed, his mother was possessive, a true witch, she made my life a misery**
You can be free dear friend, trust in ''THE LORD JESUS'' completely, cleanse your home, anoint the doors and windows, get with your children and pray, take authority, get help with a cleansing for yourself, I feel for you, having a husband that lack to support you is devastating, they just don't care or understand the situation, how we got to be one.
My husband never loved me, he admitted that there was something with the other woman he had before me , and again committed adultery, fornication, this man brought a whole load of terrible sins, iniquities, no wonder the door was wide open for the demons to come in, I spent years in a state of depression and suicidal thoughts, just because of what he had done and lied to me all the time.
I was never happy, felt loved, but was always in fear, scared of him, the way he looked at me, made me fear him, now I pray and rebuke his demons.
Take authority, forgive all, and your home and you will be free , it is ''THE LORD JESUS '' promise, you can do it , because you love him, and believe.
ASK and it shall be given to you, blessings dear friend, I pray that your total deliverance from all evil will be done soon, and your family, in the mighty name of our LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, ALLELUHJA** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:


uncertain wrote:
AdamRS wrote:You all here on this forum keep me uplifted as much as I, hopefully, do so in return.
Yes! Thank you, thanks everyone. Sorry I've been so quiet, I've been struggling to read and reply.



Luciana, I am sorry about living all the years with youre mother n law as she is, and was,, and youre husband.. No one should have to go through feelings all those years as you have done. I do understand.. Support? Spiritual, emotional, mental? Yes there should be,, but often there is not.. And it is hard and devastating at times.. It is pride, men do need to take the lead of their home, spiritually and be there for their spouse, to help guide, direct, pray, and for support.. Its hard when it isn't there.. I as well do not have the finances to go, and am leaning on God to direct me and in the situation.. I am praying for you..

Adam, no I had not repented of my fathers anger,, it hadn't crossed my mind to do so.. I don't recall seeing him with the anger so much when and after I was born,, it was there, at times, but not terribly as I had heard it was.. I as well had had a anger issue, rage at times, after the first 5 years of marriage or so it developed and came.. and grew over time.. I would throw things, break things, broke a lot, at times my strength was great as I am a somewhat small person,, In the past, prior to marriage, feeling no one was there, due to hurt in life, and so much hurtful experiences, things were done and said.. and in my home I live in now, I did things, from the hurt and lack of support, I only hope not opening doors, but im sure, and perhaps why the shadows were seen and the nightmares came.. but over the past few years of going through deliverance the anger has quieted, became much better.. I believe anger and rage were cast out in my first deliverance, praise Jesus.. I am thankful as I did not and do not if it arises to see the anger and rage, afterwards, a feeling of shame, wanting someone to stop me and help me.. or stop the demons and send them away.. I had not talked much about my first deliverance, as it was a eye opener and a beginning to my freedom,, I do not recall a lot, but do recall seeing a beautiful brightness of Light, glow, as it began, I knew the angels were there to help fight, and to help me.. and feeling the relief of it all after.. Im not sure about the baby (babies) prior to me that had died.. I learned of it by seeing it on my birth certificate, and my older brother had mentioned it also a few weeks ago about our mother having had two other babies and losing them...
Dreams and nightmares.. perhaps I don't see the monsters so much on the outside as I used to as a child because I see them when I close my eyes and fall asleep,, they are there, in the dreams, nightmares,, I only recall seeing a black shadow a few years ago, prior to coming here to the forum,, I had just come home after talking with a assistant pastor that knew me well , after being in his office, and I know a demon came up in his office, it was very odd, I left his office without saying goodbye, just got up, opened the door and left and he followed me out, I came home, was emailing him asking him what happened, and I noticed a black shadow on the wall in the hall, moving to the bedroom.. I don't recall the nightmares as a child, as a teenager, or even prior to marriage,, just in the past 15 years or so maybe... A few weeks or so had one, was screaming out loud, and my husband came in to wake me up from the dream, I remember holding out my fist to punch him,, the dream was about me searching and calling out to one of my cats, a couple months ago my husband got up in the middle of the night and with my son took 3 of my cats and dumped them off somewhere,, I got two of them back, but the other has still been out there,, and it had greatly bothered me wondering about how the cat is, if hes okay, it upset me terribly, even though a animal, it was part of our home, and had a home, and it meant something to me that was taken away , something I suppose that caused more nightmares ..

Uncertain. yes, please write, talk and share, when you feel needed or feel you want to.. it is a joy to hear from you and we are all here for you , to listen , pray and help in any way we can.. Always glad when hearing from you.. We like to know how you are , and how you are doing.. :smile: :wave:

User avatar
AdamRS
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:03 am
Location: Missouri, USA

Post by AdamRS » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:02 pm

michel67 wrote: Adam, no I had not repented of my fathers anger,, it hadn't crossed my mind to do so.. I don't recall seeing him with the anger so much when and after I was born,, it was there, at times, but not terribly as I had heard it was.. I as well had had a anger issue, rage at times, after the first 5 years of marriage or so it developed and came.. and grew over time.. I would throw things, break things, broke a lot, at times my strength was great as I am a somewhat small person,, In the past, prior to marriage, feeling no one was there, due to hurt in life, and so much hurtful experiences, things were done and said.. and in my home I live in now, I did things, from the hurt and lack of support, I only hope not opening doors, but im sure, and perhaps why the shadows were seen and the nightmares came.. but over the past few years of going through deliverance the anger has quieted, became much better.. I believe anger and rage were cast out in my first deliverance, praise Jesus.. I am thankful as I did not and do not if it arises to see the anger and rage, afterwards, a feeling of shame, wanting someone to stop me and help me.. or stop the demons and send them away.. I had not talked much about my first deliverance, as it was a eye opener and a beginning to my freedom,, I do not recall a lot, but do recall seeing a beautiful brightness of Light, glow, as it began, I knew the angels were there to help fight, and to help me.. and feeling the relief of it all after.. Im not sure about the baby (babies) prior to me that had died.. I learned of it by seeing it on my birth certificate, and my older brother had mentioned it also a few weeks ago about our mother having had two other babies and losing them...
Dreams and nightmares.. perhaps I don't see the monsters so much on the outside as I used to as a child because I see them when I close my eyes and fall asleep,, they are there, in the dreams, nightmares,, I only recall seeing a black shadow a few years ago, prior to coming here to the forum,, I had just come home after talking with a assistant pastor that knew me well , after being in his office, and I know a demon came up in his office, it was very odd, I left his office without saying goodbye, just got up, opened the door and left and he followed me out, I came home, was emailing him asking him what happened, and I noticed a black shadow on the wall in the hall, moving to the bedroom.. I don't recall the nightmares as a child, as a teenager, or even prior to marriage,, just in the past 15 years or so maybe... A few weeks or so had one, was screaming out loud, and my husband came in to wake me up from the dream, I remember holding out my fist to punch him,, the dream was about me searching and calling out to one of my cats, a couple months ago my husband got up in the middle of the night and with my son took 3 of my cats and dumped them off somewhere,, I got two of them back, but the other has still been out there,, and it had greatly bothered me wondering about how the cat is, if hes okay, it upset me terribly, even though a animal, it was part of our home, and had a home, and it meant something to me that was taken away , something I suppose that caused more nightmares ..
That was not kind of your husband and son -- at all -- to take off with your animals in the middle of the night. I, myself, also did something similar with some my mother and younger brother's cats last year -- and was rebuked hard by the Lord, in response. It was quite a period of demonic manifestation in my dreams. I repented before the Lord about it, and have since felt forgiveness. I give glory to the Lord for his Mercy.

Have you forgiven your husband and son, in your heart, for what they did?
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

User avatar
michel67
Posts: 708
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by michel67 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:56 am

I forgive, in my heart.. because I am a child of God and God would want me to forgive,, but I don't forget.. I think about the animal, the cat, how wrong it was, to just dump him, when he had a home, food, shelter, and not knowing if hes okay or not.. what has become of him.. I think it was mean, cruel and heartless..

User avatar
AdamRS
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:03 am
Location: Missouri, USA

Post by AdamRS » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:38 am

michel67 wrote:I forgive, in my heart.. because I am a child of God and God would want me to forgive,, but I don't forget.. I think about the animal, the cat, how wrong it was, to just dump him, when he had a home, food, shelter, and not knowing if hes okay or not.. what has become of him.. I think it was mean, cruel and heartless..
You are right. It was all of those things -- and I am just as guilty.

Michel, can you forgive us in the same way as the Lord has forgiven? My past actions echo your husband and son's, and I acted with ignorance and cruelty. I am sorry.

Hebrews 8:12
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

User avatar
michel67
Posts: 708
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by michel67 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:16 pm

AdamRS wrote:
michel67 wrote:I forgive, in my heart.. because I am a child of God and God would want me to forgive,, but I don't forget.. I think about the animal, the cat, how wrong it was, to just dump him, when he had a home, food, shelter, and not knowing if hes okay or not.. what has become of him.. I think it was mean, cruel and heartless..
You are right. It was all of those things -- and I am just as guilty.

Michel, can you forgive us in the same way as the Lord has forgiven? My past actions echo your husband and son's, and I acted with ignorance and cruelty. I am sorry.

Hebrews 8:12
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

I can forgive AdamRS - I can forgive all.. it is different though with someone who I live with, who is supposed to be aware of my feelings, who is supposed to be concerned with myself, what may hurt me or make me happy.. and who doesn't consider my feelings, ask me, ..
I always seem to talk of one subject, and other thoughts, feelings, come into discussion.. I guess I have a lot on my mind, and in my thoughts, and on my plate..

LUCIANA
Posts: 334
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:46 pm
Location: U K

message

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:07 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: SHALOM dear friends in ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'', SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ALL SHARING, COMFORTING, JUST BEING HERE FOR EACH OTHER, as The scriptures say ''confess to one another'' , first I want to say how sorry and sad it has made me to hear of your cats dear friend, your h and son where wrong, its hard times for animals they are suffering in this world, caring for them its an act of lovingkindness, also I believe that they are sent to help us in time of need and distress, my dogs have been like angels, and the sparrows and birds I feed and live in the garden bring joy in my life, hope and pray your cat find his way home, and your son never do such thing ever again.
When I was in my teens I had a cat, the neighbour kept complaining that he killed his birds, which it was strange as my cat was always home, one day I came back from school and it was gone, my mom had given it to my neighbour , he drove it in a sack and threw him in a valley, my neighbour was a very evil man, a few months later he crashed the car, told my mom he wished he never touched the cat..Years later I saw him in hospital, paralised and his right hand in a glove , I looked at him but he didn't recognise me, I felt that justice had been done.
You are already suffering much, how could he do such terrible act.
Forgive them, I forgive all the time, and let ''GOD'' do the vengeance on my enemy.
Yes I am surrounded by evil unbelievers, and also those that profess faith in 'CHRIST'' but for their own gain, greed, and pose as pillars of society, but we must remember, that it is the meek that will inherit the earth not the rich.
We live by faith in 'OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST'' ,AND HE GIVES US STRENGTH, I believe that we are special , we have known abuse and we are overcomers, we know evil, but we choose good, we choose to repent, and follow our 'LORD AND SAVIOUR'' AND WE WILL HAVE VICTORY over all evil, because 'all things are possible with ''GOD'', we cannot change others but we can pray for them.
JEREMIAH 17 is a chapter that ''THE LORD'' gives me all the time, and it has helped me much.
Sadly my h has done something terrible lately , he has lied and stolen our saving, he makes me believe that I don't remember well, but by accident I found the money he is hiding, I have shared with my daughter, and she was very upset, its been really hard for me, to see him sin by stealing and lying to me, we were baptised togheter, I really believed that he 'loved THE LORD'' but he had many sinful secrets, and he didn't asked me to forgive him for abuse he perpetrated, he never truly repented or found the true ''LORD JESUS'', he is lost, the devil has taken him back, because he refuses to admit that he has demons, I see his eyes change, he snaps at me, accuses me, we barely talk, I avoid him , he is abusive, even my daughter over the years has seen it and told me that its better for us to separate.
He even admitted that yes there was something strong with that woman he had before we married, and later again committed adultery, he said it was just one time, but he had all the time, he worked at night, and came home late ,so he could do what he wanted.
HE WON'T BREAK THE SOUL TIES, I cannot help him, he refused to come to rescuer meeting, that says it all.
THE LORD BLESS YOU ,GIVE YOU PEACE, UNDERSTANDING, FILLS YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, LOVE L***

PRAYER FOR THE NIGHT:
IN JESUS NAME ,I COVER MYSELF AND ALL MY PROPERTY WITH THE BLOOD OF 'JESUS. I TAKE AUTHORITY OVER ALL DEMONS OF THE NIGHT ,BAD DREAMS , NIGHTMARES,AND SEX DREAMS .AND ANYONE OR ANYTHING TRYING TO GET INTO MY DREAMS, AND I COMMAND THEM TO STAY AWAY.
I ASK FOR GIANT WARRIOR ANGELS TO PROTECT ME AND MY FAMILY AS I SLEEP , THROUGH THE NIGHT AND DAY .
I ASK FOR A FIERY WALL OF PROTECTION AROUND ME .

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

User avatar
michel67
Posts: 708
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Re: message

Post by michel67 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:55 pm

LUCIANA wrote::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: SHALOM dear friends in ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'', SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ALL SHARING, COMFORTING, JUST BEING HERE FOR EACH OTHER, as The scriptures say ''confess to one another'' , first I want to say how sorry and sad it has made me to hear of your cats dear friend, your h and son where wrong, its hard times for animals they are suffering in this world, caring for them its an act of lovingkindness, also I believe that they are sent to help us in time of need and distress, my dogs have been like angels, and the sparrows and birds I feed and live in the garden bring joy in my life, hope and pray your cat find his way home, and your son never do such thing ever again.
When I was in my teens I had a cat, the neighbour kept complaining that he killed his birds, which it was strange as my cat was always home, one day I came back from school and it was gone, my mom had given it to my neighbour , he drove it in a sack and threw him in a valley, my neighbour was a very evil man, a few months later he crashed the car, told my mom he wished he never touched the cat..Years later I saw him in hospital, paralised and his right hand in a glove , I looked at him but he didn't recognise me, I felt that justice had been done.
You are already suffering much, how could he do such terrible act.
Forgive them, I forgive all the time, and let ''GOD'' do the vengeance on my enemy.
Yes I am surrounded by evil unbelievers, and also those that profess faith in 'CHRIST'' but for their own gain, greed, and pose as pillars of society, but we must remember, that it is the meek that will inherit the earth not the rich.
We live by faith in 'OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST'' ,AND HE GIVES US STRENGTH, I believe that we are special , we have known abuse and we are overcomers, we know evil, but we choose good, we choose to repent, and follow our 'LORD AND SAVIOUR'' AND WE WILL HAVE VICTORY over all evil, because 'all things are possible with ''GOD'', we cannot change others but we can pray for them.
JEREMIAH 17 is a chapter that ''THE LORD'' gives me all the time, and it has helped me much.
Sadly my h has done something terrible lately , he has lied and stolen our saving, he makes me believe that I don't remember well, but by accident I found the money he is hiding, I have shared with my daughter, and she was very upset, its been really hard for me, to see him sin by stealing and lying to me, we were baptised togheter, I really believed that he 'loved THE LORD'' but he had many sinful secrets, and he didn't asked me to forgive him for abuse he perpetrated, he never truly repented or found the true ''LORD JESUS'', he is lost, the devil has taken him back, because he refuses to admit that he has demons, I see his eyes change, he snaps at me, accuses me, we barely talk, I avoid him , he is abusive, even my daughter over the years has seen it and told me that its better for us to separate.
He even admitted that yes there was something strong with that woman he had before we married, and later again committed adultery, he said it was just one time, but he had all the time, he worked at night, and came home late ,so he could do what he wanted.
HE WON'T BREAK THE SOUL TIES, I cannot help him, he refused to come to rescuer meeting, that says it all.
THE LORD BLESS YOU ,GIVE YOU PEACE, UNDERSTANDING, FILLS YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, LOVE L***

PRAYER FOR THE NIGHT:
IN JESUS NAME ,I COVER MYSELF AND ALL MY PROPERTY WITH THE BLOOD OF 'JESUS. I TAKE AUTHORITY OVER ALL DEMONS OF THE NIGHT ,BAD DREAMS , NIGHTMARES,AND SEX DREAMS .AND ANYONE OR ANYTHING TRYING TO GET INTO MY DREAMS, AND I COMMAND THEM TO STAY AWAY.
I ASK FOR GIANT WARRIOR ANGELS TO PROTECT ME AND MY FAMILY AS I SLEEP , THROUGH THE NIGHT AND DAY .
I ASK FOR A FIERY WALL OF PROTECTION AROUND ME .

