question

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

stillGods

question

Post by stillGods » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:50 am

Has anyone ever heard of a spirit of luring?

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:44 am

i have not heard of it but could only guess as t6o what it is. when fishing a fisherman uses lures to attract the fish and cath them I would assume spirits luring people into sin or away from God is what you mean?
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

suziehotrod

Post by suziehotrod » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 pm

I thought it might be in with other seducing spirits but after a google search of the luring spirit, Wikipedia topped the list with details about a shape shifting water spirit.

It seems that it's real good at luring woman and children to water and drowning them.

How many times have you heard of a small child while visiting at a house with his parents for the first time manages to escape unnoticed right upon arriving. Is it this luring spirit who leads the child immediately next door, through an open gate, which is usually locked and responsible for drowning them in a landscape pond or swimming pool?

This happened in Toronto earlier this summer and the homeowner with the open gate is facing serious charges. An interesting side point is that if the child instead ran into the street and was hit by a car the driver would not be charged. This luring spirit seems to be able to cause even further repercussions

On the prayers page from "Mountains of Fire Ministry" some of the decrees are against a water spirit. I wonder if this luring spirit being mentioned and the water spirit are the same or connected..

Seems like a lot of people both men and woman are drowning this summer.

If you search " The Smiley Face Killers," it's about college age men who had everything to live for while walking home alone after an evening with friends they disappear. They are always found by the edge of river, a stream a lake on the edge of water somewhere.