Dreams and Nightmaes

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Dreams and Nightmaes

Post by michel67 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Does anyone have any suggestions and help on how to stop having nightmares or has any one had them and gotten them to stop ?

Last night had some again, and I realized this morning they were all related to the same thing, Death. It seems I had dream after dream and they all had death in them and death was involved. I remember most of them but one had me screaming out loud very loudy and my family heard , the scream was loud it woke me up , and I remember what I said when I screamed , but still wasn't completely awake. I remember being so emabarrased that my family heard me scream and say what I did and felt frustrated by doing it that I knew my family doesn't understand me when it happens.

I Know if I can understand what the dreams and nightmares are about and what is in them then I can rebuke them, and rebuke whats there, and what the enemy is doing in them and to me. If it is death, then I understand I can rebuke death and I know which spirit is there .
Im not sure what im asking, just tired of screaming out and having the nightmares like this..

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:59 pm

BLESSINGS DEAR FRIEND IN 'JESUS CHRIST', I UNDERSTAND ITS HARD, I TOO DREAM BUT I NEVER SCREAM, I PRAY AND READ THE SCRIPTURES, I HAVE TERRIBLE VISIONS, AND SEE TERRIBLE THINGS, I REBUKE THEM, AND ASK ''THE LORD '' TO HELP ME AND GRANT ME PEACE, DEATH DID COME AT TIMES, I REBUKE IT, AND PROCLAIM PSALM 118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND PROCLAIM , DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD**
THIS HELPS ME , YOU MAYBE NEED DELIVERANCE FROM IT, SPEAK TO A DELIVERANCE MINISTER, YOU CAN CONTACT THEM BY PHONE, PERSEVERA, I SAW A LADY DELIVERAD FROM IT AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT, RESCUER ASKED HE IF WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG SHE HAD WISHED TO BE DEAD ,SHE SAID 'YES'. TO BE HONEST THE DELIVERANCE WAS MAKING ME SCARED, HOW THE DEMON SPOKE, I ASKED ''THE LORD'' TO HELP ME AS IT WAS DISTURBING ME, AND ''THE LORD ' SAID TO ME ' IF YOU LEAVE NOW YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SCARED', I SAID ,I WILL STAY 'LORD' BUT HELP ME ,GIVE ME STRENGTH, AND I STAYED, FOR DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT, AND PRAYED ABOUT IT, RESCUER IS SO ANOINTED, PRAISE THE LORD, FOR DELIVERANCE MINISTRY..THE LORD BLESS YOU AND GUIDE YOU BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT TO THE HELP YOU NEED, IN JESUS CHRIST ,NAME I PRAY, LOVE L**** :wave: :wave: :wave:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Thank you Luciana for youre encouraging words, caring to respond and for youre prayers..

Im not sure what to say about it any more and maybe theres nothing to say about it since this has been going on for I don't know how long and just keeps coming.. I was told maybe 5 or 6 years ago by a Christian counselor it is PTSD, but that's just a fancy medical term given my doctors and counselors when its actually demons tormenting an individual and playing mind games in my belief.. Mind games in bringing up past issues, making one continually remember negative and hurtful things in order to torment and the whole inside issue..

Its just frustrating during ones sleep to scream out, holler out, talk out, and others hear you as my son did and I know it is very frustrating on him as well to hear me, and then for him as he did the other night to go wake his dad and to be asked if im alright though no, obviously because im screaming out so loud and no one knows what to do to help when I am screaming and the reason for the screamings.. And then my 11 year old daughter hears me at times as well and then says I got up , which I don't remember getting up, which is also hard, as sleepwalking, which is another topic I suppose. I remember my oldest son telling me a couple years ago I had gotten up as well and walked in his room one morning but I don't remember that either. A couple nights ago I was talking out again , a night or two after the screaming, and I woke up to hearing my son hitting the table to wake me up so I would stop. He said he doesn't remember what I said but he just wanted to get me to stop.
I know to take communion, to pray, read the scripture verses and Word, to cover myself in Jesus, and the blood, but at times these things are still there and I still scream. To me my dreams are pretty warped, not right, and not dreams at all.