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Thank you sister for youre words.. The cat situation is just another hurt in life, that shouldn't have happened.. But hurt in this life does happen.. I know it was a cat, a animal, but I cannot apologize for feel bad for having a soft heart for them and caring.. Its just there were other ways to handle it.. to find them a home, take them to a shelter, rather than dumping them off with no food, water, shelter, when they were used to having all that and a home.. They were outside and inside cats but have never been on their own.. The morning it happened, and I was up, my h told me he felt bad, I asked why, then he told me, he knew I was upset, so he went looking for them, couldn't find them , two days later after I found out where they were dumped I made him and my son go back to look mainly for the smallest one that was only about 4 months old, they found him in a tree, the chances of finding him was slim but God kept him there to be found, I told them to ask anyone who was outside if they saw a cat and a man said there was one in his tree , the smallest one, they got him and brought him home,, my daughter, as well as myself, had cried for two nights worrying about that cat, and she wanted him back, and God brought him back.. The next night I went with my h to look for another one, due to my son saying he saw one of the others the night before but it ran from him, I knew if the cat was there I wasn't going to leave it, so my h and I looked and finally saw and heard him under a bush, I went to him, and he crawled out, lovingly,knowing who I was, and meowing, I took him and we brought him home.. the last one, I went out several times on my own, looking for him, driving around the neighborhood of where he was left, not a very good neighborhood, poor, but I did, and asked men who were out, one asked for my phone no if he found it and I cried in front of that stranger, because he seemed to care enough to help find my cat.. it has been two months now, almost three, we left signs, first had calls but now nothing,, I cannot go looking right now because of my car, but I will keep looking for him when I can go back.. I have given it to God, I have prayed that the cat is okay, maybe someone taking him in, feeding him, taking care of him, but I also know that he may have been left to starve, no water, in the heat at times over the summer, and not everyone is kind to animals.. It is not the first time this has happened, he has done it before.. but this time for some reason just hurt me more.. I had found out after marriage, that when my h was a teenager he and friends put a cat or cats in a bag, hung them from a tree, hitting them with a bat, If I had known that prior I may have made other choices.. I know that was a long time ago, and we all do things in life we regret, sin, etc.. but I could never harm a animal and pet.. I have my other cats back,, they are not mean at all , they just want to be accepted, and loved.. the smallest one, gives me kisses, just comes up and is full of love, he is thankful I know he is home and if I had not made them go back to look he would still be out there.. The first day or two that my h and son did this I was very upset, hurt, would cry, and try to explain why I felt like I did, and it seemed as they looked at me that they did not get it, they understood they hurt me, but it feels it all comes back on me that I have a problem, that it is me, and I just don't make sense.. my h can go on with his life, knowing he did this and the other cat is still out there, not knowing what has become of him.. and I guess, yes its just a cat, get over it, and I have, and I forgive, and let God have it..
Im sorry about youre h Luciana, some men need to repent, to have humility, to see what they are doing in their lives, to their family, their wives, they need to serve God with all their hearts and minds, and if they believe they have Jesus inside they need to let Jesus out to show others He is there, not to hide Jesus.. as I feel mine does,, they need to lead their home with Jesus.. and give their wives support, emotionally, mentally and spiritually most of all, because if they do serve Jesus, and live by Jesus, then it all falls together and the emotional and mental support will be there.. I know all this makes it all worse for me at times with the lack of all this but I do rely on Jesus , and follow Him.. I have a friend I work with, who used to be in social work with children. I explain and have talked to her about my life situation, she says I am bullied, by my h and son, my son who will soon be 18, who walks all over me, uses me, and I tell him how I would appreciate and love to have my mother still around, and to have had her growing up with, life is short, we are to live for God, as Jesus lived and live as Jesus would live ,, my friend says I am emotionally and mentally abused, yes, and I need to stand up for myself, to not let them do the things they do and say to me. I try.. my h and I are not intimate as well and by him not leading as the man and spiritual man it is not all me.. maybe I had put some walls up but when people are hurt in life and continue to be hurt and not understood and don't share the same spiritual values it is hard to take any walls down and hard to stand up for yourself ..

Post Reply