Hearing daughters voice

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:58 am

michel67
i will pm you with more details.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:59 am

Hi Michel,

You are really travelling well, you are talking, and that is the most important thing, when we are given something to think about and it bring things to our attention.

Most believers have negativity in them. We just don’t realise at time the damage we can do to ourself, just by spoken words that are basically “idle words”.

Yes Michel, anger, and frustration that come from being offended or hurt are the feelings that produce many: thoughts; ideas; concepts; and reasonings, which the produce some form of understanding and knowledge why we feel this way. Sadly, our enemy always seems to be there whispering in our ears producing a form of negativity, unknowingly.

If we allow these feelings within our “soul” then we are tossed to and fro like a wave on a sea, and we then become “double-minded”. And this is how we begin to split our personality and become a number of people within one body.

In HIS Word HE speaks about “anger without a cause”, but sadly some of the perverted versions of HIS Word have deleted those words “without a cause”, and by doing that it makes any form of “anger” a sin, which is FALSE teaching.

We all become angry when there is “a cause”, but this reference doesn’t allow us to remain angry. Immediately when someone hurts or offends us we need to take hold and STAND and WITHSTAND, being sober and vigilant and take that weapons away from the enemy, because HIS Word says that no weapon formed against us will prosper. And that is so, when we immediately forgive the person for the offence and hurt that they “CAUSED”. If we don’t do that immediately, then we need to do soon after when we take it to our Lord. And if we ignore the Holy Spirit, then that anger will fester and cause multiple feelings that then can manifest into all sorts of thoughts, ideas, concepts and reasoning that the enemy will belt you with as our carnal mind, the brain, becomes a battleground.

You see Michel, that if you confess your feelings to our Lord and ask HIS forgiveness and we forgive that person immediately, Satan and his forces haven’t any hold on us.

Yes, when we shut our feeling up and inside we are also shutting other people out. Are your aunty and uncle still alive? Whether alive or dead you can pray asking our Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you for allowing yourself to become depressed, and also ask HIM for HIS forgiveness for your rebellion toward your aunt and uncle, even though it was so long ago. Tell HIM that you are sorry for not sharing your feeling with your aunt and uncle, and ask HIM to take your confession to your aunt and uncle to ask for your forgiveness for not listening to them, and to tell them that you love them. Have you ever told your aunt and uncle that you love them?

All these bad points of the past can be still solved by the present, just by simple prayers one at a time to our Lord confessing, repenting, forgiving and loving. It’s a simple four-way process that many just seem to let go believing that if you think it then HE will hear you. Michel, all these things need to be taken to our Lord Jesus Christ, verbally, and aloud to our Lord Jesus Christ.

It’s amazing the freedom you see on other people’s face when they begin praying a simple for one at a time for every individual that they had hurt and offended and those who had hurt and offended them. Spoken words in the Bible can be good or bad. We can take back those words by prayer.

Again when you feel bad and to blame, take these feeling now to our Lord by just praying out aloud to HIM and saying that you are sorry for feeling this way when you were young, and you repent those feelings and ask HIS forgiveness and then forgive yourself and love yourself.

Michel, being delivered and set free is a simple action by setting your heart free, which is our spiritual mind. And when we pray from our heart HE will hear us.

Well any form of hard feelings toward another is basically a form of hatred. If you dislike them, then it’s much the same, because HE said that we are to forgive one another and love one another. I’ve had many heavy attacks from the enemy through people, and we need to remember that we are not fighting against flesh and blood but against the powers of darkness that are controlling those people who hurt and offend us.

We may react immediately when something happens, and at time we feel like we could throw our hands around their neck and squeeze or give them a slap across their face, or punch them. But, that is the worldly way, and we are HIS servants, so we turn the other cheek after it happened speak to our spiritual mind, our heart, and say to that person that you forgiven them for their outburst or whatever the incident.

Immediate action will take any legal right away from the enemy. And all those past incidents can also be taken away from the enemy through simple prayer, verbally and aloud to our Lord Jesus Christ through confession, repentance, forgiveness, and love.

Well please share with me about this other person who you are trying to get over, you can PM me if you wish. But, the best way to get over this person is through confession and repentance of your feelings, and forgiving them. I know that it’s hard when these feelings of our can come from some form of serious trauma or abuse that can be forgiven, but is hard to forget. Forgetting is a thing that will become easier as you work through all those things that are still holding you back.

You need to realise “hard feelings” is anger, bitterness, resentfulness, and hatred!

Michel, pray this prayer now, but before doing so read the words and get them into your heart before you pray them, this is the beginning of your healing:

Heavenly Father, I come to YOU, through our Lord Jesus Christ. I thank YOU Lord for being here for me at a time of need of freedom from my past feelings. I have said that I have forgiven my mother, and I now ask you to forgive me for thinking these things whether my mother had taken her life, or it was an accident, or my father had anything to do with it. What ever happened Lord you were in control of my life and I now am sorry for feeling this way today, and thinking of these things that are not of YOU.

I confess and repent my feelings and forgive all who may have been involved in my mother’s death. I ask YOU, Lord, to bring their names to me right now, so that I can verbally forgive them. (WAIT and listen to Holy Spirit, and then speak those names that come to mind immediately---no debate!)

I forgive and love my mother and father, and I ask YOU, Lord Jesus Christ, to heal me now in Jesus’ Name.

Satan I tell you to get in Jesus’ Name, as you no longer have any power over me.

That’s great that those three golden words are part of you.

Pray is important when it is prayed from the heart, verbally and aloud to HIM so that all can hear, that is the Satan and his forces.

Did you pray the Ouija board renunciation prayer?

You going along very well Michel!

Blessings

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:07 am

Hi Michel,

Your responded to Nautical999's comments, as shown below:

But i dont know , or i had never thought of my mothers death as being traumatic to me, maybe it was, maybe it woudl be for anyone, it just happened, she was there and then gone. I dont think it still hurts so bad, i dont feel it does, if it seems like it does because i brought her up then maybe i shouldnt have brought it up . I was just discussing hearing the voice and maybe i shouldnt have . It just seems it goes from one thing to another and then another and goes on . And i dont understand how any part or parts are not together on any single thing and how they may be divided against each other, But i will do what i need to do and should do, i will do what ever i need to to help and listen to the Holy Spirit to lead me to do what is needed.

I can say from my own experience, because I had a terrible childhood that caused me to shut much deep down within me, and as I began to work through my inner healing, HE began to show me many things of my childhood that I remember way back to when I was three years of age.

I have forgiven my mother and love her dearly, but even at the age of 74 I still have this heaviness upon my heart of thinks that were done to me when I was a child. But, the main thing is that we can't forget completely, but we know that we have forgiven them and love them from our heart. There are many layers wrapped around our heart and we have to removed one layer at a time.

The Holy Spirit will help you to unwrap those layers! Praise our Lord! :clapping:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:38 am

Elijah2 wrote:Hi Michel,

You are really travelling well, you are talking, and that is the most important thing, when we are given something to think about and it bring things to our attention.

Most believers have negativity in them. We just don’t realise at time the damage we can do to ourself, just by spoken words that are basically “idle words”.

Yes Michel, anger, and frustration that come from being offended or hurt are the feelings that produce many: thoughts; ideas; concepts; and reasonings, which the produce some form of understanding and knowledge why we feel this way. Sadly, our enemy always seems to be there whispering in our ears producing a form of negativity, unknowingly.

If we allow these feelings within our “soul” then we are tossed to and fro like a wave on a sea, and we then become “double-minded”. And this is how we begin to split our personality and become a number of people within one body.

In HIS Word HE speaks about “anger without a cause”, but sadly some of the perverted versions of HIS Word have deleted those words “without a cause”, and by doing that it makes any form of “anger” a sin, which is FALSE teaching.

We all become angry when there is “a cause”, but this reference doesn’t allow us to remain angry. Immediately when someone hurts or offends us we need to take hold and STAND and WITHSTAND, being sober and vigilant and take that weapons away from the enemy, because HIS Word says that no weapon formed against us will prosper. And that is so, when we immediately forgive the person for the offence and hurt that they “CAUSED”. If we don’t do that immediately, then we need to do soon after when we take it to our Lord. And if we ignore the Holy Spirit, then that anger will fester and cause multiple feelings that then can manifest into all sorts of thoughts, ideas, concepts and reasoning that the enemy will belt you with as our carnal mind, the brain, becomes a battleground.

