an odd experience

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

stillGods

an odd experience

Post by stillGods » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 am

two nights ago i was drifting off to sleep staying at my parents (i dont live there but was not well so stayed there) and all of a sudden 'heard' footsteps running toward me which was really strange because they didnt sound like they were running on the pavement outside the house but well.. like they sounded like they were in the air but really loud.. I even sat up in bed suddenly to get out of the way because it seemed like they were coming right at me they were getting louder and louder. as i sat up i 'heard' the footsteps run past and then didnt hear them any more. it did scare me for a moment because it was strange like they were in the air but then gave it to God and went off to sleep but it was so strange.

i share this here only because i need to share this i suppose and weird things are shared here and it puzzled me.

Brent

Re: an odd experience

Post by Brent » Mon May 07, 2012 8:16 am

stillGods wrote:two nights ago i was drifting off to sleep staying at my parents (i dont live there but was not well so stayed there) and all of a sudden 'heard' footsteps running toward me which was really strange because they didnt sound like they were running on the pavement outside the house but well.. like they sounded like they were in the air but really loud.. I even sat up in bed suddenly to get out of the way because it seemed like they were coming right at me they were getting louder and louder. as i sat up i 'heard' the footsteps run past and then didnt hear them any more. it did scare me for a moment because it was strange like they were in the air but then gave it to God and went off to sleep but it was so strange.

i share this here only because i need to share this i suppose and weird things are shared here and it puzzled me.
Did it sound like they were in the ceiling cavity?
"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue May 08, 2012 9:02 am

Not to get too Sci Fi but it seemed like it was in a different dimension, not in the ceiling.

It's okay I'm not bothered by the experience, it may even have been because I was unwell.

It certainly seemed very real at the time.
God is bigger and stronger and looks after me so it's all good.