Thank you again,,, Im not afraid of deliverances, I know deliverance is from God, Jesus, and His Love, Love from our brothers and sistes in Christ who want as much as we do to be free and free of torment and from these demons that torment us. There isn't much that can be more fearful and hurtful that what I have possible already been through in life and go through with these nightmares and what I see and that makes me scream.

Feel like saying its alright, but I cant, because I guess it is not alright, but its a battle many fight and we will still be fighting as it seems..
For some reason they just keep coming with sleep, as is nothing new so guess was just asking of others experiences they may have had that may help..
God Bless sister Luciana, you have a heart of and for God and Love for people ..

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:27 am

Not sure what to say. But I do care a lot.

Umm... I've not really remembered having many if any bad nightmares lately, though my dreams can be extremely (not sure on the word ...exciting?) and I sometimes wake up from them.

I once in the past had Devil-related nightmares that may have shocked me immensely, though it's difficult to remember them now.

One was like... walking up to a mirror, then white people/spirits appeared in line before and after me, and I was like "pushed" through the mirror and like fell downward into darkness / a hole. And I remembered some writing or talk (not saying it was accurate or at all correct, but it was affecting me) about white in dreams symbolising death.

A thought came to me about breaking ungodly soul ties... not sure if it'd help you for this though. It was kinda a thought, and I'm not sure who from.
&#10013;

LUCIANA

COMMENT

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:48 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: BLESSINGS AND GRACE TO YOU FROM OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, HIS PEACE, LOVINGKINDNESS, HOLY SPIRIT BE WITH YOU , AMEN..
I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND ANGUISH, YEARS AGO MY DAUGHTER WAS SLEEPWALKING, WE HAD SUFFERED FROM ABUSE FROM OUR NEIGHBOURS, HAVING LOUD MUSIC AND BEING DRUNK, UNTIL 4 IN THE MORNING, WE COULD NOT SLEEP, AND THE POLICE, AND LOCAL AUTHORITY, DID NOT HELP, I HAD TO TAKE THEM TO COURT AND IT STOPPED..BUT AT TIMES I FEEL GUILTY THAT WE SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE OR MOVE, BUT THE DEMONS KEPT ME HERE, ONLY TO EXPEREINCE MORE ABUSE, BUT IF THE DEVIL WANTED ME TO WALK AWAY, ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPEND IS ALL MY TRIALS AND TURMOIL HAS MADE ME A BETTER PERSON AND DISCEPLES OF MY ''LORD JESUS CHRIST'' I HAVE SEEN IN THIS SITUATION HOW THE POLITICS WORKS, AND HOW THE CHURCH WORKS, IT IS IN THE HANDS OF SATAN, MOST OF IT..''THE LORD '' HAS SHOWN ME TRUTH AND HOW WE ARE CHANGING NATURE AND OUR BEHAVIOUR AND ACTUALLY HEADING FOR THE ''REVELATION'' AND THE BEAST...MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN FINE, I PRAY FOR HER AT NIGHT, SOMETIME I WAKE UP AND PRAY, FROM NOW ON I WILL PRAY FOR YOU, I AM GOING TO GET A LIST AND MAKE SURE THAT I PRAY FOR YOU, PRAYER ITS A GIFT FROM ''GOD'', AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL CAME BACK WITH PRAISE, I WROTE A PRAYER REQUEST FOR YOU AT OUR FRIDAY HEALING MINISTRY, AND PETER SCOTHER OUR PASTOR HAS TAKEN ALL THE REQUESTS AND HE PRAYS OVER THEM..
DEAR SISTER I HAVE SEEN PRAYERS ASWERED ,EVEN WHEN I PRAY FOR POLITICIANS, AND THEY SAY SOMETHING THAT IS WRONG AND MAKES ME ANGRY, I TAKE IT TO ''THE LORD ''IN PRAYER, ONE WENT ON TO DRINKING AND HAD TO RESIGN, ANOTHER RESIGNED AND HAS NOW GONE TO LIVE IN THE USA, I AM SO HAPPY, HE IS A GOOD MAN, AND I MET HIM YEARS AGO AND GAVE HIM A TRACT ON SALVATION, SPOKE TO HIM, AND HE WAS KIND, HE DIDN'T BELONG IN POLITICS, I PRAYED FOR HIM OVER TIME, AND WE DON'T KNOW WHEN ,BUT ''GOD'' KNOWSE WHEN OUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED..
KEEP PRAYING, PRESS ON, IF IS POSSIBLE SPEAK ON THE PHONE TO THE DELIVERANCE MINISTER , I KNOW A FRIEND WHICH NO LONGER STAY IN TOUCH AND SHE EXPEREINCED DELIVERANCE AND HEALING FROM FRIBROMYALGIA, SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT, HEALED, UNFORTUNATELY SHE NO LONGER REMEMBERS ME , AND I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS THERE IN NEEDY TIME, BUT WHAT I DO ITS FOR ''OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST'', SO PERSEVERA, AND BE FREE FROM ALL THE NIGHTMARES, AND PAST ABUSE..
NO DOCTORS AND MEDS DO NOT HELP, BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SO MANY ARE SUFFERING AND THERE IS NO CURE IN ANTIDEPRESSANT, ONLY SIDE EFFECTS..
I PRAY THAT YOU FIND A GODLY CHRISTIAN TO HELP YOU AND TO LISTEN WHAT YOU HAVE TO SHARE, AND BE FREE FOR EVER FROM THE OPPRESSION, IN JESUS CHRIST NAME ,OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, BLESSINGS L**** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:44 pm

Thank you Luciana.. I had the same situation with the neighbors, they would have parties at night, cars and cars parked, people over all through the night and into the morning, and one drove their car through our front yard at 4am as well, I called the police several times but by the time they got here things calmed down, they would shine their police spot lights in the yard at the house,, I found out through other neighbors that one of the boys living there was a sexual offender, which I did not like having a young daughter in my home to be near him. I prayed and prayed they would move and they did, and it has been quiet for a couple years now.

I have pinpointed one or two doors or events that may have began the nightmares,, as they have been occurring for the past 15 years or so now, no screaming , no outloud bursts prior to that. I have fought these things in my sleep at night as my family as woke up to hearing me say, " Leave in Jesus Name", "Get out in the name of Jesus",, but at other times it is difficult to fight and know what to do as I scream and say other things... I will be noting if I remember what is in the sleep and rebuking it , as I do at times remember what was there and occurring while I slept.. Most times I don't like remembering ..
There is probably nothing more to say about these dreams and nightmares and should say no more as it is just something there.
I thank you Lucy for youre prayers and thinking of me,, I know God will hear them and help.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 pm

uncertain wrote:Not sure what to say. But I do care a lot.

Umm... I've not really remembered having many if any bad nightmares lately, though my dreams can be extremely (not sure on the word ...exciting?) and I sometimes wake up from them.

I once in the past had Devil-related nightmares that may have shocked me immensely, though it's difficult to remember them now.

One was like... walking up to a mirror, then white people/spirits appeared in line before and after me, and I was like "pushed" through the mirror and like fell downward into darkness / a hole. And I remembered some writing or talk (not saying it was accurate or at all correct, but it was affecting me) about white in dreams symbolising death.

A thought came to me about breaking ungodly soul ties... not sure if it'd help you for this though. It was kinda a thought, and I'm not sure who from.

