A verse in the Bible

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

stillGods

A verse in the Bible

Post by stillGods » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:44 am

Psalm 90:12

Teach us to number our days,
that we may gain a heart of wisdom

Father God, thank you for loving us as we are right now and for loving us so much that You continue working in our lives.
Please help us to remember that life doesn't go on forever here on earth so that we will remember that one day we will see You face to face and that we do need Jesus and we do need to seek You more and more each day. Please help us with that and please help us get to know You now more so that when we see You in all Your Glory (Your Love is Your Glory) we will be able to know we did our best in this life to seek You and Your ways.
Thank you that You are a Loving Father, thank you for Jesus so we can know You and Your Amazing Love because of Him dying on the Cross for our sins.
Father please grant us all wisdom because we need wisdom a lot, In Jesus Name.
Thank you for listening to our prayers because You love us and we are dear to You and You care about us so our prayers are treasured by You, that is amazing to me Father, thank you for being interested in each one of us, thank you. We are so grateful that You are a Loving Father, the best Father ever.
Amen

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Thanks for sharing the scripture verse and the prayer stillGods..
We all need to be reminded at times of each word you said and prayed

LUCIANA

in agreement

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:57 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: BLESSINGS IN ''OUR LORD PRECIOUS NAME 'JESUS CHRIST'',YES WE NEED TO PRAY IN AGREEMENT, WE NEED WISDOM DAILY, TO GROW IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF OUR ''HEAVENLY FATHER'' BY READING THE SCRIPTURES, SEEKING THE POWER OF THE ''HOLY SPIRIT'', HEAR OUR PRAYERS OH ''LORD'' AND ANOINT US WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS, JOY, PEACE, YOUR LOVINGKINDNESS, HEAR MY FRIEND PRAYER AND BLESS HER RICHLY IN ALL THINGS, IN '''JESUS CHRIST'' NAME I PRAY, ALLELUHYAH,ALLELUHJAH, BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD 'GOD' ALMIGHTY THIS DAY AND FOREVERMORE,LOVE L****