how do you get rid of

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Puzzle Pieces

how do you get rid of

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:44 pm

how do you get rid of "someone", "some thing", interject or whatever that has been sent to you to attack you???? it doesnt leave--dont invite it within, but hurts, and haunts, see them?????

also prayed and prayed and the answer some of us get is cant get rid of, may have authority over self but not a house, business, place, etc where they are sent too???

know sound weird--suggestions????

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:39 am

close the door and walk out.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:52 pm

interesting answer--it is the place i work so would be a little hard to just walk out--thought maybe prayers would help--guess just continue to pray for protection, etc before i go to work--thanks

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:48 am

how about close the door and walk in?

I know as a business owner that if someone was harrassing an employee or one of my contractors they would not be aloud to come onto my property. If it is a physical person then go to management. If it is spiritual or astralling pray over the building so that they may not enter and go to each of the doors and place above them and on the sides water that you pray over to become the blood of the Jesus. and close each door. Physically. Renounce the soul ties between you and whoever is sending them and stand firm in your faith. Although this door will be opened many times in the physical, when you close it it will close spiritually.
Father God i pray at this time that you give your child the boldness needed to go against the enemy in all ways. I pray that you instill into this child the courage needed to fight even in the work place. Lord i pray that you honor your childs prayers and cut all ties between her and anyone coming against her. I pray that you destroy the works of the devil and confuse and confound there ways. In Jesus name pray amen.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:06 pm

not sure it is really worth the "fight"--is anything--just need to remember to concentrate on the Lord above, pray, armor of protection and not care anymore