Why does it seem like their gone, then they come back?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:57 am

stillGods wrote:have you tried filling your mind with God's word about the power of God to heal and restore and God's love for you
:-)
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

jackson

Post by jackson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:39 pm

I am more and more convinced that, like salvation, healing must be actively received (Greek word - lambano). If it is not your healing will not manifest or will be fleeting even if spirits have been cast out.

The parable of the sower explains why even though Christ died for the sins of all, all are not saved even if they hear the Gospel.

It is the same with healing. He has "carried away all our infirmities" but all are not healed even though deliverance is spoken over them. It must be received as the Enemy is a thief and will steal it away, as in the parable, or it will be relinquished.

jryan

Mathew 4:7

Post by jryan » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:24 am

I think that the reason that you're having trouble with this is that you're going against scripture essentially doing two things that might be taking place.

First we must have faith that it is done! But the most important thing is that scripture says in Luke 4:12 and Mathew 4:7 Jesus answered "It is said: you will not put the Lord your God to the test"

So, when you say that you test to see if they are gone or will come back, then perhaps the reason is that you're going against what God has said.

I hope this is helpful to you.
God Bless,
John