You see Michel, that if you confess your feelings to our Lord and ask HIS forgiveness and we forgive that person immediately, Satan and his forces haven’t any hold on us.

Yes, when we shut our feeling up and inside we are also shutting other people out. Are your aunty and uncle still alive? Whether alive or dead you can pray asking our Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you for allowing yourself to become depressed, and also ask HIM for HIS forgiveness for your rebellion toward your aunt and uncle, even though it was so long ago. Tell HIM that you are sorry for not sharing your feeling with your aunt and uncle, and ask HIM to take your confession to your aunt and uncle to ask for your forgiveness for not listening to them, and to tell them that you love them. Have you ever told your aunt and uncle that you love them?

All these bad points of the past can be still solved by the present, just by simple prayers one at a time to our Lord confessing, repenting, forgiving and loving. It’s a simple four-way process that many just seem to let go believing that if you think it then HE will hear you. Michel, all these things need to be taken to our Lord Jesus Christ, verbally, and aloud to our Lord Jesus Christ.

It’s amazing the freedom you see on other people’s face when they begin praying a simple for one at a time for every individual that they had hurt and offended and those who had hurt and offended them. Spoken words in the Bible can be good or bad. We can take back those words by prayer.

Again when you feel bad and to blame, take these feeling now to our Lord by just praying out aloud to HIM and saying that you are sorry for feeling this way when you were young, and you repent those feelings and ask HIS forgiveness and then forgive yourself and love yourself.

Michel, being delivered and set free is a simple action by setting your heart free, which is our spiritual mind. And when we pray from our heart HE will hear us.

Well any form of hard feelings toward another is basically a form of hatred. If you dislike them, then it’s much the same, because HE said that we are to forgive one another and love one another. I’ve had many heavy attacks from the enemy through people, and we need to remember that we are not fighting against flesh and blood but against the powers of darkness that are controlling those people who hurt and offend us.

We may react immediately when something happens, and at time we feel like we could throw our hands around their neck and squeeze or give them a slap across their face, or punch them. But, that is the worldly way, and we are HIS servants, so we turn the other cheek after it happened speak to our spiritual mind, our heart, and say to that person that you forgiven them for their outburst or whatever the incident.

Immediate action will take any legal right away from the enemy. And all those past incidents can also be taken away from the enemy through simple prayer, verbally and aloud to our Lord Jesus Christ through confession, repentance, forgiveness, and love.

Well please share with me about this other person who you are trying to get over, you can PM me if you wish. But, the best way to get over this person is through confession and repentance of your feelings, and forgiving them. I know that it’s hard when these feelings of our can come from some form of serious trauma or abuse that can be forgiven, but is hard to forget. Forgetting is a thing that will become easier as you work through all those things that are still holding you back.

You need to realise “hard feelings” is anger, bitterness, resentfulness, and hatred!

Michel, pray this prayer now, but before doing so read the words and get them into your heart before you pray them, this is the beginning of your healing:

Heavenly Father, I come to YOU, through our Lord Jesus Christ. I thank YOU Lord for being here for me at a time of need of freedom from my past feelings. I have said that I have forgiven my mother, and I now ask you to forgive me for thinking these things whether my mother had taken her life, or it was an accident, or my father had anything to do with it. What ever happened Lord you were in control of my life and I now am sorry for feeling this way today, and thinking of these things that are not of YOU.

I confess and repent my feelings and forgive all who may have been involved in my mother’s death. I ask YOU, Lord, to bring their names to me right now, so that I can verbally forgive them. (WAIT and listen to Holy Spirit, and then speak those names that come to mind immediately---no debate!)

I forgive and love my mother and father, and I ask YOU, Lord Jesus Christ, to heal me now in Jesus’ Name.

Satan I tell you to get in Jesus’ Name, as you no longer have any power over me.

That’s great that those three golden words are part of you.

Pray is important when it is prayed from the heart, verbally and aloud to HIM so that all can hear, that is the Satan and his forces.

Did you pray the Ouija board renunciation prayer?

You going along very well Michel!

Blessings

yes i understand the anger well, as well as the feelings of resentment and bitterness,, the anger wuold come on suddenly without me thinking about it, i would break things and throw things in my home and have even written on my wall, without most times realizing it, but it has slowed down somewhat from what it was.. given the right situation it will come on as i have discovered what seems to trigger it...

and yes, my aunt and uncle are still alive, though i dont see them or talk to them anymore, its a complex situation, six months after i moved in with them my uncle began molesting me, and continued as i stayed with them until i graduated from high school. i had never told anyone in the home about it nor my aunt or my dad , i stayed with them because i felt i had no other place to go , its where my dad took me and wanted me to be, and i felt like a orphan anyways..... my aunt knows i love them and i know they love me , if i ever needed my aunt she would be here for me... we were close before i moved in with them and while i lived with them, i was like thier middle child... i talked to my aunt a couple years ago on the phone and whenever we talk she says she loves me before we hang up and i likewise.... their son who is a year and half older than me tried to rape me a couple times when i was bout 16 and he wss 17 or so and one night after he went to bible study at church and came home and apologized to me saying it was the devil making him do it...

i dont know if im doing good or not , some times talking is easy and sometimes not, i usually find it easy to talk in writing, and always have, but thank you ..... it will work out and be alright....

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:33 am

Michel, the anger comes on because there is so much still deep down in your heart and soul. I was a very angry person myself, and until I was able to establish why I was angry I couldn’t really do much about it. But, when I began to confess, repent, forgive, and love those people who had caused me that insecurity, I was then able to rise up and conquer and overcome the control that those people were still having on me.

You see Michel, until we forgive those people of their wrong against us, we will be angry. And because of our anger, and HIS Word says not to let the sun set on anger, we need to confess and repent our anger straight away before going to bed. Do you understand that?

When we write on walls, and throw and break things is because we have allowed ourselves to become trapped in the “fowler’s snare”, and we can release ourself from that “snare” by confession and repentance and then forgiveness. Loving someone that hurts us can come later, but those first three things are so important to our freedom.

Can you share what you discovered that triggers your anger when you lash out against the world?

Yes, that is hard when you have a relation sexually abusing them. We experienced that with my granddaughter who was being molested by her stepfather. As we had a good relationship with her, she shared it with my wife, and we then took the necessary actions through the police. Naturally, the marriage broke up, and sadly my granddaughter is still suffering the trauma of it all. She isn’t “born again”.

So, where do you stand in relation to being “born again”?

Naturally, our Lord Jesus Christ would like you to forgive your uncle, and I know that may be hard, but the thing that makes it hard for you, is that, you holding onto that trauma, which makes you feel guilty. I gather from past postings that your father may not be approachable on this subject. How many years ago did this happen, if you don’t mind sharing?

Yes, it’s a great thing when we speak the words: “I love you!” And that’s great that your aunt is there for you if needed.

Well, the most important thing is that your cousin did try to rape you, and he did apologise, but he used an excuse for his actions. The most important thing is that did you say to him that you forgive him? He needs to confess and repent his sin, because his action will still be taken into account with our Lord.

My dear Michel, you talk away as I have big shoulder and love talking to you. I have always found that writing down our feelings is one of the best medicines for inner healing.

I wrote for 2 ½ years, when I was on my quest for freedom, and that is another reason why I like writing, praying that I can help others to overcome and conquer those things that are stopping them from their true freedom in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessings.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:13 pm

tha anger isnt as bad as it was or used to be.. but i understand.. i forgive most everyone who may have caused me hurt , i dont feel i have any unforgiveness inside.... i think forgiveness is somthing that isnt hard or difficult for me ..

i had felt the anger, cutting, taking out on myself and throwing and breaking comes on from stressful events, situations, i dont know how to handle it or deal with it and then the anger comes on like a grenade or the pot blows off and all the steam comes out...

i was born again when i was around 6 years old, my father sat on his bed with me and talked to me about it, then our family was going to church on sundays, my parents stopped going and i continued going for awhile while the church bus would pick me up at my house.. i was baptisized at 12 years old and while i lived with my aunt and uncle church was a priority , we went every sunday, wednesdays, and all the time...

