Deliverance minister needs deliverance

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Demon Buster

Deliverance minister needs deliverance

Post by Demon Buster » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:44 pm

I minister deliverance myself, yet have something coming against me that I cannot seem to root out nor has anyone else that has prayed over me. Around 9:00 p.m. practically every night, restless legs kick in. I am on medicine for restless legs sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Most of all, it doesn't. Accompanied by RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) is severe pain in my ankles and feet. This pain is often so extreme that I cannot sleep for literally hours. If I go to bed at 9:30, it is often 1-2 a.m. before I am finally able to fall asleep due to the pain and discomfort. I walk the floors, rebuke, cast out the pain, anoint with oil, and still nothing leaves permanently. My forefathers were slave owners and in the masonic lodge, and I have repented for their sins as well as mine, broken all curses, come against all known strongholds, asked others to pray deliverance over me...still nothing seems to leave. Can anyone give me any clues of something I might be missing here? I absolutely know this is demonic. The pain moves from foot to foot and often in both at the same time. Been here for years, but worsening.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:52 am

hello and welcome fellow servant of the Most High. I would have a few questions and one being when did it start? You mention years but do you know what year? how old you were and what happened in that time period that you may have forgotten? If you were working in the ministry at the time who were you praying for at that time?
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

turgh

Post by turgh » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:23 pm

demonbuster, I'm sure they're answered your questions.

I ask Yahweh to bless your feet and legs so you can go forth and carry out His plans for your life and asking for His wisdom and guidance and His strength, too.