help

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Maddy

help

Post by Maddy » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Hi

First time posting.

I am a child of God. I was in the world for some time in the past and came back to Christ a couple of years ago. I need help in dealing with stubborn enemies - stuff moving around in my body (pins/snakes/scopions/birds/etc.). They seem lodged in belly/arms/feet/loins/back/breasts. I can physically feel them moving inside my body esp when I pray. I fast and pray, and I am able to get deliverance, but only for them to return later. It seems like back and forth.

I have been for deliverance and relief lasts only for a moment. The Lord has been good in showing me where the attacks come from - which seems to be everwhere (skies/waters/trees/mountains) and all sorts of people - I am able to identify some but they are never alone they are always in what seems like multitudes.

Maybe there is someone out there who may help me understand what is going on or what I am not doing right.

Many thanks for your replies.

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:19 am

Hi Maddy, welcome to the forum! I've sent you a PM.

-richva
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."