Charms and Objects

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Charms and Objects

Post by michel67 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:42 am

Someone in my home brought home a couple of buckeye nuts, i read up on it and it said something about a african american hoodoo tradition charm for luck. I dont know much about this but dont want anything in my home that is occultic, voodoo however or cursed.
Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge on this .
Last edited by michel67 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:20 pm

personally i think it depends on the meaning behind it that the person who picked it up is--for ex. if someone actuallypicked them because they think they are lucky then it is wrong--but if it is because they collect nuts, are buckeye football fans, or just liked them nothing wrong with it--i think some people put way to much envious on the demonic in everything--the Lord knows your heart, and the heart of the person who has them let him speak to them--he knows their intention--should that be all that matters really???

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:37 am

They got them from someone else who has them, and when they were brought home they used them for gain, luck, and that is all.. im just wanting to keep wrongful things away and things that may be an opening for anything demonic,, i dont want any new doors opened for me, on me, in my home and on my family , even however small or trivial it may seem or be,, i know at times things can be taken to the extreme and may not be so important, as big a deal, or need to be removed , but at times not sure and have had too many things that were wrong and done that dont want any more of it and to keep things closed , and no more bad influences....

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:25 pm

just think everything can be turned into demonic stuff and that is wrong--people spending so muchtime on the demonic nature of things when in reality they should just be asking the lord and seeking his guidance on the matter--not everything is black and white (demonic or not) and maybe i am wrong but to me it is about the heart--pray over them, pray over yourself and your family-you will find the answer--it is not different the foods, etc before al was okay now all has cancer agents, etc--just seems so much is placed on the evil and bad side of everything and yeah maybe the thinking it for luck is bad evil, i get that just seems that no matter what people think demonic, evil--seriously aint that taking away HIS glory and the LORD when we emphasize so much on evil???

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:59 pm

also i went to churchthis morning and said an extra prayer of protection for you and your family--listen to the Lord he speaks to you--maybe he spoke to you in church--maybe you could ask them to gather together in church and pray over you all-and take communion together as a family

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:51 am

Thank You for the prayers , it means alot that you did and thought of me

I know we must trust God in all things and rely on Him to direct us to what is good and seek Him prayer, and that some things can be taken to the extreme .. Focusing on God and His Love is what helps us overcome and break alot of all of this.. For example.. Someone needs to put their trust In God rather than things, putting trust into something to gain fortune or for luck is wrong, they are not trusting God when that should be first.. That is when it becomes wrong and they are taking God out .. Thats when it may come down to worshipping things rather than worshipping God.. That is something i pray for my family for, to put God first, trust Him, have faith, be strong , etc,, and it is a battle, a battle that wears me down , fighting on my own and standing alone with God in my home on all this.. so just wanting to make sure things should not be added here that shouldnt be to avoid more problems.. but i guess the whole charms and objects thing is something that is my allowing or not allowing and seeking God on it all, praying about it, and trusting Him..

Thanks again for anwering and praying, im in battle, as others are, and im not letting down so easily or giving in, though at times is very hard.. i was emotionally upset today and crying :crying: over it all, trying to fight this here, me and God on my side , and i read where you prayed, it helped and made me feel better

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:54 am

i dont know you so could be way off base so sorry if iam--just think the focus needs to remainon the Lord--the battle has alredy been won so once you prayed about it then leave it in the Lords hands--the Lord is holding your family and you as well--it just seems to get to the point where you, and anyone can for that matter focuses more on the object and what is good, bad, evil, etc and thus taking their focus off of the Lord--which in my opinion is playing into satan and demons hands--again all my opinion

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:30 pm

seriously though if you thinkit is bad and demonic why the heck dont you just get rid of it then??????

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:31 pm

So if im understanding we shouldnt focus so much on things, whatever they are because it is focusing on the bad, satan and demons and we should be focusing on God instead , trusting Him, having faith, and seeking Him instead for direction. I understand .

You just have to excuse me, some times talk too much and say things too much and need to not worry so much about things, or think about them and keep my heart, mind and eyes on HiM where it needs to be and stay. I shouldnt have mentioned it and didnt need to say anything , so will be seeking God in the matters and not talk about it and try to stay quiet awhile.

Thanks for youre thoughts and for sharing

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:23 am

I read your posts, and I'd like to help, but not sure how.

I was thinking, I have heard of umm... like, demons being attached to objects.

That came to mind earlier, not sure much about it though.

I still haven't got around to "house cleaning" again, myself. One issues was I wasn't sure if I should remove items even if they're not a problem, on the suspicion or idea they might be.
&#10013;

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:53 pm

i am sure demons attache to objects, etc--in no way was i saying dont talk on here--or you talk to much i was just saying that why come to a board for an answer when you (or anyone) should go to the Lord first--that is the answer not necessarily from a board
heck if i want a good luck charm, etc i may just choose to keep it anyways but that is me who cares huh

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:46 pm

soree sumwon rote here-no shuld have written bout "god", Jesus--it is about demons deliverance not the Lord-soree just bad gan no rite no more no worreez Jesus no lik me anee waaz :crying: :crying: :crying: soree iif we rote rong anser we was just try help no meen mak yu sad too yu rite here tis yur plaac rite

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:35 am

Sorry if I said anything wrong.

Aww Puzzle Pieces, I care. Even if I'm not sure what to do.
&#10013;