Do not Fear

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Do not Fear

Post by michel67 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:25 am

For two nights in a row I have had nightmares, and screaming out loud to where my daughter heard me screaming and I awoke up from the screaming with my daughter hitting me to wake up so I would stop the nightmare and screaming.. This is what I heard from Jesus ..

"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge, his faithfulness will be youre shield and rampart,
you will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday,
a thousand may fall at youre side, ten thousand at youre right hand, but it will not come near you,
you will only observe with youre eyes, and see the punishment of the wicked."
Psalm 91:4-8

It is difficult when I close my eyes and see whats inside when I sleep, and I cannot most times to stop the screaming, the running, the hiding, and all else , but I have to remember that Jesus and the angels are there, and are helping us fight each and every battle, and to not be afraid because He is there

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:28 am

Aw.

I'm used to fighting in dreams, but sometimes when it gets really demonic I don't always get a chance to beat the attackers, like I'd get attacked really bad or overwhelmed / grabbed from behind / all sides ... and get woken up from it or something like that.
&#10013;

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:27 pm

BLESSINGS DEAR FRIENDS, PRAYING THAT YOU ARE FREE FROM BAD DREAMS AND THE ''PEACE OF THE LORD'' IS WITH YOU, IN 'OUR SAVIOUR THE LORD JESUS'',LOVE LUCY** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Last night dreamt I saw a man putting a woman or child in a dumpster, then when I saw him I started screaming, and screamed out loud and awoke to my daughter waking me up.. I do what I can when I dream , to either fight , or run from what is there..

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:37 am

last night I dreamt that several times I knew there was something dark coming to try and get me but avoided it until the last time when I went into my hallway (in my dream), closed the door and saw/felt something come rushing toward me down the hall. I felt it spread on me like a substance (first time I've ever had that when this happens) but immediately said 'leave in Jesus Name' and it left immediately but I could still feel in on my body for a little while even when I woke after telling it to leave. I knew it was gone and it did all eventually leave from me.
it was strange because I knew it was going to happen and even in my dreams managed to avoid it but it still managed to come at me in the end.
but Jesus always makes that stuff go away so all good, Jesus is Awesome.

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:25 am

Michel, reading your thread inspired me to share a disturbing nightmare I had a while back which emanated from the demonic realm.

First, a little context. About 5 years ago, I purchased a book called '23 Minutes in Hell' by a man named Bill Weise. For those unfamiliar, it is a vivid account of the Lord taking Weise's spirit into Hell; where his entire being (spirit, senses, soul) experienced tortures reserved for those who die without the saving grace of Jesus Christ. I highly recommend reading it for the conviction that it can place on someone.

Likewise, it made an eye-opening impression on me, leading me into a rocky maturing process in my walk with the Lord. I say 'rocky' because reading Weise's testimony led into an obsessive desire on my part to learn more about Hell. I searched the Internet for any other testimonies that I could find, striving to piece together an overall 'picture' of what this place really was (this desire was rooted in selfishness, by the way). In complete foolishness, my obsession led me into actually getting down on my hands and knees and asking the Lord to reveal Hell to me.

Not a smart move. While the Lord, graciously, turned down that request, this desire opened a 'door' to the Enemy; allowing many future occasions of me being harassed and tormented by "messengers of light".

In one such case, I had a vivid dream/vision where I was being led by an 'angelic' spirit guide (devil) down into a series of dungeons. At the lowest level, I found myself in a small room with stone walls and floor, with a conspicuous green puddle collected along the side near a corner. My 'guide' offered me the chance to see Hell for myself--on the condition that I submerged my body in acid (the green substance).

...by the grace of God I turned that offer down. Even in my dream/vision state, I was chilled and repulsed by the thought. I can't remember much of what happened afterwards; only some fleeting chaotic images which led into me abruptly waking up.

Anyhow, I wanted to share this to everyone to convey the dangers of allowing the 'thirst for knowledge' to degrade into selfish pursuit. My desire to witness a firsthand account of Hell, very much, turned into chasing a personal thrill; as opposed to spreading the Gospel and the Kingdom of God. I got some "thrills" alright...

I hope sharing this didn't veer off-topic :smile:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Hi AdamRS, no anything you said did not veer off the topic at all.. The information you gave is very useful and its always good to hear of others input and experiences...
I can relate somewhat to the "green substance" you mentioned.. Some time ago I had a dream where I went out into my garage and there was a large hole on the floor, it was almost pulling me down into it but I turned and went back inside,, and sat on the couch , there were these people there, they were different, not like people, I would say demons, they were dark, seems all I could make out of them was them being dark. or could have been Satanists, and they had this small green ball, the size of a jawbreaker, and they wanted me to put it in my mouth , swallow it, and let it go into my body,, but I did not,,
I don't recall having much dreams of hell but it seems most of my dreams are perhaps feeling like im in another world, and the things are in that world,, When I was a child, I saw in my room one night, a long line of things, creatures, from my door to my wall, and they walked straight through into my wall of my room, there were several of them, over 9 I can remember, and the last one I remember had horns, and a human torso, and hooves,, It has always reminded of what they call "hades" or "sheol", I don't know why they were there, I know as a child I didn't ask for them, knew nothing about them at the time...
I need to start sleeping with headphones at night, listening to praise music, I think that will help a lot with the nightmares..

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:02 am

I've got to tell you, I don't sleep without my lights on. Had a bad experience last summer involving evil spirits messing with me as I was trying to sleep (shaking the bed; trying to choke me). Part of it was deliberate sinning on my part, and another had to do with familiar/generational spirits in the house. It's built a stronghold in me, for sure, that I trust the Lord will help in eventually tearing down.

Michel, I'm curious. Do you have recurring dreams that involve you being either inside your home, outside, or just within the neighborhood? I ask because - all throughout my life - I've had recurring dreams which involve me either being in the old house I grew up in, just outside of it on the same street, or around the block close by. After studying more on deliverance and giving it careful thought, I'm certain that my old house somehow represents the 'holy place' (mind, will, emotions) in my mind; while the neighborhood is equivalent to the 'outer courtyard'.

(And the 'Holy of Holies' is occupied by the Holy Spirit. But where would that be in relation to my old house...?)

If I could apply this comparison to your dream, it would make sense that the large hole in your garage represents an open 'door' or 'portal' within your 'holy place'. I, too, have had many dreams where demonic spirits were in my old house with me taking the forms of various different people (friends, parents, angelic spirits, etc.). Even this week, I had a dream where I was cleaning up my old house, while certain old friends of mine (demons in disguise) where conspicuously living with me and asking me what I was up to.

Glory to the Lord, they know what I'm up to (deliverance scheduled)! :-D

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:56 pm

I cant recall any of my dreams involving recurring dreams of my homes.. I have lived in maybe 8 different places, homes, through my life, and maybe 3 of them have been in dreams... Most of all my dreams involve a house, a building, or something,, where the things, are there, kidnapping people, going after people, etc.. a lot of my dreams I am trying to help people, save them from these things, getting them out of the house so these things don't get them, a lot of times it is a child I am trying to get out of the house, and most times we get out through a window.. breaking a window, and jumping out..
When I was maybe 5 or so, I didn't dream of seeing the things in my room, I actually saw them, in their forms,, and seems after that,, not right away, but along the way, bad things happened, deaths in the family, my mother became unstable, etc... I also woke up one night, seeing a small girl and boy, standing at my door to my room , they were dressed in old clothes, and just standing there looking at me,, I was under the age of 9 when I saw them..
My grandmother, my mothers mother, died when I was maybe 7, and after, I awoke in the night and saw her, with Jesus, floating at the end of my bed, dressed in white, looking down at my mother lying in bed next to me,, I used to go get my mother to come sleep with me due to being scared of sleeping by myself...
I try to think, to remember more, to see if anything relates to the dreams and whats there and what could have opened anything up.. There just seems to be so much ..

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:52 am

I don't mean to prod too much into your personal history here, but does your family have a history of being involved in the occult (New Age, Wicca, Ouija, etc.)? It sounds like something was 'triggered' or allowed into your home, since you don't recall experiencing anything until you were around 5.

