horrible dream

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

angelinsoul

horrible dream

Post by angelinsoul » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Okay I will start out that I have had dreams of demonic attacks that I managed to beat off with prayer...but this one really bothers me.

I am home and sick with the flu and my dad died less than a month ago and I was up all night and began to cry because I really miss him....his smell, his voice, the feel of his hug and kiss...well I began to worry too cus I am not 100% sure he was a believer....though a comforting act did happen after his death (everyone forgot to get my lil niece something for looking a tooth and yet none of us did it, $3 and a heart pendant appeared under her pillow and my dad was a trinkets kind of guy and he really loved my niece...so maybe god granted a final wish or act...I dunno).......anyway in my depression I started to wish I would at least dream of him so I could enjoy him even if just in a dream....feel his warm hug and his soft loving greeting of the man who loved me so much.......well I guess careful what I desire....I dozed off and in my dream i was back at my moms and her and my sister were at the table talking like usual with dad...though I knew dad was supposed to be dead. but he seemed so alive and happy, sqid something about a second chance and I wanted to believe but I was cautious. I moved to the living room and it was weird cus it was a cross between my moms livingroom and my grandparents living room (note:my grandpa kept seeing an image of my grandma saying she was lonely and needed him to join her after she died....he moved in with us and died soon after).....well I prayed in the livingroom that I want to believe but let me know for sure....my "daddy" came in to talk to me and was saying all the right things but something in his eyes seemed wrong.....like a snake looking at a mouse......I leaned forward and felt someone say believe what you feel. so I pressed my hands to the sides of his face while crying....I then looked at him and said you are not him....you are not daddy!....it let out a protest and more things my dad would have said if I had accidentally done this..mmi just started yelling the lords prayer and my sister and mom stood by in stunned silence as dad demon started to melt...the words became more of a growl and I focused only on my hands and not the horror I was fighting....red and black tenticles that resembled snake tongues tried to wrap around me but could not, it was like sqlt to a slug...it hurt it!.....I managed to shove the creatures remained in a jar and knew I needed to burn them....I went out back....which was my grandpa back yard and fell into a giant hole....I was clinging to the edge when my hubby climbed down into the hole helped boost me up and out....I told him he was stupid for risking his life to save me, though I would do the same....I then realised I couldn't find the jar anywhere...and I still needed to burn the remains.......worst yet...I was the only one that recalled the dad demon ever being there!
~the past with one hand pushes you forward and with the other holds you back~

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 am

hi angelinsoul

that sounds quite a disturbing dream
i dont have an interpretation of it or any wise words unfortunately but i do hope you've been able to process it and work it through with God to find some peace about the dream.

also hope you havent had any other bad dreams!

sg

turgh

Post by turgh » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:51 pm

I can certainly see why you feel about it the way you do.

Every time I thought of the dream, I would replace it with Scripture that is encouraging to you.

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:03 pm

THE PEACE OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALWAYS,AMEN..I HAD A DREAM OF FALLING IN A PIT MANY YEARS AGO AND MY SISTER IN LAW AND MOTHER ,WHERE PULLING ME DOWN, HIS SISTER IS ALIVE BUT HIS MOTHER DIED, AFTER I HAD THE DREAM THEY DID ME SO MUCH EVIL AND ABUSED ME EMOTIONALLY AND VERBALLY, HE NEVER SAID A WORD IN MY DEFENSE, I DON'T LOVE HIM FOR SOME YEARS, THEY WERE ALL SINNERS AND DID MUCH EVIL, HE THROUGH ME HAS COME TO BE SAVED, STILL I HAVE DOUBTS, ABOUT HIS SALVATION, WHAT I WANT TO SHARE IS THAT THROUGH MY MARRIAGE I HAD TERRIBLE DREAMS AND I WOULD SCREAM FOR HIM TO HELP ME BUT HE NEVER DID, AND IT IS REAL THAT HE WAS A LIER AND CHEATED , BUT YOU HAD YOUR HUSBAND RESCUE YOU, THAT SHOULD MEAN SOMETHING, YOU ARE NOT ALONE AS I WAS, WHAT A WONDERFUL REVELATION, HE MUST LOVE YOU MUCH, THE REST OF THE DREAMS JUST LEAVE IT AT THE CROSS AND LET THE 'LORD JESUS ' DEAL WITH IT, AND BE AT PEACE,PRAY FOR THE DEAD TO LEAVE YOU IN PEACE, I USED TO DREAM OF MY MOTHER, THAN I HEARD SOMETHINGS SHE WRONGED ME AND I HAVE COMMANDED HER NEVER TO COME AGAIN, I WAN TO BE FREE OF THE DEAD, AND I PRAYED THE LORD TO SET ME FREE AND NEVER TO HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THEM..THE LORD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE IN 'JESUS CHRIST THE LORD'',I PRAY, LOVE L... :wave: :wave: :wave:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:46 am

hello. I pray that God has given you peace and that this dream is over. If it is not and you find yourself in the dream again just ask the Lord to rain down fire from heaven and consume the hole and everything that hides in it. and then have Him fill the hole in so that nothing can hide in it again.
My question would be since you had used the name Daddy how old are you and how old were you in the dream?
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand