Hearing daughters voice

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Hearing daughters voice

Post by michel67 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:58 am

twice today i have heard my daughters voice calling me, once while at work, she was with me, but about 25 or 30 feet away in another room, and then again this evening but i was inside and she was outside.. neither time i dont believe she was actually calling me herself and not sure why ive been hearing it.. :? i think im just really stressed and tired ...

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:59 am

Hi Michel, sometime when we hear such voices, we are actually thinking of that person. It's just a spiritual connection that we are not able to explain. I can remember one day many years ago, I was sitting in our kitchen at home and I said to my mother: "Edna is coming!" And then a few mintues later Edna walked through the door. Don't allow these incident cause you any confusion, just put them off as another gentle experience. Possibly your daughter was thinking of you at the same time as you were thinking of her.

Blessings.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:31 am

thanks Elijah, im not going to let it confuse me, or think about it ,, ive heard it a few times before a few years ago and didnt put much thought into it,,, i may just be alittle sensitive at this time of year, however sensitive is termed, my mother died on the 27th or 28th of this month 32 years ago, not sure of the exate date due to being a kid at the time , but i still have the obituary dating the 29th...

thanks for answering

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:37 am

michel67 wrote:thanks Elijah, im not going to let it confuse me, or think about it ,, ive heard it a few times before a few years ago and didnt put much thought into it,,, i may just be alittle sensitive at this time of year, however sensitive is termed, my mother died on the 27th or 28th of this month 32 years ago, not sure of the exate date due to being a kid at the time , but i still have the obituary dating the 29th...

thanks for answering
No problems Michel, we are all sensitive to times of sadness and trauma, and it's always good to be able to talk about it. I miss my parents, and they passed away 40 years ago, also my grandfather who passed away 69 years ago. As a child, my grandfather was something special in my life, and I still think of him often as he was a kind and gentle man, a lovely English gentleman.

Blessings.

irishstout1

bless you

Post by irishstout1 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:31 pm

hi Mich, not being in sensitive , but test the spirits, bless you ---- and bless you with peace that surpassess all understanding and know what you are going through as i lost my parents as a child also , we have talked about this , hope and pray all is good. write me ,

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Hi , not sure how to respond... i understand to test the spirits , its probably from stupidity of using and exposing myself to the oujia board years ago, something which is not good, and no one should be near, touch, or let into their life, i was unaware at the time, the first when i was about 16 spending the night at a friends house and she had one and she suggested, not me, and i wasnt even sure what it was ... didnt know of any spiritual effects or repurcusions of it, just thought it was harmless board game.... i know or have heard spirits come from it ... but im sure thats not the only reason that i have heard these voices... there has just been so much junk ..
yes, and im sorry about when people lose loved ones in their life, i didnt really mean to mention my mothers death as a reason for this, just perhaps a connecction at this time with hearing .... its not like i go around thinking about my mother, her death, or dwelling on it, i rarely ever think about her, or my father, or grandparents, my mother left and died when i was alittle over 10 so i dont remember her much, and i think she decided to leave by her own choice so there really isnt much to think about with her ... yes, its good to remember those in ourlife who passed away and everone loses someone, but i had chosen not to think about my family , im really not sensitive to the sadness with losing them or trauma with them passing.... sure we wish things could have been different but they werent so we go on.... i remember them, and being in my life but i had always just wanted to forget and forget that part of my life.......
the voices, most time i dont acknowledge them , respond, and just ignore it.... i remember my mother telling me when i was maybe 8 or 9, that she had heard her mothers voice when she was doing dishes once, that it sounded like her mother was saying her name ,, my grandmother, my mothers mother died when i was about 7 or 8

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi Michel,

What Irish said is so true that we need to “test the spirits”!

If you have been involved with the Ouija board, then this is one of the hardest to overcome and conquer. You need to:

Renounced the practice!

Confess the sin of practicing witchcraft!

Forgive those people who may have introduced you to the board!

Forgive yourself for being involved!

Tell the demonic force to get in Jesus’ Name, and that you are a child of our Lord
Jesus Christ, and that Satan have no longer any legal right to attack you.

Tell Satan that any weapons formed against you will NOT prosper, and that our Lord will condemn those who come against you in spoken words.

Confess your love and forgiveness for all who have hurt you during these times of uncertainty and begin to love and forgive yourself for your part in such.

While you haven’t told Satan and his forces to get in Jesus’ Name and doing all above, then you will not be set free.

I experienced the Ouija board when I was very young, 3 years of age, my mother put my fingers on the board, including my two sisters, and since all of that my sisters life have been a misery, and sadly, my mother had such a life as well. My mum practiced much of teacup reading, tarot cards, Ouija board and many other things.

Michel, when we speak of our parents we don’t realise at time of the grief that we experienced at the time, and to lose your mum at a young age, will cause a spirit of being alone, loneliness and rejection to come upon us. So, do you suffer these things?