Thank you uncertain for caring, I know you care
I used to have dreams, or nightmares, in seeing the devil , demons, witches perhaps, and can recall some of them now. . I know a lot of my dreams are related to the past, and its mind games the demons bring up over and over and play it out as iin other ways,, such as I have dreams of my parents at times, which they have been dead for years, but my mothers casket was closed due to the condition of her body at her death, so I didn't get to see her at the funeral, and my fathers was open , I did get to see him, touch him to let him know he was better,,, my mothers death was sudden, she was there, then gone,, no goodbyes , nothing,, after she died my father sent me to live with relatives, only seeing him once a month or holidays , and a lot of my dreams are of me not knowing where he is, trying to find him, that I lost his phone no to call him, or of my parents in my dreams and dying.. there are so many other things in the dreams not related to my parents, people getting hurt, or worse, and dead people attacking others, demons , etc,, some is possible realted to occult though these demons have been around since I was child, from seeing them and hearing them.. even before the nightmares came and started over 25 years ago I remember waking up in the middle of the night hearing the drawers that were on my bed moving back and forth, opening and closing, I was the only one in the room, with my door closed, and I remember waking up hiding under the blanket, my heart beating, praying for God to make it go away and make them go away,, I didn't know to tell them at the time to go away out loud but now I do..
I cannot think of any soul ties , but I will ask God to bring it to my attention and tell me if there is ..
THanks uncertain

Adrian Cooley

Post by Adrian Cooley » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:50 pm

i USE TO BE ATTACKED EVERY TIME I SLEPT I HAD BEEN GOING THROUGH DELIVERANCE AND LEARNING ABOUT OPEN DOORS AND OBJECTS THAT COULD HAVE SOMETHING ATTACHED TO IT. I HAD HAD THESE ATTACKS FOR OVER 20 YEARS. I FINALY PRAYED AND ASKED THE HOLY SPIRIT WHERE THE OPEN DOOR WAS FROM WHAT WAS LETTING THIS DEMON IN. THE HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED TO ME A CROSS I HAD SINCE I WAS A VERY YOUNG GIRL. MY GRANDMOTHER TOOK ME TO A CRAFT SHOW AND I HAD BOUGHT THIS CROSS THAT HAD JESUS ON IT I BELIEVED IT WOULD KEEP ME SAFE, NOT KNOWING WHEN I BOUGHT IT THAT IT WAS MADE OUT OF BONE AND I FOUND OUT ANYTHING MADE FROM BONE IS WITCH CRAFT, SO I GOT RID OF THE CROSS WHICH WAS HARD I HAD AN ATTACHMENT TO IT SO I HAD TO BREAK UNGODLY SOUL TIES TO IT THEN WAS ABLE TO GET RID OF IT ASKED FORGIVENESS FOR HAVING IT AND CLOSED THAT DOOR THE ATTACKS STOPPED COMPLETELY I HAVE BEEN FREE OF IT FOR 8 YEARS NOW :clapping: I LOVE MY SAVIOR HE HAS BEEN SO GOOD AND FAITHFUL TO ME. WHO THE SON SETS FREE IS FREE INDEED!!!!
Psalm 91:4 He covers you with his feathers, and under his wings you take refuge; His truth is a shield and armour.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Thank you for sharing and it is a blessing and encouragement to hear of youre freedom from attacks and in sleep..
I am not sure how long I have been having mine but a good 20 years is long enough to have nightmares, night terrors with screaming out loud .. I still have them often, but the screaming out has slowed down lately and not been as often since going through deliverance and I sleep with the bible often, pray before sleep, and use other spiritual weapons to help get through these battles as much as I can... , .. I would rather forget the past memories and for them to go away rather than them still coming up and seeing that part of life again .. I still look and ask God to show any open doors anywhere that need closed or things that need to be dealt with in order to have peaceful sleep , and not to see these things,,
Thanks again for sharing and God Bless
One day my nightmares will be all gone and I will be able to share my freedom in this as well....