My father would have been unapproachable about the whole thing with my uncle, i would have been afraid he would have tried to shoot him or something so never said anything,, my father died in 1991 and i wanted to tell him prior to him dying but couldnt, he was having his own difficulites with being sick... maybe i would have gotten blamed for it anyways, but it could have been much worse, i could have gotten pregnant by either my uncle or cousin and it would have seemed i was being promiscous and was with another boy... this happened about 30 years ago,,, i dont think it really bothers me still, i dont think about it all the time, and i do forgive my uncle, i had forgiven him, i dont like him, and dont like to be around him, all i see is pride, and arrogance when i see him and one of my aunts siad the same thing about him,, i dont want to have him around in my life especially now that i have a daughter .....

anyways, even if i mention this and discuss it , its just something and things that happened, i do forgive all and had, and it doesnt bother me, i can still talk about it and it doesnt lay on my shoulders, i dont think i still hold any thing or any pain or hurt from it, we will still always remember things in our life, it was things that happened to us and was a part of us....

thanks for listening and talking with me Elijah, it is nice to talk with you as well..

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:50 pm

It’s great talking to you Michel. And it’s like talking to my daughter, as my daughter had many things in her life that she needed to work through.

That’s great to hear that your anger isn’t as bad as it use to be, but do remember my dear sister, that you are NOT bad.

Well after talking with you I can see that there is no unforgiveness, but you still need to be aware of this, and if anything that should come to mind at anytime, take the necessary action immediately, by confessing, repenting and forgiving whatever the situation was at that time that had come to your mid. But, the most important things are not to blame yourself for these things and issues, and most of all forgive yourself.

Would you like to share those times when you feel stressful, and we both maybe able to work it out and find what is causing you to feel this way. I know what’s it like because I use to be like that when things aren’t going right.

Once I found the root cause of my explosive anger I was able to conquer it and overcome it, and that was accomplished through me confessing my anger and my feelings for feeling that way, and then repent of it, and forgive anyone who may be the reason for me feeling stressed out and angry.

Over time that anger reduces considerable, and finally you find that the only anger you express is when call yourself stupid for allowing it to happen. And then you no longer will call yourself stupid.

It all takes time Michel, so what about we try to work through the anger side of things and see where it will lead us and accomplish at the same time.

But, my dear sister, we still need our Lord Jesus Christ in your life and you will benefit greatly from HIS touch.

Could you answer a few questions for me?

(1) Do you believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is God?

(2) Do you believe that our Lord Jesus Christ died on the “Cross” for our sins?

(3) Do you believe that our Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead, and is now sitting on the right hand side of our Heavenly Father in heaven?

Now if your answers are “YES”, can I ask you to pray these prayers verbally and aloud to our Heavenly Father? Can you do that Michel?

This prayer is for anger:

Heavenly Father, I come to You through our Lord Jesus Christ, where my life seems so unjust, so unfair, through rejection; offence; deep hurts; embarrassments; abuse; trauma; wounds in the spirit; anger, and bitterness, which are almost more that I can bear. I now ask You, Lord Jesus Christ, please help me to let go of all my anger, bitterness, indignation, and wrath through my passion, rage, and bad temper; and my resentment through my anger and animosity toward (if any name of person, or event comes to mind speak the name or names) I now confess these sins, and repent these sins, in Jesus’ Name.

Lord Jesus Christ, You bind and heal the broken-hearted, and I received Your anointing that destroys all yoke of spiritual and physical bondage. I ask you Lord, for my emotional healing that is destroying my faith in myself, and only by Your grace, Lord, I am able to keep going and stand firm against Satan and his forces until this process is complete, in Jesus’ Name.

Lord Jesus Christ I choose to forgive all those who have wronged me causing me to be angry and bitter toward them. My purpose of life is to live a life of love and forgiveness that I haven’t shown to those people around me, and those who have wronged me. You have forgiven me, Lord Jesus Christ, and I now forgive them, in Jesus’ Name.

I asked you Lord to rid me of all anger, bitterness, rage, brawling and slander along with every form of malice that has impregnated my “soul”, and has settled upon my heart. I desire Lord, to be good, kind, compassionate and loving to others, forgiving them, just as You did Lord, when you forgave me, in Jesus’ Name.

With Your help, Lord, I make every effort to live in peace with all people and to be holy, for I know that without holiness no one will see You, Lord. My purpose Lord, is to see to it that I do not miss Your Grace and Love, and that no sun will ever set on anger ever again, nor allow any “root of bitterness” to grow up within me to cause trouble and to defile others and myself, in Jesus’ Name.

Thank You, Heavenly Father, as You watch over me to perform what is written in Your Word, and that Your Precious Son has set me free, I declare now that I have overcomed and conquered anger, bitterness, and resentment by the Blood of the Lamb, and by the word of my testimony, in Jesus’ Name.

Satan, I now cut off all power from you and your forces by the power of our Almighty God, our Lord Jesus Christ through His Blood, and I tell you and your forces to get in Jesus’ Name.

Wow, how did that feel to pray that prayer?

Well that’s great to hear that you are “born again”, but where do you stand with our Lord Jesus Christ now?

Would you like to reaffirm your status with our Lord Jesus Christ?

You can do so by praying this prayer:

Heavenly Father, I come to You through our Lord Jesus Christ.

I admit that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness.

I believe that Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins and I want to turn away from my sins and start following Him.

I now invite You, our Lord Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life.

I want to trust You as my King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Saviour and the Master of my life and there is no other master in my life but YOU, our Lord Jesus Christ.

I acknowledge that our Lord Jesus Christ who is our Almighty God; was born of a virgin; came to earth in the flesh; died on the cross; arose from the grave three days later; and now sits at the right hand of His Father, our Heavenly Father.

I now confirm that You, our Lord Jesus Christ that You are my King, Lord, Saviour, Master and my Almighty God.

I pray this in Jesus’ Name. (AMEN)

Yes, I guess your father would have been unapproachable, you have carried this burden too long Michel, and it’s now time to hand it all over to our Lord Jesus Christ. Yes, you have a real compassionate heart Michel, and you thought that out really well in regards to your dad, and I suppose with what you would think others would think of you. You are a brave person, and I am proud to be talking to you. If my arms were long enough, I would give you one great big hug in love. Bless you, my dear sister.

We will cover this later on, but the most important thing is your anger, and by praying that prayers above I believe we are starting at the right place right now. These prayers are very important to you and me.

Yes, we do forgive people, and they are not nice people, and you don’t want to be around them. You be nice to them and accept them for what they are, but one of these best ways of removing those feelings is to pray for them daily, asking HIM to take their pride and arrogance away from them. You keep praying that prayer, and I am sure it your prayer will be answered, and possibly your uncle may confess, repent and ask you for forgiveness.

Yes, we do remember our past life. I was in the Army for a long time, and I remember things, but I don’t allow those things to keep me in prison. Even though my emotions my overcome me at times when I remember things, but I overcome and conquer them, because we need to realise Michel that here we are talking to each other, and you are patient as we work through these issues.

You have been blessed with a daughter, and how do you both get on?

Love in Christ my dear sister, and many blessings.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:51 am

Hi Elijah

I may not be bad but i feel bad some times, feel like i am a bad person or was a bad person...
the times i feel stressful? Its hard to say and i cant reallly say, its just things that probably dont matter and are unecessary in getting upset, when my kids are fighting and someone gets hurt, or something happens in our home or affects us and i feel its my fault and im to blame and i cant control the situation, i had just learned this is how i deal with it, by picking something up and throwing or breaking, or taking out on myself without thinking about it..... i really cant say about some of the times ive let the anger get me so upset, but i feel i am to blame because its something my kids have picked up over the years of growing up and watching me get upset and how i react and act on it, and now at times when they get upset they do the same thing, wanting to tear things up and throw things, , i have 3 kids, two boys 19 and 15 and my daughter is 9.. my daughter actually had a fit today and was hitting her hands on the wall and upset and i hate to see the kids react and act that way , i know if i had been able to control the anger better while they were growing up they wouldnt have seen me do that and feel thats how you deal with anger... when i get that upset with the anger afterwards i do feel ashamed, worthless, that i am a terible person ....

I do want HIs touch, and Him to touch me and take all of this away and make it better, and yes, all 3 questions i would answer Yes to... i know i still need Him and i do have HIm, He is in my life despite issues, and spiritual, emotional, or whatever issues.. i still fight each day with my battles and He has always carried me through them , over the years, and i know He will, some times its tough but i always have cried out to HIm and talk to Him as much as i can and am able,, i felt close to Him since a child and knew He was there, though i dont know why i would start seeing the other things, spirits , and sensing them as a child and why they came...