All my memories of my family are now fond memories. Before I rid myself of all my hurts, offences, etc., etc., I just couldn’t walk in freedom. As I am aware that you need an inner healing of your soul of all these things that are still buried deep down within you.

When we talk about these things we are cleansing our soul, and all that forgetting we tried to forget, will slowly disappear, and those hurts will turn into fond memories.

As they say that our past will always speak to us. I posted an article on forgiveness the other day, and I can’t remember where I posted it, but will find it, and post it for you to read.

Just a final comment, is that if you have dabbled in the Ouija board, then that opens up the realm of the supernatural, and familiar spirits will be prevalent around you. Until you close that door, they will continue to be near.

Be set free from captivity by coming to our Lord Jesus Christ through confession, repentance, and forgiveness.

Blessings.

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Hi Michel,

Here is the article, have a good read of it, after all there may be unforgiveness in your life:

How to Forgive Another Person for Past Hurts

As much as we try, but we are not able to get through life without being hurt or offended by another person. Every human on the planet at one time or another, have experienced the pain of a thoughtless or deliberate remark; gossip or lie. Many have experienced an unhappy marriage, the devastation of infidelity, or suffered physical or emotional abuse from other people around us. We all know what it feels like to be hurt, and being lonely. We tend to hold on to these feelings and build a wall of safety around yourself, but the best way to heal is to forgive the person who hurt us.

What Is Forgiveness?
When we forgive another person, we no longer allow their behaviour to cause us any further anger, pain, bitterness, resentment, or hatred. When we choose NOT to forgive, we make the choice to hold on to our feelings of anger, pain, bitterness, resentment, or hatred.

Why Should I Forgive?
If we think of forgiveness as a gift that you give to yourself, because it’s not something we do for the person who hurt us, it’s a gift to ourself, because it enables us to stop feeling the pain of not knowing why we feel this way, and we will stop pushing other people away. Forgiveness frees us from anger, pain, bitterness, resentment, or hatred and allows us to restore our ability to have close and satisfying relationships with other people, and also our Lord Jesus Christ.

All these emotions of anger, pain, bitterness, resentment, or hatred are a poisonous emotion that comes from being hurt and offended. When we are consumed with anger, pain, bitterness, resentment, or hatred, it basically hurts us at least as much as it hurts the other person, who has harmed us. It’s as if we are filled with poison. If these feelings are not resolved, they can begin to eat us out within our soul.

We have two choices, we either to stay connected to the person who hurt us by keeping our poisonous feelings alive; or we let the feelings go and forgive the person who harmed us. When we have unforgiveness in our heart, we need to ask ourself: “Who is actually being hurt?” Ane we will see that we are the one and not the other person.

What Forgiveness Is NOT
Forgiving another does NOT mean we will never again feel the pain or remember those things that hurt us, and sadly the deep-down hurtful hurts will be in our memory forever, and by forgiving we are NOT pretending the hurtful behaviour never happened, because it DID happen. The important thing is that we learn from these experiences, while at the same time we are facing up to our hurt and letting go of our painful feelings.

Forgiveness is NOT about right or wrong. It doesn’t mean that the person’s behaviour was okay, and we are not excusing their behaviour, or giving permission for their behaviour to be repeated or continued, but we are putting an end to our hurting.

When we forgive another person, it does NOT mean we wish to continue our relationship with them, but we can forgive a person and live our life apart from them. But, at the same time of forgiveness we are to love them from our heart, and by doing so we are able to pull that thorn out of our heart that has been hurting us for so long.

Forgiveness can only take place because we have the ability to make a decision and choice. We have the choice to forgive or not to forgive. No other person can force us to do either, but we still need to realise that our Lord Jesus Christ had commanded us to forgive one another and to love one another, and if we disobey HIS Commands, then we are sinning!

Steps to Forgiveness
The experience of forgiveness is a process. Since each situation is unique, it is impossible to predict how long it will take or which steps will be the most important to carry out. Here are some ideas for beginning the process:

We need to acknowledge our feelings of anger, pain, bitterness, resentment, or hatred. Sometimes it seems like it might be easier to deny the feelings or push them back down, because it hurts to feel them, it’s like a fishhook has impaled our flesh. When we deny our feelings it will only cause us more pain and will PROLONG our hurt and offence.

We need to express our feelings , no matter how badly we were treated by our offender; or how angry, bitter, or resentful we feel toward those people; but it’s never acceptable to harm anyone else. We may need to find another person to talk to sharing with them our feelings toward another person who hurt us.

Depending on the situation, we may find that the person who hurt us may still be a threat or danger to us, physically or emotionally, and it’s very important to protect ourself from being harmed again.

At some point our healing we you will see that we are harming ourself by holding on to our feelings of anger, pain, bitterness, resentment, or hatred. These feelings can take up space in our mind, and intrude on our sense of well being that we could feel physically ill. When we being to experience this, then we are ready to make the decision to stop hurting ourself by forgiving the other person.

