I'm in DEEP trouble! I need help PLEASE!

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ServantofJesus

I'm in DEEP trouble! I need help PLEASE!

Post by ServantofJesus » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Last year, I had a good marriage and a good wife and good life. In September, my wife's mother died, in October I was struck with a horrible illness that has taken my health, My grandfather died, I lost my singing voice for a few months (I'm the worship leader), I lost my home. God spoke to me and asked me what I wanted. I gave Him a list of things. Basically, to put Him first, have a good marriage with my wife and kids and have a very Big ministry for Him. I just found out that right after her mom died and my health issues began, my wife began cheating on me with different men. This is very uncharactoristic of her. She says she loves, me but she has a part of her that doesn't know. I think I am under an intense spiritual attack and i don't know what to do. I'm scared to death. I asked the Lord "why do you keep taking everything from me?" He said "I have to take it from you so that I can give it back." I think that the Lord is wanting to do something really big in my life, but I don't know what. I'm scared to death that I'm gonna lose my wife. I'm a broken man. The Lord is the only thing keeping me going. 6 days ago, a demon spoke to me and called himself 6. He said that in 6 days I was gonna die. That's today. Someone help me. Please pray for me. I need help. I'm desperate.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:47 am

*praying*
&#10013;

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:03 am

Keep your eye focused on the Lord.

-r
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."