Why is it?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

comment

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:52 pm

[/b] BLESSINGS DEAR SISTER, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, I AM COMFORTED THA YOU UNDERSTAND, IF ONLY THEY WOULD CHANGE THEIR WAYS AND HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND CONFESS AND REPENT, WE WOULD REAP BLESSINGS, AS THINGS ARE FOR ME, I HAVE NO STRENGTH TO FIGHT WITH HIM, AND MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND, HE LIVES IN DENYAL, SO I AM GIVING IT ALL ''TO THE LORD'' HIS WILL BE DONE, I HAVE PAID ENOUGH FOR THE SINS AND INIQUITIES OF MY FAMILY, I AM SETTING MY EYES AND MIND ON ''THE LORD'' FOR HE KNOWSE THE TRUTH AND HOW I HAVE SUFFERED, IT IS ENOUGH ..I SO HOPE THAT YOUR HUSBAND CHANGES HIS WAYS IN ''JESUS CHRIST NAME I PRAY'', WHY WASTE TIME AND LIFE, THEY SHOULD BE HELPING US NOT CONTINUO WITH THE ATTITUDE..LOVE TO YOU TOO IN HIS PRECIOUS NAME ''OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST'', ALLELUHJA.. :wave: :wave: :wave: [/list]

michel67

Re: comment

Post by michel67 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:45 pm

LUCIANA wrote:[/b] BLESSINGS DEAR SISTER, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, I AM COMFORTED THA YOU UNDERSTAND, IF ONLY THEY WOULD CHANGE THEIR WAYS AND HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND CONFESS AND REPENT, WE WOULD REAP BLESSINGS, AS THINGS ARE FOR ME, I HAVE NO STRENGTH TO FIGHT WITH HIM, AND MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND, HE LIVES IN DENYAL, SO I AM GIVING IT ALL ''TO THE LORD'' HIS WILL BE DONE, I HAVE PAID ENOUGH FOR THE SINS AND INIQUITIES OF MY FAMILY, I AM SETTING MY EYES AND MIND ON ''THE LORD'' FOR HE KNOWSE THE TRUTH AND HOW I HAVE SUFFERED, IT IS ENOUGH ..I SO HOPE THAT YOUR HUSBAND CHANGES HIS WAYS IN ''JESUS CHRIST NAME I PRAY'', WHY WASTE TIME AND LIFE, THEY SHOULD BE HELPING US NOT CONTINUO WITH THE ATTITUDE..LOVE TO YOU TOO IN HIS PRECIOUS NAME ''OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST'', ALLELUHJA.. :wave: :wave: :wave: [/list]

I Understand Luciana.. I cannot fight with him no longer either.. fighting all this time is what the demons want, to upset me, to frustrate me, weaken me, and to keep it all in my mind.. I cannot continue doing that.. as well as I had given it to the Lord, to Let HIm handle it all.. I pray and have prayed and that as well as living by example with Jesus in my life, is all I can do.. The demons have them so blinded and unable if that is the word, to repent, to see what they do, what they say, and the need for change and to turn it all over to God.. The more I fight it, the more I would get upset, let it upset me, and all it is is comes around to being my fault, my not understanding,, I cannot do that for it lets the demons continue to destroy it all and make me feel bad .. Words hurt.. and I have had too may words that have hurt.. As well as just a few days ago heard that he thinks and feels he is being used by me, that im using him, which has not been the first time he has said that.. I don't understand how he can say that or even think it or feel it.. All I am is being a mother to his children, and am not out running around, I am trying to walk in the path of Jesus and let Him work in my life.. and serve HIm as I am able.. and fighting through all this that the enemy has and does throw at me.. I don't think I deserve it what gets thrown at me, but I take it and know God is with me and for me.. He gets me through as He always has.. The words hurt, the actions hurt.. but God knows my heart and will never stop fighting with me.. He is the only one I need to look to and not turn my eyes from.. For the last day or so all I have felt, and heard inside is the word, FAKE, on my feelings for him.. I am not to judge, that is only for God to do, but a Christian, and someone who says and claims to believe and say they have God inside of them, Jesus inside of them, is to show it as a example to the world, their friends, their family, in their life, inside and outside, and you do not conform to the world and step down and show especially youre children something that does not show Jesus to them in ones life.. it just takes that away from them and takes the respect away..
I Understand sister,, and am always here to support , encourage, listen and pray for all..
:wave:

LUCIANA

comment

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:47 am

:crying: BLESSSINGS IN OUR ''LORD JESUS CHRIST'', I KNOW HOW HURTFUL IT IS, CHRISTMAS DAY,HE HAD THE JOB OF GETTING THE POTATOES CLEANED, IF I SAY ANYTHING TO HIM, ADVICE ON COOKING OR CLEANING HE START TO ABUSE ME VERBALLY, EVEN HIS VOICE CHANGES AND HIS EYES BECAME BLACK AND STILL, AS ALWAYS, HE SAID THEY ARE CLEANED, I START TO PUT THE POTATOES IN THE ROASTING PAN AND AS I GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BOWL ,THERE IS DIRTY SOIL, I AM SO UPSET, AND TELL HIM THAT HE DIDN'T WASH THE POTATOES WELL, AND HE START SCREAMIMG AT ME, THAT HE DID WASH THEM ONE BY ONE, AND I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO HIM HOW IT IS DONE AND HE SCREAMS THAT I AM ALWAYS TELLING HIM THAT HE DOESN'T DO THINGS WELL, THAT HE HAD ENOUGH , AND HE IS GOING OUT, I AM SHACKING , SO UPSET, NOTHING BUT VERBAL ABUSE, HE THREATHEN TO LEAVE, AND I HAVE TO PLEAD WITH HIM, OUR DAUGHTER AND HER HUSBAND ARE COMING FOR DINNER, BUT THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM BEGGING HIM, HE IS IN A RAGE, SAYING TERRIBLE THINGS TO ME, ACCUSING ME, I KEEP QUITE AND PRAY, AND EVEN NOW I BARELY TALK TO HIM, BUT I AM PLANNING , I AM THE ONE THAT HAS HAD ENOUGH, I AM NOT WELL AND THIS CAN CAUSE A STROKE, AND HE KNOWSE, AFTER ALL HE HAS DONE EVERYTHING TO KILL ME OVER THE YEARS, ONLY NOW , SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE I HAVE FULLY UNDERSTOOD ,HOW THE DEVIL IS USING HIM, MY FAMILY,MY FATHER AND EVEN MY MOTHER TO DESTROY ME, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY, BY INSULTING ME, VERBALLY ABUSE ME, MAKING ME FEEL ALWAYS WRONG AND GUILTY, I AM REALLY TIRED OF THE ABUSE THAT I HAVE SUFFERED OVER THE YEARS, I AM ESTRANGED FROM MY BOTHER AND SISTER, AND STILL SHE TOLD MY AUNTIE THAT I AM CRAZY, AND I HAVE NOT SPOKEN TO HER FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS..I HAVE DECIDED TO CUT MY AUNTIE OUT OF MY LIFE AS WELL, BECAUSE SHE SHOULD BE TELLING MY SISTER NOT TO SAY SUCH TERRIBLE WORDS..
I AM SORRY THAT YOU TOO GET HURT, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU NOTICE BUT H CHANGES VOICES, OR USES WORDS, HE REMINDS ME OF MY FATHER, ACCUSING, HE DIED YEARS AGO..
THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE, IN JESUS CHRIST, LOVE *******

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:15 pm

I am so very sorry you have had to go through all this all these years Luciana as well as on a day that should be happy, peaceful, full of Love and with Jesus in our minds, and hearts.. You don't deserve to be treated with harsh words, actions, looks, and thoughts.. They are there to love, honour, cherish, lead spiritually, and in my feelings and thoughts to think of You as their princess, their Love, to protect, help guide, comfort, etc... everyone has disagreements, reacts to things, may not agree on everything, but there shouldn't be hostility, and people treated as such..
I do not always have the harsh words, actions, looks, but have and do many times, and yes, its always taken on as my fault, problem, my being upset, and not understanding.. That's not how I want to come across or be.. nor what my intention is or what im seeking to do or bring about.. And I do not think its my fault or doing as well as its not youre fault or doing.. it is the enemies fault and doing to bring it all about, to disrupt, to bring dischord, to bring negative, hate, anger, hurt, and so on.. When harsh words, actions are said and done to me, afterwards he seems to forget it, to forget as nothing happened, that nothing hurt, though the hurt is still there, I still remember, and feel, and I don't see how it can just be forgotten as if it was not said or done.. but I do forgive and keep my eyes on God and know He knows and understands.. I have learned over time from being here, and going through things, and God helping me, getting things out, to most times be quiet, not to speak for if I do it comes out wrong, the hurt comes out and then it all begins, and I do not want it to begin , I want it to end, to begin a new way, with understanding, with God in the center.. not the enemy in the center..
Seems we both had a bit of disruption of Christmas .. my H got alittle drunk, doesn't drink much, don't buy any any other time of year , just holidays, and he sat at the table after a minor disruption about he and our kids going to see him mother for Christmas and he got alittle drunk.. not mean, just giddy,, I have no respect for that as a spiritual father.. and the point to me is if he is saved and living for God he shouldn't be doing that, that destroys his witness and his witness as a spiritual father to his children, not that our children our young any more , one is a adult, one close to being adult and the other almost a teenager.. The point is our actions, thoughts, feelings, reactions, behavior should be a witness with Jesus in us, despite even though the enemy will try to not let that happen and turn us the other way to do what they want us to do, we must stay focused on Jesus, keep our thoughts and minds in and on Him to avoid the enemies darts that are thrown our way and onto us..
I pray for you sister, that there is peace, and joy, and that the hurt goes away, and for Jesus to keep His arms wrapped around you and on you and for His angels to be with you .. If someone doesn't see or understand their need for change, to see what is going on, to see a need and want for God, Jesus, to fill them and changet their life, and to let Jesus be the center of All their life then I imagine all we can do is pray, keep our feet standing firm with Jesus, and continue letting Him take care of the situation.. We and other may not deserve all of this, but as I think of it neither did Jesus deserve what He went through, but He did, for Us, He loves us and always will and we have to keep letting His love shine through us as much as we can.. It is hard, most times hard, but I could not be here now, I could be somewhere else, in a more darker place physically and in my mind. . as such a mental hospital.. where I have had the thoughts , many times, feeling that's where I belonged, with all the negative that has occurred in my life.. even went to one in my town now when I was about 20 due to having a eating disorder, talked to the administrator, he told me to go home, pack my bags and come back, but he called me when I got home and they didn't accept my insurance.. so that was Gods way of telling me I didn't belong there, and he stopped it I believe or I may have ended up in there and not gotten out.. I know that is not where I belong.. I belong to God and He keeps me going, for my children, to be a spiritual mother to them, to my brothers and sisters in Christ, to the world to be a witness as much as I can.. to show them God overcomes.. He keeps me going and has.. though when things are hard, I have went to my room, shut the door and layed there and cried, but I call upon Jesus, and He is there..
I may at times feel like coming here and :crying: , and go though the days where I feel nothing but the darkness but I have to keep going for Jesus.. He doesn't want us to give up or look down or feel down..
Hugs sister

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:21 pm

:smile: Blessings and shalom dear sister, you are a true saint, here to support me and encourage, while many that I supported no longer keep in touch, but you are still sharing and giving comfort, yes true followers of ''OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST'' are there for their friends, tonight a 'NEW YEAR' begins, lets hope and pray that it will bring blessings from heaven over all that are suffering, abused, confused, depressed, that the light of ''GOD' will shine into all our lives brightly and we will be strengthened by THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,IN ''JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR'' ALLELUHJA..
SOMETHING SIMILAR HAPPEND TO ME, I WAS DEPRESSED AND THE DOCTOR GAVE ME SOME ANTIDEPRESSENTS , WHEN I WENT TO THE PHARMACIST , HE WAS THE LOCAL ONE AND I KNEW HIM,ALWAYS CARING AND KIND, HE LOOKED AT THE PRESCRIPTION AND SAY ''YOU DON'T NEED THIS'', MY DAUGHTER WAS SITTING IN HER BUGGY, SO I LEFT, WHEN I MET THE ''LORD'' I KNEW THAT HE HAD BEEN FROM HIM, HOW KIT SPOKE TO ME, AND HE WAS AN INDU, IT PROVES THAT ''THE LORD'' CAN USE ANYBODY, FOR OUR WELL BEING..I HAVENEVER TAKEN ANTIDEPRESSANTS OR MEDS, ONLY NATURAL HERBAL REMEDIES AND VITAMINS..
THE LORD HAS BEEN KEEPING ME ALIVE, WITH ALL THAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH, AND YOU DEAR SISTER, WE ARE BLESSED , AND I BLESS THE LORD HOLY NAME FOR THIS DAY , FOR WE ARE HERE TO TESTIFY THAT ''OUR LORD IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY'' WHO GIVES LIFE AND STRENGHT TO THE WEARY, HEALS OUR BROKENHEARTS AND SUPPLIES LL OUR NEEDS, LETS PRAY FOR EACH OTHER AND KEEP STRONG IN FAITH AND PRAYER, WE WILL SEE CHANGES IN OUR LIVES AND WE WILL BE RESPECTED, CHERISHED AND LOVED IN ''JESUS CHRIST NAME I CLAIM IT'', THAT YOUR HUSBAND WILL OPEN HIS EYES TO YOUR NEEDS AND YOUR CHILDREN, SEE HIS WRONGDOINGS AND MAKE AMENDS, THAT YOUR FAMILY SHALL PROSPER AND BE FILLED WITH LOVE , UNITY, LOVINGKINDNESS, UNDERSTANDING, AND ALL NEEDS ARE MET, THE ENEMY HAS NO POWER OVER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, IN 'JESUS CHRIST'' NAME I PRAY, AMEN****
HAVE A BLESSED EVENING, THE JOY AND PEACE OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR FILLS YOU , LOVE LU** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
PSALM 118 V 17
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND PROCLAIM -DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD**********

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Im still here sister, not going anywhere, yet, im sticking around to fight, to help you fight as how I can, to support you and be here, as well as for others.. Im here for a reason, I came for a reason, God brought me, and I haven't turned my ears or eyes off of Him.. Many seem to have left, to become silent, quiet, maybe not sure, maybe afraid to speak.. But God doesn't abandon us, so we do not need to abandon Him or our brothers and sisters.. He does not stop listening to us, He does not give up on us, so I am still listening, and not giving up on myself, or anyone.. Im here for the long haul :smile: , to stand up and fight and watch and see Gods blessings and triumphs over the devil and his nasty friends..

Happy New Year to you sister.. glad You are still here, and here to listen to me as well and support and encourage me..

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:42 am

This is excellent, thank you so much for being here for each other.

When I started reading I was thinking many things. I thought we should maybe pray for each other. As I read on I started to see you both praying for each other already.

(I was away from the computer for a while, though I still could have checked here.) Guessing I've encountered opposition trying to read and participate here. I finally firmed my resolve and started to read the new posts in this thread. It has taken me about two hours.

Mental hospitals can be bad (I feel like saying worse, but I might be reserved.).

On judgment I'm reminded of the scriptures...
Matthew 7, KJV wrote:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
...and also...
John 7, KJV wrote:23 If a man on the sabbath day receive circumcision, that the law of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the sabbath day?
24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
...and even...
1 Corinthians 5 wrote:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
Not sure what I understand of those scriptures but we recall them.

I've been kinda trying to avoid all medicine/natural remedies that I can, not sure if I've got to the point where I'm begging for healing, but we ask a lot. Someone told me something like they wanted natural healing, and I told them I wanted supernatural healing (from God)... though it was nice I could share with them that.

We've been going to church (they practice deliverance and pray personally for people after services) and things have been happening to us. (...we kinda always go up for prayer, sometimes more than once)...

Lately we were prayed for and really felt something, then again we were prayed for by someone we wanted to tell something, and we were told that the last spirit?/demon? of depression left us (we were coughing things up too). And we were told other things too.

Sorry if I'm not much help here, I don't really know what to do. I wasn't even able to be here during this trying time. Something in me is like 'get away from bad people' but I've endured much (and people) in my life too.

I was once told (when mentioning we wanted to help) that because I was so affected by the demons at that time that they would refrain from getting too in-depth into helping others, but encouragement was always needed. Now, even after all these years I'm not sure how to encourage people...

Sorry if I wrote too much...

Thanks again.
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:59 pm

Don't apologize for talking or thinking you write too much uncertain and No you didn't .. Its sometimes hard to talk, get things out, to think we say the right things, or know how to say them.. some times when someone is going through something were not familiar with, or know what to say , even just a hello, im listening, im praying, helps.. Many times I have a hard time talking, was always used to pushing things down inside, pulling away, always thought it best not to talk , tell, or say anything.. so I learned not to talk, that it didn't matter, that no one would believe me, or even care.. But it does matter, and people do care.. There is a lot of resistance around us, not just me, but everyone, people not wanting to understand, choosing not to, not believing, the devil and demons not wanting them to believe, hear, help.. One day we may not be able to speak, we may be forbidden to speak of God, Jesus, our faith, and be mocked, as often times now are, and persecuted,, but now we can speak, and should, and even in those times, when and if they come, I don't think I will be able to stop speaking, if we are mocked, and persecuted for Jesus then we cannot shut Him out and turn away from Him, even in the hardest of times..
" That is why I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties, for when I am weak then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:10
You are help here uncertain, just even by being here, you always come with a smile , a prayer, a hello, even for someone new on here, and im sure that helps them.. I don't know why it seems so many left, are not here, do not talk, im sure there are many out there who want to talk, who need to talk , who are going through a lot of battles in life, and with the devil and need help, , I came here before I even joined and talked, and didn't talk, I didn't know how to talk, what to say,or even if any one here would believe me, listen or know what to do, but God brought me back one day and I talked and felt at home with brothers and sisters, and at peace.. I have met many brothers and sisters who I feel close with and feel family.. something I may have had a hard time with and hadn't felt a lot.. And sometimes feel even I talk too much, say too much and feel I need to be quiet, but sometimes that is difficult for me when I feel the need.
:-D
It is hard, and even in the past few days it has been hard for me as well,, and I mess up, and feel the misunderstandings, and hurt, but I have to keep trudging forward.. I don't like to fall, don't want to, and don't want the devil to hold onto me any more than he has..
Im here for u as well uncertain.. here to listen, pray, talk and share.. and all who feel they need to come , to talk,,, im not afraid of my life, not afraid of talking about it, my life and story is here for a reason, and God has held me up and gotten me through each and every step ive had to take and walk through..
And I have probably said too much as well, and talked too much , again.. :smile:

Something my 12 year old daughter said awhile back, that I thought was neat.. she said all you have to do to get rid of a demon and make it leave is smack it up the head and tell it to leave in Jesus Name.. atleast she is not afraid and is aware :mrgreen:

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:05 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: BLESSINGS DEAR FRIENDS IN ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' OUR SAVIOUR, DEAR UNCERTIN, IT IS SUCH A BLESSING YOUR MESSAGE AND THE SCRIPTURES, IT IS SO PRECIOUS TO HEAR FROM YOU, GLAD THAT YOU ARE PRAYED, THE LAYING OF HANDS FROM GODLY BELIEVERS IS POWERFUL AND DOES HELP TO BRING HEALING IN OUR LIVES, IT HELPED ME, STILL WE HAVE TO REACH OUT TO ''THE LORD'' OURSELVES AND ASK IN PRAYER FOR CLARITY, REVELATION, HEALING OF OUR BROKENESS AND MIND. MY MIND IS HEALED ,MY HEART, ONLY MY BODY IS STILL EXPEREINCEING PAIN, I AM ALWAYS STANDING IN PRAYER AND PROCLAIMING THE 'SCRIPTURES''
BY YOUR STRIPES 'LORD JESUS'' I AM HEALED*
PSALM 118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD.
YOU ARE THE LORD THAT HEALETH ME*
STAND ON THE SCRIPTURES THAT WILL HELP WITH YOUR HEALING AND NEVER GIVE UP, SHOUT IT, PROCLAIM IT,SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH, AND YOU SHALL FIND IT..
I AM HERE FOR YOU ANYTIME YOU NEED SUPPORT, LOVE IN OUR ''LORD JESUS CHRIST'' ,L*** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:00 am

:)

Thanks!

^_^

(been thinking we could pray together ... some time)
&#10013;