We need to be willing to see the situation from the other person’s point of view, as this will help us to develop “compassion”, which will eventually replace our feelings of anger, pain, bitterness, resentment, or hatred.

It’s not necessary to know why the hurtful behaviour happened, even thought we may learn of the reason why it was so, because we won’t feel any better. Sadly, we often find that the person who harmed us hasn’t a clue they did it either.

Think about the part that we may have played in the situation, and we are NOT to blame ourself; rather, we need to forgive ourself for the role we may have played.
Also, we need to recall a time when we may have caused harm to another person, and that person forgave us. We meed to remember what the guilt felt like, then remember what we felt when the other person forgave us. We probably felt grateful and relieved, and we need to remember how this felt and consider giving this same gift to the person who hurt us.

We need to make a list of the actions we need to forgive, and describe the specific actions that caused us the harm.

I’ve found one way of overcoming the harm a person had caused me, by writing a letter to the person who harmed me, then after reading it, tear it up, and not mail it. I would describe the positive aspects of the relationship and express my forgiveness for the hurtful behaviours of the other person, and I would express all of my positive and negative feelings.

We need to forgive ourselves for hurting other people when we made a mistake and realise that we were wrong, knowing that you didn’t set out deliberately to hurt another person.

Once we have let go of the pain and released ourself form past hurts, we will most likely feel a greater sense of freedom and wellbeing. Now we are free to move on with our life without any anger, pain, bitterness, resentment, or hatred, and we no longer need to look back on our past with anger.

A simple prayer of forgiveness:

Heavenly Father, I come to You through our Lord Jesus Christ, I do now forgive (individual's name---either living or dead) for (verbally share every hurt and pain our Lord brings to your mind and how it made you feel). I thank You, Lord Jesus Christ, for forgiving them when they committed the offence, and for forgiving me when I was offended. I ask You to bless them, Lord. I have FORGIVEN them and I LOVE them!

(AMEN)

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:25 am

thanks Elijah , i understand

First, i had told satan to get , several times, once i told him i wanted him out of my life, no longer to be a part of my life, to get out of my life, this was several years ago, and afterwards i did start gagging and bring up and out alot of phylem out of my mouth.... its not lthat i hadnt wanted to tell him to get and havent and havent tried...
i dont know about the spirit of being alone, lonliness, i havent been alone for most of my life, there has always been someone physically there, even if they were not there for me emotionally, or such,, rejection - yes, perhaps after my mother dying due to my father sending me away from my home to live with relatives, and not living at my own home with my father and brother... i do have fond memories, i remember some things, and do appreciate the time i had with my parents. . my mother was having issues of her own prior to her dying, she was very close to her mother and after her mother died she somewhat felt alone i know now, and she changed with her mother being gone,, i feel somewhat my mother left me, if she chose to go then she wasnt thinking of me, but i know she had problems of her own.. my father and i were ok in our relationship, we were not extemely close , but its what it was, my father was one not into discussing things, opening up and talking about problems, about feelings, he believed in someone helping themself, getting over things,,
as far as the familiar spirits , they were here way prior to my being involved with the oujia board,, when i was somewhere between the ages of 5 and 8 i began noticing them, seeing them in my room at night, i dont know why or why they came, but i saw them, from a long line of them going through my wall to a small boy and girl standing at my door to my room looking at me,, i began to sense them, know they were there, and even at a young age despite not understanding , i knew they were not good, knew they shouldnt be there and i would in my mind and verbally pray to God for them to go and would some times even sing to make myself feel better and it would make me feel they wouldnt bother me, to give me peace rather than fear of them..... and in between that time and after i would hear, but not see them anymore as they appeared to me...
forgiveness? i just dont know, i dont think i have any unforgiveness....

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:19 am

thank u for sharing i shouldnt say any more

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:36 am

Hi Michel,

We have to keep on telling Satan to get out of our life most days. After all, he is the “prince of power of the air”, and at the moment he even controls it more than before with the increase of wireless usage and the flooding of the airways.

But, we are still to be aware, beware, and not be unaware of the lion who roams around in dry places seeking whom he can devour!!!!

It’s interesting to note the amount of negativity we speak over such things, and always remember those words we speak are “spoken words”, such self-imposed curses and curses on other people who we may be guilty of talking about or bad-mouthing.

Now, that is just a simple statement that I have made, because we are judged by our “idle words”, and this is one thing that many believers don’t consider. Sadly, this happens due to many versions of His Word have been distorted and misrepresented by many watered-down and paraphrased versions that are not Biblical.

Well, if you expelled substance from deep down, then that is the start of being delivered and set free from captivity.

When you are feeling emotional, why not try to get in touch with someone to share, or that is to “dump on”!

Yes, “rejection” is the father and mother of all lies. Rejection breeds much hurt, anger, and bitterness; and can lead to hatred. Have you ever hated anyone?

Well may be you might need to go back to those times with your father and mother, of you being sent away to your relatives and being separated from them, including your brother. This also comes under the spirit of abandonment.

We can forgive in our mind, but if we don’t forgive from our heart, verbally to our Heavenly Father, our Lord Jesus Christ, and cast out those demons that come with rejection and abandonment, which are many, and tell Satan to also get in Jesus’ Name; through our confession of those sins of feeling angry, bitter, resentful, and possibly some hatred; and forgiving them for allowing this to happen to you, and forgiving yourself for feeling this way.

By going back and doing it thoroughly we will begin to find further deliverance and freedom in our Lord Jesus Christ.

You said that your mother had issues and your grandmother also had the same issues, and it appears that you also have the same issues. Are you getting the gist of what is going on your life, and you may also see that it’s “generational”, and possible came down from your great grandmother or even further.

You said that “you feel somewhat my mother left me, if she chose to go then she wasn’t thinking of me”, just by this you need to think about it and confess your feelings and repent them to HIM and forgive your mother just for these things. The more we confess and forgive for individual incidents that come to mind, and then we will begin to be set free from captivity.

We need to realise that one simple prayer doesn’t release us from a multitude of grievances and sins, as we need to take them on, one at a time, singularly and as a bulk belief of freedom.

Men have much pride and much the same as many women. I give many the test to see if they have ever spoken the three golden words in their lives, such as: If you please, I thank you, You are right, I am wrong, Please forgive me, I forgive you, and I love you.

How do those words sound to you?

Once you put your finger on the Ouija board you give legal rights to the enemy, knowingly or unknowingly, and the age limit doesn’t make any difference to Satan’s forces.

Read this prayer through and then pray it from your heart:

Heavenly Father, I come to You through our Lord Jesus Christ and I am sorry Lord Jesus Christ for allowing myself to be seduced and deceived by the practices of the powers of darkness through the Ouija board, and to allow another person to seduce and deceive me into committing one of the greatest sins of all unknowingly by bowing down and allowing the control of Satan and his forces over my life, in Jesus' Name.

Lord Jesus Christ I forgive those who seduced and deceived me into participating in this practice of the powers of darkness, in Jesus’ Name.

I rebuke all “unholy spirits” that I allowed into my life through practicing the Ouija board, and those spoken words that were spoken over me through my physical contact of this “unholy practice”, the Ouija board, with my finger, in Jesus' Name.

I confess the sin of practicing a "abomination" that You, Lord Jesus Christ have warned me off, and You promised that You will drive them out of my life now (See Duet. 18:10-14), in Jesus' Name.

Lord Jesus Christ I repent of my participation of this "wicked ritual", and I will not EVER do it again. Please forgive my sin, in Jesus' Name.

Satan, I now cut off all power from you and your forces that were involved in my participation and practicing of the Ouija board, through the power our Almighty God, our Lord Jesus Christ, and I now tell you to get our of my life, in Jesus' Name.

I now bind those unholy spirits to silence and interference that are visiting my house, to get in Jesu’s Name, this body and soul of mine is the temple of our Lord Jesus Christ, in Jesus’ Name.

Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you to protect me, and those who introduced me to this practice, and ask You, Lord, to minister to those people, in Jesus' Name.

Satan, I am a Child of our Lord Jesus Christ, HE is my Lord, King, Saviour and Master, and I tell you to get out of my life--- NOW, in Jesus' Name.

You said: “forgiveness? I just don’t know, I don’t think I have any unforgiveness”! Just by that statement, you are telling me that you are not sure; therefore, to make sure, think of someone who you don’t like, or still have uncertain feelings toward?

I’ve found that if we pray for people who dislike us and pray for people who we dislike, we will find that a loving heart will manifest and any hurt that is directed toward us will slide off onto the ground and be null void.

I will post separately on this OP of a measure we all need to consider to really make sure that the “roaring lion” can’t “devour us”. We all must take similar steps to ensure that we are free from Satan’s grasp.

Blessings

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:37 am

Steps to True Forgiveness

We need to ask our Heavenly Father to bring to mind, the names of those people we need to FORGIVE who have: treated us badly and unjustly; hurt; and offended us, and who we hold bitterness; resentment; anger; dislike; hatred; and unforgiveness toward.

To start our Freedom in Christ, we need to pray the following prayer aloud (verbally):

HEAVENLY FATHER, I come to YOU through our Lord Jesus Christ, and I thank YOU Lord
for “the riches of Your goodness, forbearance and longsuffering, knowing that Your goodness has led me to repentance” (Romans 2:4).

Lord, I now confess that I have not extended that same “forbearance” and “goodness” toward others, who have: treated me badly and unjustly; hurt; and offended me. I have not loved them, but have harboured bitterness; resentment; anger; dislike; hatred; and unforgiveness towards them, and have held unforgiveness in my heart

HEAVENLY FATHER, I call upon: YOU; YOUR grace; and power to help me to utterly forgive from my heart all those people who have ever done me harm or against whom I have resentment toward.

I pray that during this time of self-examination YOU would bring to my mind those people I need to FORGIVE in order that I may do so as in accordance with Matthew 18:35.

I ask this in the precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. (AMEN)

On a sheet of paper, list the names of those whom the Lord brings to your mind, whom you have and have had bad feelings toward. Your Father and Mother may come to mind if you need to FORGIVE them for something. Even those people who you believe you have FORGIVEN. Forgiving people, who you have held offence and hurt toward, is God’s way of setting you free from those painful past experiences. Unless we forgive, the past will continue to cause us pain like a fishhook in our skin, and will continue to have a hold on us.

Take your time to finish the list of names and at the end of your list, write “myself”. You are to forgive yourself, so as to accept God’s cleansing and purification through HIS forgiveness. Then write “thoughts against God”. Thoughts raised up against the knowledge of God will usually result in angry feelings toward Him. Technically, we can't forgive God because He cannot commit any sin of commission or omission. But you need to specifically renounce those false expectations and thoughts we have about HIM, and agree to release any anger we have towards HIM, such as a past grief of losing a love one, or NOT answering prayer.

Before you pray to FORGIVE these people, stop and consider what FORGIVENESS is and what FORGIVENESS is not; what decision you will be making; and what the consequence will be.

Read out aloud the following statements in large print, which are indicated by an asterisk (*). Repeat the statement at least five times and let it settle on your heart, our “spiritual mind”.

(*)FORGIVENESS IS NOT FORGETTING!

We all try to forget, and there are times we find we cannot. We may not be able to forget our past, but we can be free from it by FORGIVING others. Once we FORGIVE someone, we don't need to bring up the past and use it against them ever again.

HE said in Hebrews 10:17, that HE will remember our sins “no more”, but HE is omniscient, HE cannot forget. Therefore, to remember our sins “no more”, means that HE will never use our past against us (see Psalm 103:12). Forgetting may be the result of FORGIVENESS, but it is never the means of FORGIVENESS. When we bring up the past against others, we are saying we haven't FORGIVEN them.

*FORGIVENESS IS MY CHOICE!

FORGIVENESS is difficult for us, because it pulls against our concept of justice and at times, our “pride”. We naturally want revenge for those offences we have suffered. However, we are told, never to take our own revenge, as “vengeance is God’s, He will repay” (see Romans 12:19).

*FORGIVENESS IS LIKE REMOVING A PAINFUL FISHHOOK!

FORGINVING is like removing fishhooks that others have put in us. It is painful process, but when we FORGIVE people, we are no longer hooked to them. As long as those fishhooks are still in us, we are still bound to those people. Some then say: “Why should I let them off the hook?” That is precisely the problem. You are still hooked to them, still bound by your past.

*WHEN I LET SOMEONE OFF MY HOOK, THEY AREN’T OFF GOD’S HOOK!

You will let them off your hook. But they are never off God's hook. We must trust our Lord Jesus Christ to deal with the other person justly, fairly and mercifully, something we cannot do. “It is mine to avenge, I will repay,” says the Lord (See Deuteronomy 32:35).

*FORGIVENESS IS TO ACCEPT THAT WE CAN’T CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED!

You say:“But you don't understand how much this person hurt me!” But don't you see they are still hurting you! You can be hurt for a long time. So how do you stop the pain? You choose not to let what they did to you, to control you. You FORGIVE them, and let God deal with them.

You don't FORGIVE someone for their sake; you do it for your own sake so that you can be free. Your need to FORGIVE isn’t an issue between you and the offender; it's between you and God.

FORGIVENESS is agreeing to live with the consequences of another person’s sin. FORGIVENESS is costly. You pay the price of the evil, when you FORGIVE. You are going to live with those consequences whether you want to or not; your only choice is whether you will do so in the “bitterness of unforgiveness” or the “freedom of forgiveness”.

Decide that you will bear the burdens of those people who offended and hurt you, by not using those offences and hurts against them in the future. This doesn't mean that you are to tolerate sin. You must set up Scriptural boundaries to prevent future abuse. Some may be required to testify for the sake of justice, but not for the purpose of seeking revenge from a bitter heart.

How do you FORGIVE from your heart?

You need to acknowledge the hurt and the hate. If your FORGIVENESS doesn't visit the emotional core of your life, it will be incomplete. Many feel the pain of interpersonal offence, but they won't or don't know how to acknowledge it. Let HIM bring the pain to the surface so HE can deal with it.

Don't wait to FORGIVE until you feel like forgiving; you will never get there. Feelings take time to heal after the choice to FORGIVE is made, and Satan has lost his place. In Ephesians 4:26,27 it says: “do not let the sun go down on your wrath, nor give place to the devil.” Freedom is what will be gained, not what you feel.

As you pray, our Lord Jesus Christ may bring to mind other offending people and experiences you have totally forgotten. Let HIM do it even if it is painful. Remember that you are doing this for your sake. HE wants you to be free. Don't rationalise or explain the offender's behaviour away. FORGIVENESS is dealing with your pain and leaving the other person to God. Positive feelings will follow in time; freeing yourself from the past is the critical issue right now.

Don't say, “Lord, please help me to FORGIVE!” (Because He is already helping you.) Don’t say, “Lord, I want to FORGIVE!” (Because you are bypassing the hard-core choice to FORGIVE, which is your responsibility.) Stay with each individual until you are sure you have dealt with all the remembered pain, what they did, how they hurt you, how they made you feel (rejected, disliked, unloved, unworthy, dirty, bitter, or angry).

You are now ready!

You are now ready to FORGIVE the people on your list, so that you can be free in our Lord Jesus Christ. You need to remember now that these people will no longer have any control over you. Go through your list of names one at a time. Stay with each person until all the pain is out. Then go on to the next person. For each person on your list, pray aloud the following prayer:

Prayer of FORGIVENESS

Heavenly Father, I come to YOU through YOUR precious son, our Lord Jesus Christ. I now FORGIVE (individual's name, either living or dead) in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ for (verbally share every hurt and pain the Lord brings to your mind and how it made you feel). With Your help and grace, I release (individual’s name). I utterly FORGIVE (individual’s name) from my heart. I thank You, Heavenly Father, for forgiving them when they committed the offence, and for forgiving me when I was offended and for my UNFORGIVENESS and resentment I have held against (individual’s name). I now bless them in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. (AMEN)

After you have FORGIVEN every person for every painful memory, then finish this step by praying the following prayer:

Prayer of Release:

Heavenly Father, I come to YOU through our Lord Jesus Christ. I release all these people to You, and my right to hold a grudge or seek revenge.

I choose not to hold on to my hurts; offences; bitterness; resentment; anger; hatred; dislikes; and unforgiveness; and particularly pride.

I now ask YOU, Heavenly Father to heal my damaged emotions, to make me whole from all the sickness and infirmity, which has come upon me as a result of my sin, which has now been FORGIVEN.

Thank YOU, Heavenly Father, I accept my healing now, by faith in Jesus’ Name.

I now FORGIVE myself for my sins of hurt; offence; bitterness; resentment; anger; hatred; dislike; and unforgiveness against these people, and I accept myself. I now stand in Christ.

In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Satan, I cut off all power, by the Almighty power of our Lord Jesus Christ, I now have my life back to me, and all those other people’s lives are returned to them. You have no bondage over us anymore. We have all been released from my sin of UNFORGIVENESS. Get in Jesus’ Name.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Along with this great wisdom I wanted to add that the Holy Spirit is the teacher of all things. Since He is the comforter and it takes love to comfort then we must assume that He can teach us how to love those who have hurt us. But before we can come to even that step we must be able to hand to Him the pain and hurt that accompanied us for so many years. In life it is so easy to hang onto unforgiveness and pain and hurt as a reminder to not let our guard down to those who have hurt us or even to those who may in the future hurt us. Holding onto that pain is what we know how to do to protect us from any future hurts. However we must ask the Holy Spirit to teach us how to rely on Jesus to protect us from anything that may come our way.
When dealing with dissociation it goes even deeper than that. When the core person or an alternative personality forgives it does not mean that the other parts of the person have. It does not mean that the other parts are not holding onto the pain or even objects inside that remind of the pain. It does not mean that if one forgives all forgive. When one does not forgive and release this pain it affects the whole.
I have heard so many times from so many people that " there's a part of me that does not forgive even though i have tried so hard and prayed every prayer that i have been told too pray" When this is the case then the deeper issues need to be taken care of.
Michel67 your mothers death was not only traumatic to you but traumatic to the other parts as well. The reason it still hurts so bad is because there is one part that has not been able to release this pain to the King of King and Lord of Lords JESUS. What i would like to do is gather all parts that are connected by this event so that YOU can minister to them. you are the one who has already gone through the steps and know every prayer out there. You have tried it all. You are a child of the Most High God and you have what it takes.
Father God I pray at this time that you send the Holy Spirit to give to Michel67 the wisdom to do as is needed for the soul nature. I pray that you bring all soul parts together and divide assunder soul and spiriti and place all soul parts connected by this event into one area, the garden so that healing and ministering can take place. Lord at this time all parts are divided against each other, not one part is together on anything not in mind not in body and not in spirit. I pray that you bring Michel67 together for this and give to all that are there the water of life the bread of life and give to them the things needed for them to feel comfortable in the garden. I pray that all evil things be left outside of the garden and that all things be replaced with items you have for them. I pray that you clean each of them up and clothe them with righteousness and comfort them and hold them. They need you Lord. They need you Holy Spirit. Minister in the ways of healing and bring wholeness amongst your children. In Jesus name i pray amen.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Elijah2 wrote:Hi Michel,

It’s interesting to note the amount of negativity we speak over such things, and always remember those words we speak are “spoken words”, such self-imposed curses and curses on other people who we may be guilty of talking about or bad-mouthing.

Now, that is just a simple statement that I have made, because we are judged by our “idle words”, and this is one thing that many believers don’t consider. Sadly, this happens due to many versions of His Word have been distorted and misrepresented by many watered-down and paraphrased versions that are not Biblical.

When you are feeling emotional, why not try to get in touch with someone to share, or that is to “dump on”!

Yes, “rejection” is the father and mother of all lies. Rejection breeds much hurt, anger, and bitterness; and can lead to hatred. Have you ever hated anyone?

Well may be you might need to go back to those times with your father and mother, of you being sent away to your relatives and being separated from them, including your brother. This also comes under the spirit of abandonment.

We can forgive in our mind, but if we don’t forgive from our heart, verbally to our Heavenly Father, our Lord Jesus Christ, and cast out those demons that come with rejection and abandonment, which are many, and tell Satan to also get in Jesus’ Name; through our confession of those sins of feeling angry, bitter, resentful, and possibly some hatred; and forgiving them for allowing this to happen to you, and forgiving yourself for feeling this way.

You said that your mother had issues and your grandmother also had the same issues, and it appears that you also have the same issues. Are you getting the gist of what is going on your life, and you may also see that it’s “generational”, and possible came down from your great grandmother or even further.

You said that “you feel somewhat my mother left me, if she chose to go then she wasn’t thinking of me”, just by this you need to think about it and confess your feelings and repent them to HIM and forgive your mother just for these things. The more we confess and forgive for individual incidents that come to mind, and then we will begin to be set free from captivity.

Men have much pride and much the same as many women. I give many the test to see if they have ever spoken the three golden words in their lives, such as: If you please, I thank you, You are right, I am wrong, Please forgive me, I forgive you, and I love you.

How do those words sound to you?

Once you put your finger on the Ouija board you give legal rights to the enemy, knowingly or unknowingly, and the age limit doesn’t make any difference to Satan’s forces.

Read this prayer through and then pray it from your heart:

Heavenly Father, I come to You through our Lord Jesus Christ and I am sorry Lord Jesus Christ for allowing myself to be seduced and deceived by the practices of the powers of darkness through the Ouija board, and to allow another person to seduce and deceive me into committing one of the greatest sins of all unknowingly by bowing down and allowing the control of Satan and his forces over my life, in Jesus' Name.

Lord Jesus Christ I forgive those who seduced and deceived me into participating in this practice of the powers of darkness, in Jesus’ Name.

I rebuke all “unholy spirits” that I allowed into my life through practicing the Ouija board, and those spoken words that were spoken over me through my physical contact of this “unholy practice”, the Ouija board, with my finger, in Jesus' Name.

I confess the sin of practicing a "abomination" that You, Lord Jesus Christ have warned me off, and You promised that You will drive them out of my life now (See Duet. 18:10-14), in Jesus' Name.

Lord Jesus Christ I repent of my participation of this "wicked ritual", and I will not EVER do it again. Please forgive my sin, in Jesus' Name.

Satan, I now cut off all power from you and your forces that were involved in my participation and practicing of the Ouija board, through the power our Almighty God, our Lord Jesus Christ, and I now tell you to get our of my life, in Jesus' Name.

I now bind those unholy spirits to silence and interference that are visiting my house, to get in Jesu’s Name, this body and soul of mine is the temple of our Lord Jesus Christ, in Jesus’ Name.

Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you to protect me, and those who introduced me to this practice, and ask You, Lord, to minister to those people, in Jesus' Name.

Satan, I am a Child of our Lord Jesus Christ, HE is my Lord, King, Saviour and Master, and I tell you to get out of my life--- NOW, in Jesus' Name.

You said: “forgiveness? I just don’t know, I don’t think I have any unforgiveness”! Just by that statement, you are telling me that you are not sure; therefore, to make sure, think of someone who you don’t like, or still have uncertain feelings toward?

I’ve found that if we pray for people who dislike us and pray for people who we dislike, we will find that a loving heart will manifest and any hurt that is directed toward us will slide off onto the ground and be null void.

I will post separately on this OP of a measure we all need to consider to really make sure that the “roaring lion” can’t “devour us”. We all must take similar steps to ensure that we are free from Satan’s grasp.

Blessings

thank u Elijah

some times i do speak negativity but cant help it or am not aware of how much i am doing it, yes i say things that may be curses or may not be good but most times it comes out of anger, frustration , or hurt and i dont really mean it.

some times i guess i have alot to say, but its been hard for me to get emotional , to let feelings out, to talk about them, no one ever really talked about things after my mother died, and when things changed... i learned to shut my feelings up and inside, pushing them aside, and not knowing how to talk or dump on someone , i figured it didnt matter so just push it aside and inside and go on. When i was living with my aunt and uncle i guess they noticed i was somewhat depressed, rebellious, and they confronted me, and i wouldnt talk about it, they said i would hve to talk about it or whatever bothers me if i were to continue living with them, i didnt know how to talk about what was going on or what i was feeling, i perhaps didnt know what i was feeling. When i talk about things, my feelings, i feel i am bad, that i did something wrong, it was my fault, such as the time my aunt and uncle wanted me to talk, and sat at the kitchen table with me with their bible, i felt i was bad, that i was wrong, and did something wrong.. when i feel like i have to talk about things i feel i am to blame, that i am a bad person.. maybe thats why i find it hard talking..
have i ever hated anyone? i dont think so, i get along with most people and like people, meeting people, there may only be one person in my life that i have hard feelings towards, but i wouldnt say i hate them. Im trying to get over it and to understand them more and accept them for who they are.
my mother had issues such as she changed, i noticed after her mother died, she was maybe alittle depressed, different, and i remember once my aunt and uncle came over and they and my father and mother sat at the table and talked about it, i think it was before she died, its hard to remember things.
i forgive my mother , whether she took her life ,if it were accident or whether my father had anything to do with it, if she felt she had to go and wasnt happy and her mind wasnt right i forgive her, i know she loved me regardless, if it was accident i forgive the man who hit her , and if it was in part my father then i forgive him as well.
I have no problem with pride, i really dont think so, and i have no problem with those words, please, thank you, i forgive you, please forgive me, and i love you. those are very good words to me and no one should be afraid to say them and should say them.
the oujia board was something i was naive in, not out of pleasure, i did not know anything about it at first but that doesnt make it any better or help . As i said, the first time was at a friends house, and when my aunt and uncle found out i has touched it they were upset. But the oujia board thing, goes alittle more than the oujia board and maybe alittle deeper....
i started this out with hearing the voices and just mentioned my mother, i didnt mention my mother to get to talking about her and the past, i had always hated talkinga about things, and didnt think it mattered . Most people have dark things in their past, their parents may have had issues, problems, and some times that is normal, just a part of life.., .
thank you for the prayer , i will continue reading it and believe .....
Last edited by michel67 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:51 pm

nautical999 wrote:Along with this great wisdom I wanted to add that the Holy Spirit is the teacher of all things. Since He is the comforter and it takes love to comfort then we must assume that He can teach us how to love those who have hurt us. But before we can come to even that step we must be able to hand to Him the pain and hurt that accompanied us for so many years. In life it is so easy to hang onto unforgiveness and pain and hurt as a reminder to not let our guard down to those who have hurt us or even to those who may in the future hurt us. Holding onto that pain is what we know how to do to protect us from any future hurts. However we must ask the Holy Spirit to teach us how to rely on Jesus to protect us from anything that may come our way.
When dealing with dissociation it goes even deeper than that. When the core person or an alternative personality forgives it does not mean that the other parts of the person have. It does not mean that the other parts are not holding onto the pain or even objects inside that remind of the pain. It does not mean that if one forgives all forgive. When one does not forgive and release this pain it affects the whole.
I have heard so many times from so many people that " there's a part of me that does not forgive even though i have tried so hard and prayed every prayer that i have been told too pray" When this is the case then the deeper issues need to be taken care of.
Michel67 your mothers death was not only traumatic to you but traumatic to the other parts as well. The reason it still hurts so bad is because there is one part that has not been able to release this pain to the King of King and Lord of Lords JESUS. What i would like to do is gather all parts that are connected by this event so that YOU can minister to them. you are the one who has already gone through the steps and know every prayer out there. You have tried it all. You are a child of the Most High God and you have what it takes.
Father God I pray at this time that you send the Holy Spirit to give to Michel67 the wisdom to do as is needed for the soul nature. I pray that you bring all soul parts together and divide assunder soul and spiriti and place all soul parts connected by this event into one area, the garden so that healing and ministering can take place. Lord at this time all parts are divided against each other, not one part is together on anything not in mind not in body and not in spirit. I pray that you bring Michel67 together for this and give to all that are there the water of life the bread of life and give to them the things needed for them to feel comfortable in the garden. I pray that all evil things be left outside of the garden and that all things be replaced with items you have for them. I pray that you clean each of them up and clothe them with righteousness and comfort them and hold them. They need you Lord. They need you Holy Spirit. Minister in the ways of healing and bring wholeness amongst your children. In Jesus name i pray amen.

But i dont know , or i had never thought of my mothers death as being traumatic to me, maybe it was, maybe it woudl be for anyone, it just happened, she was there and then gone. I dont think it still hurts so bad, i dont feel it does, if it seems like it does because i brought her up then maybe i shouldnt have brought it up . I was just discussing hearing the voice and maybe i shouldnt have . It just seems it goes from one thing to another and then another and goes on . And i dont understand how any part or parts are not together on any single thing and how they may be divided against each other, But i will do what i need to do and should do, i will do what ever i need to to help and listen to the Holy Spirit to lead me to do what is needed.