Why does it seem like their gone, then they come back?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ServantofJesus

Why does it seem like their gone, then they come back?

Post by ServantofJesus » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:20 am

I have had hundreds of battles with these demons. I have broken their legal rights/repent/ect. and they admit that they have none. Then I torment them to where I cough, puke, ect. and they seem to come out. Peace for a minute or two, then I test to see if they are there and they ARE. This has happened more times than I can count. They can say that they love Jesus, but it's easy to tell that it's demonic and doesn't love Jesus. I had one left, now more were let in by the enemy. Ministers, what would you do if this continued to happen? I thought that once your broke their legal rights and sent them to the pit that they had to go once they came out. I'm confused.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:30 am

you may need to have a change in behavior/lifestyle as well as renouncing legal rights etc.

from what you have said there is an open door in your life that hasnt been shut eg. a lie that you still believe, a behavior that you may need to change, something that is letting them back.

The hard work after a demon has been cast out is often in submitting to the Lord Jesus in how we live our lives afterwards.

...or perhaps when you cast them out you need to believe they are gone in Jesus Name and ignore their lies when they tell you that they are still there.

jackson

Post by jackson » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:29 pm

This is sort of the knotty little problem which very few deliverance ministers talk about.

They almost always try to come back and often do and it's a mystery. Certainly, we have to really believe that God has delivered us, and then use our authority to rebuke and rejoice going forward to keep them from returning. This is hard for someone who has been brutalized for years by them and has little strength to believe and fight.

I'm looking for better answers on this myself...

turgh

Post by turgh » Tue May 01, 2012 6:16 am

agree with stillGod's, from what I understand there are things we can do to maintain our deliverances such as make sure we're renewing our minds with Scripture; being thankful to Yahweh; watch out and don't become offended because when it increases it becomes bitterness and rejection; and forgive asap. Also, ask Yahweh to show us where the problem is.

Brent

Re: Why does it seem like their gone, then they come back?

Post by Brent » Mon May 07, 2012 8:01 am

ServantofJesus wrote:I have had hundreds of battles with these demons. I have broken their legal rights/repent/ect. and they admit that they have none. Then I torment them to where I cough, puke, ect. and they seem to come out. Peace for a minute or two, then I test to see if they are there and they ARE. This has happened more times than I can count. They can say that they love Jesus, but it's easy to tell that it's demonic and doesn't love Jesus. I had one left, now more were let in by the enemy. Ministers, what would you do if this continued to happen? I thought that once your broke their legal rights and sent them to the pit that they had to go once they came out. I'm confused.
You should look out for a deceiving spirit. They will show you things that are not there while they convince that things are, are not. They are there to waste your time and bring discouragement while the real problem remains undetected or protected.
"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:50 am

Brent is so right in this. Demons are liars. My question would be what method are you using to test them and see if they are there?
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

turgh

Post by turgh » Tue May 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Since there hasn't been a response. Do you mind stating how? Are there various methods? Details?

suziehotrod

Post by suziehotrod » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:13 pm

ServantofJesus wrote:I have had hundreds of battles with these demons. I have broken their legal rights/repent/ect. and they admit that they have none. Then I torment them to where I cough, puke, ect. and they seem to come out. Peace for a minute or two, then I test to see if they are there and they ARE. This has happened more times than I can count.
I do self deliverance most mornings. The next morning as soon as I wake up, right away I feel this anxiety, fear full grief, feeling nothing at all in the pit of my stomach.

I remember reading in Frank Hammonds's ground breaking deliverance book "Pigs In The Parlour" saying that he felt that one needed to learn how to do self deliverance if any continued freedom was to be experienced.

My question is, how can we tell if we are dealing with returning spirits or if we just haven't yet gotten to the bottom of the barrel when dealing with heredity curses?

Win Worley wrote a booklet titled "Why Does Deliverance Take So Long?"

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:38 am

suziehotrod wrote:
ServantofJesus wrote:I have had hundreds of battles with these demons. I have broken their legal rights/repent/ect. and they admit that they have none. Then I torment them to where I cough, puke, ect. and they seem to come out. Peace for a minute or two, then I test to see if they are there and they ARE. This has happened more times than I can count.
I do self deliverance most mornings. The next morning as soon as I wake up, right away I feel this anxiety, fear full grief, feeling nothing at all in the pit of my stomach.

I remember reading in Frank Hammonds's ground breaking deliverance book "Pigs In The Parlour" saying that he felt that one needed to learn how to do self deliverance if any continued freedom was to be experienced.

My question is, how can we tell if we are dealing with returning spirits or if we just haven't yet gotten to the bottom of the barrel when dealing with heredity curses?

Win Worley wrote a booklet titled "Why Does Deliverance Take So Long?"

Since this first post I have literally cast out hundreds and thousands of demons. Many of them are causing my health issues. Everytime I cast one out, another one comes up. It's a continual thing. I'm not healed from my health issues yet. Does that mean that demons still need to be cast out?

suziehotrod

Post by suziehotrod » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm

I trust in his name that I'm not breaking any of boards rules by posting a link to a book or a bible verse which might help this guy.

NOTE: These are not links to a web site.

Here is a copy of Worley's book that I made mention to in an other post, "Why Does Deliverance Take So Long"

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32151775/The- ... ke-So-Long

After much self deliverance over time, and still not seeing my circumstances change or get any better, I realized I was causing some of this problem with my doubt and unbelief. We still need to have faith that this is going to work, and to always remember he gave us all power over the enemy and his word does not return void. You have to really believe that deliverance works and we can remain set free. Remember in Ephesians, "Holding up the shield of faith to quench all the fiery darts of the enemy"

http://bible.cc/ephesians/6-16.htm

Any crack in our armour and they can get back in. When I realised this, I confessed doubt and unbelief as sin and then dealt with both of those as spirits and cast them out and soldered on.

I also asked him to help me reprogram my subconscious mind by removing doubt and unbelief thoughts from it because I could not manage to do this on my own because of the condition I was in. I had programed myself into believing that this doesn't work for me and that I was responsible for part of the problem. I also confessed this. What ever is not of faith is sin and as you know unconfessed sin opens the door for the demons. I also asked him for faith to trust him to do this for me. If we meet his conditions he promises that he will do what we ask of him to do.

We have no other choice.

I still am doing a half hour of self deliverance every morning and it still seems like it could go on all day but I now am experiencing a little bit more freedom everyday.

What are your health issues? Your diet? They are putting a lot of poison in most of our food. There are known natural remedies for most everything these days. I'm not suggesting your problems aren't spiritual, it's just we have to go at our problems from all angles.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 pm

I took Ciprofloxacin, which is an Antibiotic that is currently on the market. It's a very dangerous drug that is destroying literally thousands and thousands of lives every year and the FDA won't ban it. It's in a family called Fluoralquinolones and Levaquin, Tenquin, Cipro are a few that will mess up your life.

The devil took advantage of this opportunity to attack me and now I am dealing with it some 10 months later. As I have cast out demons by the thousands, I feel relief. If I go a day or two without doing deliverence, it seems like the symptoms get worse. It's like they just keep coming and coming. I need to shut this door of attack, but I don't know how.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:57 am

I would reccommend going online and finding a list of what is in the medicine and rebuke all things in it as well. There may be something tied to that as well.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:38 am

nautical999 wrote:I would reccommend going online and finding a list of what is in the medicine and rebuke all things in it as well. There may be something tied to that as well.
Interesting. Yes, the medicine causes a syndrome that doctors cannot identify. I can tell you that I have located 3 different spirits that caused my condition. Have you ever heard of Molock, molocka or pheonix? I have cast out thousands by these names. Also filth has recently made an appearance. His mission is to put fithy thoughts in my head. I will look it up. Thank you.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:44 am

nautical999 wrote:Brent is so right in this. Demons are liars. My question would be what method are you using to test them and see if they are there?
I ask the Lord to send down 2 Giant Angels with swords. I ask the demon his name. Then I ask the angels to cut off one of it's limbs if it's lying. If they do, then the spirit will cry out in agony. I continue asking God to give them plagues and such until the name is given. I also sometimes as God to hide from the demons mind why I'm asking it's name and to catch on fire and incopacitate any demon or destroy anything that's helping the demon. I also sometimes ask the Lord to dumb the demon down to that of a 3 year old. Sometimes I send them up to Christ for judgement. Sometimes I ask the Angels to beat them up. I have determined that that's actually quite effective. They don't like that. I prefer not to cut them up and torture them, but I don't hesitate to do it if they don't cooperate. Interesting thing. A few days ago I was confronting one and I asked it if satan asked God for rights to torment me. It responded "your Lord said that I'm not allowed to tell you that"

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:33 am

have you tried filling your mind with God's word about the power of God to heal and restore and God's love for you