I dont know why i brought the other things up, i dont hurt over them and think about them, i dont think they run my life , and hold me down,, i just was asking about the voices which maybe bothered me and some times they get alittle overbearing,, i guess things started out in childhood and just seemed to contine on over the years and then things get piled up, i dont feel right, or like i am right, or have a right to be talking about these things, that i maybe shouldnt be, ,, i am no one special, not that important and everyone has issues , difficulties and problems in life,,,, but i know they need to know and need to have God in their life to help them and for HIm to be in their life... i guess ever since my mother died and my father sent me away to live with relatives i felt i was a orphan, nothing important, tossed aside and away and something that no one really wanted, a rag doll tossed in the corner.. but its okay because i know im Gods child and thats all that matters....

so sorry if i talked too much or say too much.. i really shouldnt have, and i do appreciate you talking and sharing .. i have talked with counselors, a psychologist, and pastors but no one really had a right answer and knew what to say or do.. then i came here and found what i needed and i am finally getting help and the right help, people who know what to say, to do and with God and i am able to open up and open my heart up and wounds up and let them start healing ,, things do take awhile but its been alot of years for me with all of this and holding things inside so it will be okay...

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:54 am

Hi Michel,

This is great talking to you.

Now, I don’t believe your are bad, and if I can feel that then why do you feel that way about yourself? Would you like to share with me those times that you believe you did bad things, because I don’t reckon you are bad?

Well, I use to go into a “panic mode” many times when one of my kids would get hurt, but if it was someone else I would be okay and help accordingly. I was trained in these situations in the Army, but when it’s someone close—it happens!

Now, when kids are fighting, instead of getting upset, ask them to stop, and if they won’t, then remove yourself from the scene. Yes, these days it is hard to be in control when young ones are involved, because young males seem to believe that they know it all. And as sad as it is when you have two boys at those ages, I guess there would many disagreements. You do have a handful of concerns. Do your two boys fight a lot?

If your 8-year old were hitting her hands on the wall, it is usually and indication that she maybe frustrated. Was she frustrated at the time?

Yes, we parent do give our children a lesson in how not to behave. So, what can you do to stop these learning modes that your children are seeing? At the time of any incident, could you call out to our Lord Jesus Christ to give you the strength to overcome and conquer your feeling?

I forgot to ask you, are you taking any form of medication?

Michel, you are not to blame for what is going on around, it’s just don’t you are not sure how to respond to these things. Are you able to get into reading some books on how to overcome and conquer anger and other things that make you lash out toward yourself. You need to stop punishing yourself.

Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you and sees you as one of HIS children, and all HE wants to do is to wrap HIS arms around you and give you a great big hug.

Are you able to communicate with your children?

When you have those bouts of anger, Michel, please try to confess your anger immediately to our Lord Jesus Christ, as I had said earlier that Scripture says NOT to let the sun set on anger. If you do this, then it will become part of your life, and the more you do it, the more you will be set free from it. Then you will not be ashamed of yourself, and feel a worthless and terrible person, because when you pray a prayer of confession, repentance, and forgiveness, HE forgives you, and you are a righteous person, NOT a worthless person.

Did you pray those prayers I sent you in my last posting? Please pray them!

Have you prayed the prayer I sent you about renouncing the Ouija board? It’s very important to pray these prayers again from you heart.

I went through the same experiences as you did from touching the Ouija board, but after continual pray of renunciation I then was set free and those spirits stop harassing me.

It’s good to talk about those things that the Holy Spirit brings to mind when we are sharing with another person. It helps us to get rid of that stuff, and the more we talk about the more it seems to disappear.

Yes, my dear sister, we all have issues, difficulties and problems, and I am the same as you, so don’t think you are alone. But, I am able to overcome and conquer these issues, because of my faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, and through HIS love and grace.

As I had said earlier that you felt abandoned when your mother died and your father sent you away, and if you still feel this abandonment then you still need to pray those prayers I sent to you and keep praying those prayers until you begin to feel great within your heart. Your mind, the brain, is a battleground for you.

Gee that’s great news Michel, because you can talk away to me as much as you like because I want to know you and to help you, because I’ve been there to, and I know where you are coming from.

As we begin to unwrap all those layers that are wrapped around your heart, you will begin to feel like the person you have always wanted to be. Keep talking my dear sister, keep talking and our Lord Jesus Christ is hearing all.

All my love in Christ and many blessings to you and your children!

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:00 pm

thanks - it will be alright.....

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:11 pm

That’s great to hear about your boys, I was assuming that they fight a lot and that is what has some affect on your feelings. Yep, kids fight over many things. How do your kids get on with each other? Do they look after each other and communicate well?

When you daughter decides to what we call in Aussie land: “spit the dummy”; when you say “NO”, then take her aside and explain to her your reason for not agreeing with her request. Did you know that our Heavenly Father does the same to us, but sadly we miss HIS advice through the Holy Spirit? I fail HIM many times myself, after all Michel we are human!

Sometimes, another way to is allow them time in there room, that is, not hauling them off to there room, and slamming the door behind them, but give them a minute for each year of age, such as nine minutes for your daughter, and explain to them that you would like them to think about what you explained to them. And after nine minutes, open the door so they can come out when they are good and ready. Normally, they will come out and say: “Sorry mummy!”

Now if this doesn’t happen the first time, then just let it go, because I am sure HE will speak to her. Then the next time do it again, and again, but always remember to pray for your daughter asking HIM to comfort her in her time of reconciliation, because that is what’s all about. You start praying for your children on all incidents and situations and you will begin to notice a change. It sometimes takes awhile, but at the same time, you will also heal.

You explained a process that you know that it works by being calm when your daughter “spit her dummy”, and by you staying calm, then the environment that has been caused around by the “powers of darkness” will be destroyed. By prayer, and being sober and vigilant you will be able to overcome and conquer THEM through the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.

That’s great about no medication and such worldly counselling. Sadly, they don’t understand the spiritual aspect and being a believer if you hear the voice of God you would be diagnosed as delusional and paranoid.

That’s great that you trust HIM, and that HE is helping you, but it’s now time for you to trust yourself as well and try to take from your “spoken words”, such as “I don’t know!”

Could I ask you as we share with each other, if you could speak HIS Name, maybe the same as I do when I refer to HIM, as our Lord Jesus Christ? We need to be aware that we need to be very conscious of HIM in all what we speak and give HIM the glory and praise for HIS healing. That is why I highlight HIM all the time, and sometime I call HIM my Yeshua haMashiach, which is Hebrew for Lord Jesus Christ.

Bless you Michel and all our love, in HIS WONDERFUL NAME.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:00 am

i understand,,, i guess i am in a mood tonight, or one of my moods,,

i did have another one of my nightmares last night as well, i have them every now and then and last night my daughter was hitting me waking me up saying i was screaming out , i remember bits of me screaming but dont remember why....

thanks again....

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:05 am

When you go to bed at night, do you consume wrong food or drink coffee?

winning souls

this is a familiar spirit

Post by winning souls » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Dear friend , this is a familiar spirit(demon) that you are dealing with. Dont ignor it(thinking it will go away) , bind that demon and cast it out . Hosea 4:6 My peopl are destroyed for lack of knowledge :because thou hast rejected knowledge , I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God , I will also forget thy children. Dont be ignorant to satan and his demons. Jesus gave us power (authority) over satan and his demons. So , if you need help with this , i would like to help you. I know the names of these demons you have mention . So , this should go smooth. :razz:
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:17 am

winning souls, familiar spirit, yes, i saw many of them when i was a chld, they would show themselves to me and make themselves known, i still remember the little girl and boy standing in my doorway to my room one night looking at me,, as i grew older and after my mothers death i no longer saw them as familiar spirits, they did not show themselves in any form , though i hear them and see them in my dreams at night when i sleep,,, i dont ignore it, and hadnt ignored it, i knew and had known it was something and sought advice, help, for over the past 10 years talking with pastors, my pastors, and nothing was ever mentioned or discussed about any of this , spirits, demons, deliverance, etc.. they are the ones who ignored it and still do... i continued seeking for assistance and help , not giving up ....
i am getting assistance now and help - thanks