needing advice

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

newnessoflife

needing advice

Post by newnessoflife » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Hello everyone. I'm writing on behalf of my fiance' Pedro. I tried to kill himself this past June by overdosing on a prescription drug. He was not even taking this drug. The doctor prescribed it for him to be able to sleep at night. He tried it once and didn't like how he felt so he didn't take any more of it. But then when he came under severe attack from a demon he ended up taking the whole bottle of pils.

What happened was he hadn't been sleeping at night for about seven months. It seemed to progress gradually. What would happen was that whenever he tried to relax or go to sleep he'd start seeing horrible imagery of bad things of all sorts. It scared him so much that he would avoid even relaxing and would only fall asleep if sheer exshausted. He was only sleeping a few hours a night and when he would sleep he would hear all the sounds in his environment anyway. His brain was not able to tune out noise of any kind.

During the day he was plagued by having over sensativity to sound so much that it would make him feel extreme anxiety and agression. Not only the sounds but the smells were so severe that he couldn't even comfortably go outside of his home anywhere without being in distress due to the smells (car emissions, people's perfumes etc), and the sounds.

Meanwhile his appetite plunged and he was hardly eating. He developed severe back pain and stomach pain. He started having paranoia and temporary paralysis of various limbs at various times.

I advised him to get deliverance and he did get some deliverance over the internet with a minister casting various things out like anorexia, murder, despair and a whole laundry list of a bunch of others. Yet still his problems persisted despite this.

I do not live in his same country and would only be able to visit him once every two weeks. When I came to visit him he became so bad off that the demons would manifest and talk out of him at me if I tried to play a hymn or sing a Christian song. The thing would holler, "God hates you!" It would convince him that God was done with him and that he was no good and that he was scheduled for destruction.

I noticed that it became progressive to the point where I was having to bind seizures and even spirits of death that would make his heart stop and make him stop breathing!! I arranged for him to take a trip to this ministers house where he was prayed for personally for a few weeks. He found a little bit if relief from this and started to look more like himself.

But then after he came back home to where he resides with his parents he was still manifesting suicidal types of behaviors. To the point where I was chasing him around the house taking razor blades away, a rope, etc. He kept telling me, "This is not me. I can't seem to come back! Help me!" Since at the time it appeared that we exshausted the deliverance possibilities that we had at the time I resorted to asking for help from his unbelieving Muslim sister. This was probably a mistake but I didn't know what else to do anymore.

She arranged for Social Services Psychiatry personell to pay him a visit and then they told him they were going to take him in for a psychological evaluation against his will if he did not agreee to go. His parents were going to sign papers to make this possible. With that threat he began to fear. He bargained for time and told them he'd come in after the weekend but instead tried to take his life in order to avoid going into Psychiatry. The demons built up such fear about this for years beforehand that he thought if he was taken in they'd lock him up and throw away the key and abuse him the rest of his life.;

Then after the suicide attempt he had to spend four days in the hospital and then eight days in the Psychiatric ward. They released him with three prescription drugs. Ativan for daytime stress, Imovane to sleep at night and an antidepressant called Remeron. He really does not want to become a captive to Pharmakia and wants to not become dependant upon these drugs. He so far with a lot of prayer and resisting it is off of the Ativan but has the other two drugs to get off of.

What he is afraid of is when he has to go off of the nighttime sleeping pill whether he will be stuck in the same boat of seeing all that awful nightmarish imagery. He's going to go off of this drug pretty soon. Any advice?

The lies of the enemy are starting to be dismantled about this being God doing this to him and that he's slated for destruction and there's nothing he can do about it. He's starting to come back to God and stopping believing this. He realizes it was God's mercy that spared h;is life.

Where did we go wrong? Why couldn't this process of the imagery be stopped even after two weeks straight of deliverance? What missing element is there'?

I just keep praying and trying to seek answers. I have been listeilng to some of Jay Bartlett's teachings and there was one that mentioned familiar ancestral spiris. I had prayed for the spirits of his Uncle to leave him the other day and he burped REALLY loudly and a very weird burp and then felt better later on. Before that we were trying to cast out all sorts of things and got NO WHERE.

He had told me that he would sometimes do things that his uncle did and acted the way his uncle did and could even FEEL him at times. This man was a very wicked man in the family that molested all the children of the family and was a drunkard and very immoral. He died of lung cancer. After his death my fiance's mother asked the spirit of his uncle to watch over my faince the rest of his life. Not only that he did touch his dead body to kiss his forehead after death.

I never had before believed that human spirits that died could live on in the next generation. Is this possible. I always thought it was just their demons? There's still a part of me that would have to be convinced. But this has been so perplexing to me that I am now willing to consider other things.

What I don't understand is that the Bible says that it is appointed for a man once to die and after thi;s the judgement. So if someone would explain this further to me I would like to better understand.

My fiance'is a Christian but has exhibited at times another personality that is hostile to the things of God and resists God. He doesn't want that in him and prays that God would get rid of it. It is a hateful unloving spirit that wants to destroy him.

How am I able to find out what this is, or better yet, how do we get rid of it? It likes to play Satanic Rock Music songs in his mind although he has repented of playing this type of music for at least 15 years now. He hates heavy metal type music and has absolutley nothing to do with it at all. He has renounced it, even gotten other relatives to renounce it and give it up as well. Yet, it seems to haunt him and play in his mind whenever he is attacked with oppression. This is what happened during the suicide attempt. A suicidal song was playing in his mind and something took over.

What else can we do?

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:13 pm

BLESSINGS IN ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' NAME, I SEE THAT THERE IS MUCH GOING ON, WHEN A PERSON DIES, THE DEMONS MOVE ON, NOT THE DEAD, IN THIS CASE, THE DEMON KNOWSE THE FAMILY, WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON, FROM WHAT YOU SAY THERE IS A HEAD DEMON, POWERFUL BUT IN ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ''NAME WE ARE FREE AND DELIVERED, IT HAS TAKEN ME YEARS TO BE FULLY DELIVERED, BECAUSE I HAD TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE OF ''THE SCRIPURES'' FOR MYSELF, KNOW ''THE LORD AS MY SAVIOUR'' THROUGH HIS WORD , PRAYER , FAITH, IT IS A BATTLE BUT THERE IS VICTORY'' GET KNOWLEDGE OF THE DELIVERANCE MINISTRY, HERE THERE IS SO MUCH TO LEARN, IT HELPED ME, AND WILL HELP YOU, FILL YOURSELF WITH THE ''SCRIPTURES'' MEMORISE VERSES, AND CALL ON THE NAME OF ''THE LORD'',I MYSELF HAD TERRIBLE EXPEREINCES AND ATTACKS, AND CALLED ''THE LORD JESUS'' AND THE ENEMY LEFT EVERYTIME..MAYBE YOUR FIANCEE SHOULD LEAVE THE HOME HE IS LIVING, THERE IS DEMONIC INFLUENCE , AND OBJECT, BOOKS, THAT ARE LEAVING THE DOOR OPEN FOR THE DEMONS TO COME BACK'' GO TO THE BIBLE TEACHING HERE AND READ, ALSO KEEP REPENTING, CONTACT THE PASTORS HERE TO HELP, SEE IF THERE IS SOMEONE NEAR YOU, PEDRO ,NEEDS HELP AND HE IS BLESSED TO HAVE YOU , AS I HAD NO ONE BUT ''THE LORD'' MERCIFULLY GUIDED ME BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT TO FIND THE TRUTH AND HELP..AND YES THE INIQUITIES OF OUR ANCESTORS AFFET OUR LIVES, MINE FOR SURE DID, BEN DELIVERAD..THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU FROM THE ENEMY ,ALL WICKDNESS, EVIL IN 'JESUS CHRIST NAME I PRAY', AMEN, IN CHRISTIAN LOVE L****

Adrian Cooley

Post by Adrian Cooley » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:18 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about his torment and yes this thing sounds strong but Jesus is stronger. Do a spiritual house cleaning, break any ungodly soul ties with the uncle and break the curse his mother spoke asking that his uncle watch over him. This is not his uncle but the same demon that was with his uncle and the passage that comes to mind is the one that the deciples had tried to cast out a demon and it did not go Jesus told them this one only goes out by fasting and prayer. Your deliverance minister, you, and your fiance need to fast and remember this thing is all ready defeated Jesus did that for us two thousand years ago. Jesus is at the right hand of the Father in a position of authority who has extended that same authority to us. The same power that rose Jesus from the dead dwells in us we have ALL POWER AND ALL AUTHORITY!!!! :clapping: IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN :-D
Psalm 91:4 He covers you with his feathers, and under his wings you take refuge; His truth is a shield and armour.