Prayer for closing/removing the third eye -please share here

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Hopeful1

Prayer for closing/removing the third eye -please share here

Post by Hopeful1 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:33 pm

If anyone has a prayer to close the third eye I would appreciate it if you could post them here. Thanks in Advance! Mike
Hope in the Valley

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:35 am

hi

I dont have one prayer specially except just simply to ask "God please close any door that is letting anything not of you get into my life, in Jesus Name, and please show me if there is anything I am doing that is keeping doors open so that I can repent and not do that anymore, amen.

If you know of anything you might be doing that encourages third eye stuff, like eastern meditation, tai chi i think is a bit dodgy like that as well, anything that is likely to keep a door open into your life for the enemy then with God's help stop doing that too and that will close anything like that as far as I know.

hope this helps
stillGods

Hopeful1

Thanks for the reply

Post by Hopeful1 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:12 pm

Hello,
Thanks for the reply, yeah that's basically what we did. I was just asking to see if anyone had put together a prayer specifically for this.
Thanks,
Mike
Hope in the Valley

stillGods

Re: Thanks for the reply

Post by stillGods » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:20 pm

oh i see :) cool
Hopeful1 wrote:Hello,
Thanks for the reply, yeah that's basically what we did. I was just asking to see if anyone had put together a prayer specifically for this.
Thanks,
Mike

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Re: Thanks for the reply

Post by RichVA » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:42 pm

stillGods wrote:oh i see :) cool
Hopeful1 wrote:Hello,
Thanks,
Mike
I usually pray as led by the Holy Spirit but - Here is part of a very only prayer about Freemasonry that I had in my archives:

I renounce the All-Seeing Third Eye of Freemasonry or Horus in the forehead and its pagan and occult symbolism. I renounce all false communions taken, all mockery of the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, all unbelief, confusion and depression, and all worship of Lucifer as God. I renounce and forsake the lie of Freemasonry that man is not sinful, but just imperfect, and so can redeem himself through good works. I rejoice that the Bible states that I cannot do a single thing to earn my salvation, but that I can only be saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and what He accomplished on the Cross of Calvary.
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

LUCIANA

EYE

Post by LUCIANA » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:27 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: SHALOM RICH, THANK YOU FOR SHARING 'THIS PRAYER'' ,READING THIS I FEELS THIS SADNESS, OUT OF IGNORANCE MANY YEARS AGO I WORKED FOR THE FREEMASONS, WHAT I MEAN THEY OWENED THE BUSINESS ,AND IN THE SAME BUILDING THE BOSS, HE WAS ALSO A HOMOSEXUAL, THEY HELD THEIR MEETINGS, WEARING THOSE LONG BLACK ROBES, AND I REMEMBER ESTER , ALWAYS CLEANING THE CANDELABRA, HOW IGNORANT WE ALL WERE, I WAS NEVER HAPPY THERE, AND LEFT , WHEN I UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT WAS, I ASKED ''THE LORD'' FORGIVENESS, AND LEARNED ALL I COULD ABOUT IT, I WAS IN SATAN HOUSE AND DIDN'T KNOW**WHAT WAS STRANGE IS THAT WHILE I WORKED THERE, OFTEN AFTER I WALKED TO A CHURCH I KNEW AND SAT THERE IN PRAYER, EVEN THOUGH I WAS NOT BORN AGAIN, AT THE TIME BAD THINGS WERE HAPPENING, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW OR UNDERSTAND ABOUT SATAN, MY DENOMINATIONAL BACKGROUND NEVER MENTION SATAN AND HIS WORKS, AT THE TIME ALL I KNEW WAS THAT THE DEVIL WAS IN HELL, BLESSINGS L*******