Need help

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

buckeyebob

Need help

Post by buckeyebob » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:09 pm

I know I have demons as I can feel them at times moving around. They make it hard for me to concentrate. because of them I can only sleep with Ambien. People have said that I have the authority in Christ to make them leave. When I pray against them to get them to leave I cant sleep even with the Ambien. I am not sure what to do.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:33 am

Get to one of our meetings so we can help you!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

jryan

Prayer and action

Post by jryan » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:07 am

Unclean spirits are not cast out through prayer, they are cast out by commanding them to leave in Jesus name. To cast them out you must command aloud so the demons can hear you and obey you based on your authority in Jesus.

Pray, confess, repent, discern what unclean spirits are oppressing you, then cast them out. Give thanks to the Lord, and pray for blessings.

I hope this is helpful to you.
God Bless,
John