What Do you prayerfully make of this?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Showshannah

What Do you prayerfully make of this?

Post by Showshannah » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Was going to wait until I talk with my minister on Sunday but then I remembered that I still had an account here *waves at everyone*.

I've been going through a lot offline one of which was taking my children and leaving my fundamentalist Muslim husband.

Needless to say I've recently been struggling again with unforgiveness due to matters involving him that I'm going through. And not surprisingly I've been afflicted again with anxiety attacks, stress and fear.

Last night I took it to the Lord as I felt it was a stronghold that was taking root again. As I was forgiving and praying I felt moved to pray for the salvation of my spouse so that God willing we would be reunited again as a family for eternity. I recalled crying as I prayed.

Well I went to sleep and about 3- 5am in the morning I was awoken by my youngest and felt a presence in the room (I was facing away from it). It had a lot of hate towards me and had either grunted or angrily scoffed. It was short and no more than 4ft 5ins about the height of an 11year old. But not once did I turn to look at it. I rebuked it in the Name of Jesus and commanded it to leave and I went back to sleep.

This morning I feel unburdened like something has been removed or gone.

I just wanted to ask if someone can tell whether this was linked to me by me opening a "door" via my unforgiveness, or whether this was as a direct result of me praying for the salvation of my spouse away from Islam.

As a side note - when my spouse was living with us there use to be cold spots where he had his prayer mat and the only other times when I've experienced something like this was when he was here.

God bless you and thank you in advance for any prayer-led guidance by the Holy Spirit.
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength.