need deliverence in michigan

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

angelinsoul

need deliverence in michigan

Post by angelinsoul » Sun May 27, 2012 12:31 am

Okay, I have been talking in another forum about my husband. We need a deliverance minister in Michigan, we will drive anywhere in Michigan to meet them to help us....I will give u the brief on us both and why we need help desperately.
I come from a family that is "haunted" ..voices. things have busted on their own, foot steps, music, repeated dreams of the same dark man...knives have flown....these events followed each of us as us kids grew up and got our own families...even my niece has reported strange events...

My husband never had anything supernatural happen before we met, but he had nightmares from a child ok blood and killing and even was moody and violent in real life...where was molested as a young child and then his mom died of cancer when he was only 15....he was angry and self destructive from that point on....

When we met I was suffering panic attacks but through his love and support they ceased. But as we grew as a couple he began to notice the strange things that have followed me my whole life. He had heard voices and discovered things have moved on their own....our dogs will watch and growl at nothingness. One day my husband snapped and became violent and I noticed when I looked at him there was this look in his eyes like he was longer there. He tried to kill himself and I took him to get mental help, they diagnosed him as bipolar and piled on the drugs. He even ended up in a ditch not recalling how he got there...the Drs called it dissociation...Then one night I woke from a bad dream of a demon in my closet and noticed my husband and switched sides of the bed. When I questioned him he said he has ne er liked sleeping by closets and from that point on he slept on the side away from the closet...then this mystery pain started, no drugs cure it and no Dr can find a cause, now it is escalated to the point of painful seizures! Hospitalized and tested from head to toe and the Drs are puzzled.....he can not even walk up and down stairs more than once or twice......we are desperate.......one of Ur members mentioned he could see a dark shadow of suffering covering his left side originating at his hip....which is strange cus my hip has been paining me on and off for yrs...the Drs called it tendonitis.....could I be the origination of his haunting or could my haunting have added to him.....either way I would die for him to be happy and healthy....what can we do....anyone know of ppl in Michigan!?...cus we would be there ASAP.
~the past with one hand pushes you forward and with the other holds you back~

angelinsoul

ps

Post by angelinsoul » Sun May 27, 2012 12:35 am

I forgot to add, when he goes through the mood swings even his own dog who would normally die for him will stand between us growling at him as if he were a stranger.
~the past with one hand pushes you forward and with the other holds you back~

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu May 31, 2012 11:18 am

i am sending a pm
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: need deliverence in michigan

Post by Rescuer » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:34 am

angelinsoul wrote:Okay, I have been talking in another forum about my husband. We need a deliverance minister in Michigan, we will drive anywhere in Michigan to meet them to help us....I will give u the brief on us both and why we need help desperately.
I come from a family that is "haunted" ..voices. things have busted on their own, foot steps, music, repeated dreams of the same dark man...knives have flown....these events followed each of us as us kids grew up and got our own families...even my niece has reported strange events...

My husband never had anything supernatural happen before we met, but he had nightmares from a child ok blood and killing and even was moody and violent in real life...where was molested as a young child and then his mom died of cancer when he was only 15....he was angry and self destructive from that point on....

When we met I was suffering panic attacks but through his love and support they ceased. But as we grew as a couple he began to notice the strange things that have followed me my whole life. He had heard voices and discovered things have moved on their own....our dogs will watch and growl at nothingness. One day my husband snapped and became violent and I noticed when I looked at him there was this look in his eyes like he was longer there. He tried to kill himself and I took him to get mental help, they diagnosed him as bipolar and piled on the drugs. He even ended up in a ditch not recalling how he got there...the Drs called it dissociation...Then one night I woke from a bad dream of a demon in my closet and noticed my husband and switched sides of the bed. When I questioned him he said he has ne er liked sleeping by closets and from that point on he slept on the side away from the closet...then this mystery pain started, no drugs cure it and no Dr can find a cause, now it is escalated to the point of painful seizures! Hospitalized and tested from head to toe and the Drs are puzzled.....he can not even walk up and down stairs more than once or twice......we are desperate.......one of Ur members mentioned he could see a dark shadow of suffering covering his left side originating at his hip....which is strange cus my hip has been paining me on and off for yrs...the Drs called it tendonitis.....could I be the origination of his haunting or could my haunting have added to him.....either way I would die for him to be happy and healthy....what can we do....anyone know of ppl in Michigan!?...cus we would be there ASAP.

June 2nd 2012, Public Deliverance Mission, Grand Rapids, Michigan

Hampton Inn & Suites
Board Meeting Hall
5200 28th St SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49512

Saturday Meeting starts at 5pm. Holy Communion will be served. No childcare available. Love offering accepted.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:32 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand