Why is it?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Why is it?

Post by michel67 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:01 am

Why is it so hard?

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:40 pm

I'm not sure, maybe we can find out?
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:01 am

It would be nice to find out why huh uncertain? I think its hard because were in a battle.. every battle is hard.. and has to be fought to win that battle. . some times we get hurt in those battles, but we cant just lay there and give up.. the enemy doesn't give up.. so neither should we.. Jesus doesn't give up on us.. He never said it wouldn't be hard.. He wants us to persist and persist for Him, for ourselves and for others..
It is hard, will be hard, and even after I have written this and posted,, it will be hard, and I may even be back to asking and wondering the next day, why is it hard , again.. and be back feeling im in a hole and stuck, and feeling it all trample down on me , again, and feeling like screaming why is it so hard,, but we take it each day I suppose and fight the good fight as much as we can , calling on Jesus..

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:56 pm

I guess its hard when theres always a goodbye , closing a door, closing a chapter in life, and saying one is done huh?

LUCIANA

comment

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:28 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:YES DEAR SISTER IN '''JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR'', YOU ARE RIGHT , I HAVE SEEN IT AND EXPEREINCED IT, FULLY, AND THE ABUSE, OPPRESSION HAS COME FROM DENOMINATIONAL ,RELIGIOUS WHO CALL THEMSELVES ''CHRISTIANS'' BUT ARE RAVENOUS WOLFS, AND NOT DO AS OUR ''LORD JESUS CHRIST'' HAS ORDERED, WHEN HE COMES BACK, HE WILL FIND FEW THAT ARE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH, THE PURE WORD, THE HUMBLE.
TODAY I AM STILL IN A BAD SITUATION, BUT I FEEL THIS WONDERFUL PEACE, STRENGTH, GLOW, AND I AM FACING SO MUCH STRESS AND NOISE, ABUSE FROM THE SAME SOURCE, MY BODY IS ATTACKED BUT I AM NOT DESTROYED FOR MY ''LORD AND GOD'' WILL RAISE ME UP ABOVE ALL MY ENEMY AND GRANT ME VICTORY, WE OVERCOME BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND OUR TESTIMONY,THE LORD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU DELIVERANCE AND VICTORY OVER ALL THE WORK OF THE ENEMY, IN 'JESUS CHRIST THE LORD OF ALL ''I ASK AND PRAY, ALLELUHJA, PRAISE THE LORD OF GLORY,BLESSED BE HIS HOLY NAME ALL OVER THE EARTH, LOVE L**** :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:49 am

I was praying about it in church, for us, and the question "Why is it so hard?"...
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:51 am

uncertain wrote:I was praying about it in church, for us, and the question "Why is it so hard?"...

Thanks uncertain for praying and understanding..
Its sad and discouraging how not many are here any more :( ,, when I first came and God brought me here, this place, as I seem to think of it and call it, a safe, and spiritual home, , was full of Light, Love, and Fire.. :?

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:51 pm

:( :( :( BLESSINGS ,YES I FEEL THE SAME, LETS KEEP POSTING AND KEEP THIS BLESSED FORUM GOING, I HAVE FELT SAD AT SEEING THAT NOT MANY POST, WE HAVE TO BE TOGHETER, AND PERSEVERA IN PRAYER, ''THE LORD BLESS YOU RICHLY AND GIVE YOUPEACE, STRENGHT,IN ''JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD ND SAVIOUR, LOVE L******* :wave: :wave: :wave:

michel67

Re: post

Post by michel67 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:00 am

LUCIANA wrote::( :( :( BLESSINGS ,YES I FEEL THE SAME, LETS KEEP POSTING AND KEEP THIS BLESSED FORUM GOING, I HAVE FELT SAD AT SEEING THAT NOT MANY POST, WE HAVE TO BE TOGHETER, AND PERSEVERA IN PRAYER, ''THE LORD BLESS YOU RICHLY AND GIVE YOUPEACE, STRENGHT,IN ''JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD ND SAVIOUR, LOVE L******* :wave: :wave: :wave:

I guess I have the thoughts we HAVE to keep posting, keep talking, keep sharing, keep asking, keep persevering..
I do need strength and peace.. these nightmares keep coming, each and every night, as last ,,, last night was almost unbearable as seeing people in my dreams of what seems like people, but they were the things, evil things, chasing after other people, people running, hiding to get away and when caught these things ate people,, It was very hard seeing this and living It in sleep, seeing these things eating people, coming after them.. I did not watch any thing on any movies for this to appear in sleep , and to come into sleep,, it has to stop and stop coming each night,, I know they are tormenting me and trying to get to me, , and I cant take these dreams like this, and to keep seeing what we see and seem to go through.. as it seems when we close our eyes it will be there, they will be there again, to start it all back up and continue as they were the night before.. :(

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:38 am

Aw. I was wondering how you (and was even crying out to God about it) and some of us had it so bad, and had wonderings of how like... maybe we weren't supposed to have it this bad.

I'm not sure, maybe it doesn't apply, but...
Matthew 11, King James Version wrote:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
But I don't know that could more 'easily' (I use that word lightly) be done with a higher chance of working, other than deliverance (and maybe lots of it).

I noticed like demons 'raising the bar' with attacks during dreams last night and it was like I couldn't command them to leave me alone and I was asking on assistance from angels, and was attacking them too, even though they were usually invisible.

I remember when I found this forum I was kinda like... so happy, and excited to join, even though it took me a long time to do so. This is still usually one of the first places I check when I get online, even though I may be umm... like, at a loss for words.
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:24 am

Thanks uncertain,, u have a compassionate heart ,, and are always there, listening, hearing, and have a word of encouragement..
I at times have a hard time commanding the monsters, demons, to go , to leave, leave alone, in sleep and dreams, seems I see a lot of running, and hiding ,, but I do at times and am able to command them to go, to stop, and do outloud at times in sleep.. it is very helpful when im able to do so... but when not, it gets very much out of control and seems to go on and on..
Im glad u r here uncertain, even if at times u are or feel at a loss for words.. a loss for words is not hard for me in writing, words and thoughts seem to come easier in writing and always have.. though at times it is hard to get out and express and things seem muffled .. Try youre best to keep talking and getting out, and sharing, it always helps and feels better to talk and to know brothers and sisters are listening and hearing and praying...
praying for u and for God to fill u :smile:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:53 am

Thanks! ^_^
&#10013;

LUCIANA

COMMENT

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:08 pm

MY DEAR FRIENDS IN ''JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD'', I KNOW HOW HARDIT IS, WE WANT TO SLEEP AND THE BAD DREAMS CAME AND WE SEE THINGS WE DON'T WANT TO SEE, WELL I HAVE STOPPED FIGHTING, I DO NOT FEAR THEM, I AM ''CHRIST'' AND THEY CANNOT HARM ME ANYMORE, INSTEAD I HAVE CAME TO REALISE THAT I SEE THE FUTURE, BAD THINGS WHICH ARE HAPPENING AND ARE GOING TO HAPPEN, THEY ARE CONFIRMED IN THE BOOK OF 'REVELATION''. YES THE DEMONS WILL ATTACK US BECAUSE WE HAVE MADE A CHOICE TO FOLLOW OUR ''LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST'' WE HAVE MADE THE CHOICE T CARRY OUR ''CROSS'', WHEN I MET ''THE LORD'' MY TOUGHTS WERE ''NOW MY PROBLEMS ARE ALL DONE'' ,HOW WRONG I WAS, IT IS A CONTINUOS FIGHT, BUT NOW I AM NOT ALONE , 'THE LORD'' HIS ANGELS ARE THERE TO SUSTAIN ME AND GIVE ME STRENGTH, WHEN WE SURRENDER ALL, THEN IT WILL BECAME EASIER. ANOINT THE HOUSE, THE DOORS AND THE WINDOW, CLOSE ALL ENTRY FOR DEMONS TO CAME IN, AND MAKE SURE THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE FAITHFUL AND HAVE NOT OPENED THE DOORS TO SATAN TO STEP IN,DEMONS ,I KNOW FROM MY OWN LIFE WILL CAME IN THROUGH THE INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN A HUSBAND AND WIFE, AND MANY ARE TRUSTING A HUSBAND OR WIFE THAT IS HYDING THAT HE OR SHE HAS COMMITTED ADULTERY OR FORNICATION BEFORE MARRIAGE AND THE SIN HAS NEVER BEEN CONFESSED AND DEALT, AND THE DEMONS ARE FREE TO TORMENT THE INNOCENT AND TRUSTING WIFE OR HUSBAND, MAKE SURE ALL SIN IS CONFESSED AND THE HEART IS PURE..THIS HAPPEND TO ME, AND I SUFFERED TORMENT FOR MANY YEARS, ANGER, DEPRESSION, VOICES, WAS SUICIDAL, HAD STRANGE DREAMS, AND FELT REJECTED, WAS EMOTIONALLY AND TO SOME EXTENT PHYSYCALLY ABUSED, COULD FEEL A DETACHMENT , MY HUSBAND NEVER TRULY LOVED ME, CHERISHED ME,I FELT USED, AND THEN WHEN I WANTED TO LEAVE HE CONVNCED ME TO STAY ,ONLY LATER TO CONFESS ,FEARING HELL, THAT AFTER WE GOT MARRIED, HIS EX ,SHE WAS A MARRIED WOMAN ,WHOSE HUSBAND WAS IN JAIL, WENT TO SEE HIM AND CONVINCED HIM TO HAVE SEX , AND THEY DID,ALSO HE HAS CONFESSED THAT WHILE WE WERE ENGAGED THEY STILL HAD A RELATIONSHIP AND HE LEFT HER WHEN HE WAS SURE THAT WE WERE GETTING MARRIED, THIS WAS ALL UNKNOWN TO ME, HE LIED ALL ALONG.
MANY TIMES I FELT LIKE I WAS IN JAIL, I NEARLY LOST MY MIND, AND MY LIFE....WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE BUT BECAUSE HE REFUSES TO CONFESS IT AND BE DELIVERED HE IS UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE DEMONS, WE LIVE SEPARETED, I DO NOT LOVE HIM OR TRUST HIM, HIS MOTHER WAS A WITCH, BUT HE WILL NEVER ADMIT I. HIS DEMONS HAVE USED HIM TO KILL ME , HARM ME HE GAVE ME A SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED VIRUS..IT IS ''THE LORD'' THAT OPENED MY EYES TO SEE THE TRUTH ,EVEN THROUGH DREAMS AND VISION, WE HAVE TO REBUKE THE DEVIL, BUT NOT ALL DREAMS ARE BAD, SOME HELP US TO UNDERSTAND OUR SITUATION, AND IN THE END THEY BRING TRUTH AND PEACE..BLESSINGS AND JOY IN ''CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR AND LORD'',LOVE L... :wave: :wave:

LUCIANA

COMMENT

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:10 pm

I MEANT I BELONG TO '''CHRIST''' ,BLESSINGS*****

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:26 am

Thanks for listening and sharing Luciana.. im sorry for all you have been through in youre marriage.. Marriage is hard but even more so with hurt involved and a marriage partner who doesn't have any interest or desire in deliverance... I have similar as you in my marriage, with feeling detachment, rejection, emotional abuse, and not feeling a true Godly love in our marriage and understanding.. and so on... but I pray..

I am not afraid of my dreams, and a lot of times do fight in them, as commanding demons, spirits, outloud while asleep to leave and go in Jesus Name.. I had begun thinking this week as well as the dreams may be of things to come, showing me, and I have no reason to fear,, for God is here , in my sleep, and out of my sleep, and is for me, not against me,, He has battled with me and for me since I was a child and He wont stop.. so there is nothing to fear.. doesn't mean I like seeing what I see in sleep but I do not fear it..

Wish I was with you sister to give you a hug,, :-D but I will give you one here .. we need a little smiley face that gives a hug, :-D ,, but I hope you can feel my arms around you and hugging you with Jesus Love