Your dreams involving trying to help children out of the buildings is interesting, especially since you remember, at 9, seeing those demon spirits taking the forms of old-fashionably dressed children.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:16 am

Im not sure what my family was involved in or had in their life, or not much any ways.. I haven't had an opportunity to find out.. my mother died when I was 10 or so, my father when I was 23,, I try to remember if there was anything there in my family that they were involved in as a child but have trouble recalling.. I always have to say under the age of 9 or 10 of remembering things with my family due to my mother dying .. and my father sending me away soon after to live with relatives..

as far as oujia, I was involved in oujia before, but after as a teenager, but repented of it and know the dangers, and stay away from it.. could be a lot of the nightmares come from it, since not having nightmares or remember having them till in adulthood.. there were other things, that could be a cause of nightmares,,
the children in the dreams, seems always to be a child I am helping rescue ,, the children I saw in my room when I was a child, yes , they were dressed in what children wore in maybe the 1800s or early 1900s.. they were not in color as I recall but almost black and white , almost transparent

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:05 am

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your parents... I've yet to cross those bridges in life.

I would like to share another dream I had a while back that showcased the loving protection of God. The remembrance of it just occurred me a few minutes ago, and it would be a pleasure to share with you and anyone else reading this thread.

Growing up in my old house, we had a kitchen that was connected by an open doorway to our living room, where I would usually spend time in. Inside this kitchen, there was an old ceiling fan that scared me senseless as a child (and still does, thinking about it). Being such a smaller kid and looking up at it, and how the dim light would cast shadows upon it, made it look like an evil face with a pair of eyes and teeth staring directly down at me.

I hated it; so much that I would close off the doorway with a blanket, or whatever else, to keep from looking at it. It also became a source of frequent nightmares for me. Thankfully, the landlord eventually changed that fan out...

About two years ago, I was studying abroad in Turkey - and really getting back into the Word of God - when I had another dream involving the evil ceiling fan. In this one, I was back in my old house in the living room facing the kitchen, when I heard a woman's voice yell out to me "It's coming!"

Sure enough, the ceiling fan, now taking the likeness of a 7ft-8ft tall demonic samurai warrior, appeared in the kitchen and was stalking toward me, sneering! Now normally, this would be the part where I would either run away or freeze in terror and scream until I would wake up. Not this time. I was still scared, but I stood my ground and just quietly waited until the monster approached me, trusting the Lord.

Much to my delight and surprise, the ceiling fan monster suddenly took an expression of horror, coward backwards, and fled!! :clapping: I never felt so relieved waking up from a nightmare. The Lord had my back on that one! I even drew a picture of it upon waking up (which I still have to this day).

It's definitely a lesson that I need to apply today. If I could minister any advice for you, it would be to stand your ground during these nightmares and trust in the Lord. I can testify to Hebrews 13:5 "...I will never leave thee nor forsake thee."

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:54 am

I have to share this!

I just woke up from a dream where a demon spirit tried to mess with me. In my dream, I was rummaging around in a walk-in closet for some reason. Over off in a dark corner of the room (in my dream), I felt the chilled presence of a demon spirit. Calmly and sternly, I bound the spirit in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and ordered it to immediately and directly enter the pit of Hell - never to return.

The evil presence left, and my dream slowly faded out until I woke up!

I've got to tell anyone who is reading this: As a Christian, you have the legally recognized authority to cast out demons! I implore you to pray on this with the Lord, as long as it may take you. If you're having a nightmare where spirits are tormenting you, authoritatively order them to go into the pit! They are subject to you.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:14 am

Thanks for sharing AdamRS.. I know its always helpful for all of us to hear from others experiences and they encourage us..
In my dreams there are many times I have been able to stand up to the demons , I have loudly told them to leave in Jesus Name, and go to the pit.. I have even said it outloud in my dreams to where others in my home have heard me.. and I would say that's good,, so the demons can hear our authority in the dreams and out of the dreams..
Jesus is with me in my sleep and when im awake,, many times I can see Him with me in the dreams, and He is there to help me battle and be safe in His protection..
I have recently learned of my sons girlfriend that he has been seeing for a few months now that she told me she is a wiccan, that she practices and believes in this.. im not sure how much but its what she stated,,
This is just yet another battle and something I will need to overcome and share the truth of Jesus with her ...

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:02 am

Concerning Wicca, there is a good testimony from an ex-Wiccan called "Wicca: Satan's Little White Lie". It's available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle editions.

If you would like, I'll happily loan you my Kindle copy if you would like to check it out. Perhaps this could be a good conviction tool for your son's girlfriend?