attacked from within?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

angelinsoul

attacked from within?

Post by angelinsoul » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:56 am

Ok if anyone here remembers my past posts. I have a history of what I believe to be demonic attacks in my and my family's past...moving items, voices, dreams.ect. that effected not just me but my parents , twin sister and even some friends! (These events led me to getting involved with witch craft for 2-3 yrs, but later returning to god)well once my family moved from the house the events slowed but continued, later when my sister had a child her daughter saw things too. I got married to a man who became a believer while we were dating...not only a believer in god, but once the paranormal stuff started happening around him he became a believer in a haunting of my family. Well he even attacked me a couple of times and sought help thinking he was going insane, he was diagnosed with bipolar and was placed on meds and therapy. He had tried to kill himself multiple times but in time thru much prayer and struggle he hasn't attempted that in 3 years, though he has continued to have bouts of depression or even anger that he later apologized for being so angry and talking so mean. He around 2 yrs ago started suffering chronic pain. Which then started to build up to muscle spasms and now appears like seizures and it happens often multiple times a day and he is in so much pain....these spasms continued to happen, though the mood swings lessened after we were recently baptized, though he was almost rejected for baptism by the church since when they questioned him on why he believed he was saved he was spasming and started talking gibberish. Now his doctors have him on a heap of medicines and even medicinal marijuana....they have stopped looking for causes and have forwarded his case to U of M because they can not seem to find a cause of these behaviors....my husband already suffered being molested as a kid and then losing his mom to cancer when he was only 14or 15.......is it possible that whatever was haunting my family could be causing this? Could he have been haunted before and my history made it worse?......does anyone know of any ministers of deliverance coming to Michigan soon? Because honestly I can live with the odd events, that has been going on most of my life and is considered normal but this pain and handicap of my husband is something I can not bear.
~the past with one hand pushes you forward and with the other holds you back~

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 pm

:wave: SHALOM DEAR ANGEL, THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU IN CHRIST AND THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, AMEN**I HAVE READ THIS AND I FEEL SAD WHEN I SEE CHRISTIANS STRUGGLE WITH DEMONIC INFLUENCE, WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS BAD, BUT I WENT THROUGH WORSE, BUT I NEVER TOOK MEDICATIONS, AND HID THE FACT THAT I WAS DEPRESSED AND SUICIDAL, I WAS SCARED OF LOSING MY CHILD, SOMEHOW I SURVIVED AND MET THE 'LORD JESUS CHRIST'' AS HE IS AND NOT AS CHURCH ''JESUS'' DENOMONATIONAL, I WAS IN A DEAD CHURCH FOR 4 YEARS AND GOT SICKER AND SICKER ,I HAD SEVERA ASTHMA AND NEARLY DIED , BUT I ALWAYS CALLED ON ''THE LORD'' AS I KNEW AND I KNOW HE HEARD MY PAIN, SUFFERING AND CRIES, AND MOVED ME TO A CHURCH WERE I HEARD THE TRUE GOSPEL , GOT SAVED AND BAPTISED AND MY DELIVERANCE STARTED, IT HAS TAKEN YEARS OF READING ''THE SCRIPTURES'' LISTENING TO SERMONS, PRAYER AND ASKING ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' TO HELP ME FIND THE TRUTH OF ALL MY PROBLEMS , AND HERE THROUGH READING ,RESCUERS POST I HAVE BEEN DELIVERED , ALSO BY BEING ONCE A MONTH IN A HEALING MINISTRY GROUP OF ELDERS, THEY HELPED WITH THEIR FAITHFUL MEETINGS AND PRAYERS, CLEANSING MY HOME OF LOTS OF BOOKS AND STUFF I HAD ACCUMULATED , I HAD A CHINESE LAMP WITH DRAGONS, AND MUCH MORE, ALSO REPENTING DAILY, IT HAS BEEN NEARLY TEN YEARS OF GROWING UP IN FAITH AND ''CHRIST'' ,AND FINALLY I CONFRONTED MY HUSBAND ON ISSUES AND ABUSE, AND NOW I FEEL FREEINDEED, NO MORE COMPROMISE , LIES, MAKING ANYBODY HAPPY, I AM A NEW CREATION IN ''CHRIST'', YOU ARE WONDERING ,WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH YOU**YOU SEE I AM IN CHRONIC PAIN, AND I HAVE DAYS THAT I STRUGGLE, BUT MY MIND IS CLEAR , WHOLE, I HAVE REFUSED DRUGS, AND TRUST IN ''THE LORD'' TO GIVE ME STRENGTH, AND OVERCOME, MY PHISICAL DISABILITY, DUE ALSO TO THE FACT THAT I WAS IN A CAR CRASH, ALSO ABUSED AS A CHILD, AND GROWN UP...CLEANSE YOUR HOME, BE RIGHT WITH ''THE LORD'' ,SEE IF THE MEDS YOUR HUSBAND IS TAKING ARE CAUSING SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS, PRAY FOR HIM, AND HE NEEDS DELIVERANCE FOR THE ABUSE , 'THE LORD' IS READY TO HEAL US, WE ARE TO HAVE THE MIND OF ''CHRIST'' , CLEAR, WHOLE, NO CONFUSION, IF THERE ARE DEMONS IN THE HOUSE , CAST THEM OUT, ANOINT THE HOUSE, SING CHRISTIAN SONGS, PRAY ALOUD, FILL YOUR HOME WITH ''CHRIST'' AND THE DEVIL WILL FLEE, LOOK I HAD THIS IN MY HOUSE, EYES LOOKING AT ME, BLOWING IN MY FACE, SEEING HIM COMING UP THE STAIRS, LOOKING AT ME FROM THE BEDROOM DOOR, BEFORE MY MOTHER DIED, IT WAS TERRIBLE, AND I COULDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO ANYBODY FOR FEAR OF BEING CALLED MAD, EVIL NEIGHBOURS WERE ALSO CAUSING ME ALL SORTS OF TROUBLES AND ABUSING ME VERBALLY.. SEARCH AND FIND THE CAUSE, AND GET PRAYING , ASK 'THE HOLY SPIRIT ' TO GUIDE YOU, PROCLAIM THE SCRIPTURES THAT APPLY TO THE SITUATION, AND PERSEVERA, CONCENTRATE ON YOURSELF AND YOUR HUSBAND, HERE THERE IS SO MUCH INFO THAT CAN HELP YOU, ONLY YOU CAN DO IT, FIND WHY ITS STILL GOING ON, AND THE SOLUTION IS OUR ''LORD JESUS CHRIST'' HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH, I CAN TESTIFY THAT HE HAS DONE GREAT THINGS IN MY LIFE, HARM YOURSELF WITH FAITH AND FIGHT , IN 'JESUS CHRIST'' BLESSINGS AND GRACE BE WITH YOU, LOVE L************ :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: